Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,779 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline (15480 Views)

Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. / Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects / N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by adenine02: 9:37am On Apr 29, 2015
ceejay80s:

So u are saying u're not proud of ur papa ? Shame on u
Y are u sayin wat I did not say
Na wa o
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by adenine02: 9:38am On Apr 29, 2015
ceejay80s:

So u are saying u're not proud of ur papa ? Shame on u
Y r u sayin wat I did not say
Na wa o
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 29, 2015
kevinberry:

you refuse to reply my mention on this thread..you dey run ba
I don't care about any dangote. All I want is Resource control and true Federalism before anything...!
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Billygee2u: 9:43am On Apr 29, 2015
Nomswag:
why taking d project to Lagos why don't u build every thing close to d source of raw material.
they want to milk the NIGER DELTA dry,untill then they will not rest,thank God the NIGER DELTANS are more wise now
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:
I don't care about any dangote. All I want is Resource control and true Federalism before anything...!

Solomon or tonye,I give up on your case....

May your struggle bring good result

But need I remind you that this incoming government is going to starve the PDP of vital information...it going to be a shadow government..

Good luck
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 29, 2015
I beg to be involved in this grand subsea project...pipeline engineering is my specialty... cool...let me get myself ready before the start of the project... cheesy...dangote keep it coming...

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by ogene007: 9:44am On Apr 29, 2015
Dangote should also factor in the cost of settling community issues in the niger delta which would ensure that the over 1000km of pipelines would not be sabotaged.
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:
supported..as niger deltans we should fight like never before for resource control...then the malams and the west can rule nigeria if they want forever...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:47am On Apr 29, 2015
PiperAlpha:

This is really worrisome bro. Nigeria is the only OPEC member still importing crude. Doesn't make sense. The truth is that most of these business moguls might have refineries outside the country. We had oil selling at $115/bbl for five years, yet we squandered the oil revenue and did zilch with the revenue. We still do not have refinery and gas infrastructures. Na wa for this country o. Let me join you to say F uck the Govament!

Na wa oh! Seems they make huge profit importing petroleum! This is really shameful!! Only in Nigeria and some 3rd world countries where you see the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer
No one is ready to sacrifice for the development of this nation..... our fathers generation has failed us. we need upright men and women who are committed to serve this nation and regain back its lost glory.
We are the future of Nigeria....
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by GodMode: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2015
Nomswag:
why taking d project to Lagos why don't u build every thing close to d source of raw material.

Cos they want to destroy the lagos economy..

After its completion you'll hear of oil spillage into the lagoon, the atlantic e.t.c. to pollute the environment..

You'll hear of pipeline explosions.. Pipeline vandals that'll practically end lagos economically.

Ondo has oil... Why didn't they build it there..
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2015
ogene007:
Dangote should also factor in the cost of settling community issues in the niger delta which would ensure that the over 1000km of pipelines would not be sabotaged.
he sure has to...he should involve the community chiefs and youths in this project...compensations as well as EIA must be carried out to ensure there are no hitches when the project kicks off...
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by WILSON(f): 9:51am On Apr 29, 2015
TALKAM AGAIN! YOU SAY YOU WAN RUN PIPE FROM WHERE TO WHERE? RUN YOUR PIPE FROM DAURA TO LAGOS PLEASE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Nctrice(m): 9:59am On Apr 29, 2015
the first pipe line runs from the Niger delta to Lagos, and am thinking where would the second pipe line would run from the Niger delta to where?

Somewhere deep inside the North I guess!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2015
The Amnesty Programme should be sustained and NDelta developed.
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by biodunid: 10:10am On Apr 29, 2015
Part of a piece I just completed, Memos to GMB: No 2 - Revenue, which is pertinent to this announcement:

Not only should crude oil not be exported without value added but Nigerian gas should be purposed primarily towards generating electricity until national and regional power demand is satiated. Currently the more than 2bscf amount of gas being fed to the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) company daily could generate well in excess of 10,000MW of new power. Even if the NNPC’ missing $14b dividends from NLNG over the last decade had been received into the federation account that would still be incomparable to quadrupling power supply, moving away from a diesel powered economy and really kick starting the industrial revolution that will absorb all the spare human capacity roaming our streets idly. Indeed $14b doesn’t even cover the cost of importing diesel and petrol for generating power in Nigeria since the first NLNG plant went on stream. The focus should be gas for power and chemicals and not gas for export. Our proven gas reserves of 187tscf, if used at 20bscf per day to generate circa 100,000MW, which is around what an efficiently industrialized Nigeria would need, would last less than 25 years. This is hardly enough for the long term industrial sustenance of a nation projected to top 700m souls by the end of this century. The world doesn’t need 700m farmers but we can hope to become the world’s last big workshop after India has supplanted the Chinese in that role. The Bonny NLNG plant must be the last LNG export plant we build if we are not to strangulate a great industrial future while it is yet aborning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by IGBOSON1: 10:10am On Apr 29, 2015
wisemany2k:

The pipeline will supply gas to his petrochemical complex in lekki free trade zone.... That's where he'll get his money back from

^^^So why couldn't he locate his petrochemical complex in said Niger Delta?

These people ('owners of Nigeria' and their southern allies) must think they're dealing with mugs!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by IGBOSON1: 10:13am On Apr 29, 2015
Nctrice:
the first pipe line runs from the Niger delta to Lagos, and am thinking where would the second pipe line would run from the Niger delta to where?

Somewhere deep inside the North I guess!!!

^^^You guessed right!....Unless of course they plan to run it to Mars!! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Nomswag: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2015
Billygee2u:

they want to milk the NIGER DELTA dry,untill then they will not rest,thank God the NIGER DELTANS are more wise now
u are very right....that is y i asked dat question.....but i promised dem those pipeline will b blown up soonest or later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by teufelein(f): 10:44am On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:

wise people discuss freedom, when you have freedom then you, you alone will decide what you'll do with your property. if you're an ijawman fight for independent ijawland. or don't you want to use your crude oil and natural gas to build a modern cilivized ijawland for your children? think and think deeper, my dear!

Emirates-Palace-Abu-Dhabi

[img]http://www.travel-individuell.de/files/images/hotel/emirates-palace-abu-dhabi/emirates-palace-emirates-palace-aerial-1.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by docconceptscom: 10:48am On Apr 29, 2015
IMPLEMENTATION SIR

Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by datone: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2015
Make dangote no let ijaw militants hear that one oooo ..pass pipeline from where to where .. Make he pass am from him bedroom to Lagos na ..abi he get any investment for Niger delta ? Fool. Make he no try am O..he know wetin go happen sha ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Ilekeh(f): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
CSTR2:
Projecting the cowardice from your neck of woods on the ND is stupidd.
Unlike you, dangote is smart.
He knows the right people in the ND to consult and appease.

Now, an Hausa man that came to take your oil is smart? Coward.
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
Billyonaire:
The Amnesty Programme should be sustained and NDelta developed.

I tought Lagos state will soon join oil producing states, why does he wants to lay pipe line from my NIGER DELTA to Lagos when lagos has oil and gas as claimed by lagoon poeple
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by conscript1967: 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
PiperAlpha:

This is really worrisome bro. Nigeria is the only OPEC member still importing crude. Doesn't make sense. The truth is that most of these business moguls might have refineries outside the country. We had oil selling at $115/bbl for five years, yet we squandered the oil revenue and did zilch with the revenue. We still do not have refinery and gas infrastructures. Na wa for this country o. Let me join you to say F uck the Govament!

Preach bro!!! You are soo right. To add to the matta we decieve ourselves with tribal squabbles and religious egoism while our real enemies smile to the swiss bank in private jets. They use us duriing campaigns,fill our heads with empty promises and then dump us when they win. They give us guns and send us to die for them while they send their kids abroad to study in peace. No jobs,no infrastructure,no gud education,no securiity,no future,nothing. .......you are damn right. .........
...........FVCKK DA GOVMENT...............

.............................AMEN..................
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
WILSON:
TALKAM AGAIN! YOU SAY YOU WAN RUN PIPE FROM WHERE TO WHERE? RUN YOUR PIPE FROM DAURA TO LAGOS PLEASE.
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by dbestuncle: 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
DANGOTE deservs the most patrotic Nigerian Award. he may a capitalist but we ar blessed 4 hving im
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
GodMode:

Cos they want to destroy the lagos economy..

After its completion you'll hear of oil spillage into the lagoon, the atlantic e.t.c. to pollute the environment..

You'll hear of pipeline explosions.. Pipeline vandals that'll practically end lagos economically.

Ondo has oil... Why didn't they build it there..

Hedoit, what he wants to steal is gas not crude, you dont want lagos polluted but your lagos is built by oil from those ppl their land has been polluted and their wealth stolen to lagos and abuja undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

I tought Lagos state will soon join oil producing states, why does he wants to lay pipe line from my NIGER DELTA to Lagos when lagos has oil and gas as claimed by lagoon poeple
It doesnt matter. Lagos is already overpopulated, and the world is not ending. If the Niger Delta governors take the greed out of equation and lay a solid blueprint for Niger Delta, it will be better than Lagos which wasnt planned for 21st century humans. Like I said, the world isnt ending, in time everywhere will be developed and somehow Lagos might become like an ancient town in the far future. No point being critical of these things. Most of the world richest men arent from oil, they are from infotech and commodities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by captainbaroni(m): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
WHICH POLITICIAN HAS THAT MONEY?
ANYWAY THATS A GOOD THOUGHT
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by ifyan(m): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
IzonOwei:
supported..as niger deltans we should fight like never before for resource control...then the malams and the west can rule nigeria if they want forever...

Should I say supported
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Fellonigerians: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
The true Nigerian!!!
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by OlaoChi: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
And some illiterates argued that Tinubu is richer than Dangote
Nigeria is really home to the foolish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NERC Grants Gencos Right To Sell Electricity Directly To Consumers / Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan / Fire At Part Of Lagos Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.