Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,379 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today (22854 Views)

How Smartphones Are Gradually Damaging Your Eyes - MUST READ / 4 Ways You’re Accidentally Damaging Your Smartphone / Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today by somtoto(m): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
RickRichards:
You mean some nairalanders have no real-life? shocked
n u one of them *winks*
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today by somtoto(m): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
RickRichards:
You mean some nairalanders have no real-life? shocked
n u are one of them *winks*
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today by lusciouslex: 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Growing into an adult is not an easy process for no matter how much you advice teens, they simply can't help but live life until their faces are unveiled by the realities of life. If he/she is too lazy when it comes to book work, when 'failure' knows him/her by name, there will be remarkable improvement if only there was a good foundation. I rather prefer a young person to whirl away time chatting, playing video games, watching tv(movies and music), surfing the net and many more cool stuffs instead of searching for love, being in numerous failed relationships, being emotional and worried about who is sleeping with who, smoking, doing drugs, loitering, clubbing, prostitution, cultism, etc Good God!

1 Like

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today by Revolva(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
3: You're chatting with your supposed girlfriend.

Spoiler: She's replying you from another dudes bed..(Nigerian ladies are the most unfaithful in the world according to research)

I once banged a babe and. She was chattin wit her boyfriend the mugu as I was givin her from back

2 Likes

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today by biGPoppaSays(m): 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
what of me that I listen to music all day...my soul food is music...or talk of nairalanders...
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today by biGPoppaSays(m): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Revolva:

I once banged a babe and. She was chattin wit her boyfriend the mugu as I was givin her from back
baddest man

1 Like

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today by biGPoppaSays(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
lusciouslex:
Growing into an adult is not an easy process for no matter how much you advice teens, they simply can't help but live life until their faces are unveiled by the realities of life. If he/she is too lazy when it comes to book work, when 'failure' knows him/her by name, there will be remarkable improvement if only there was a good foundation. I rather prefer a young person to whirl away time chatting, playing video games, watching tv(movies and music), surfing the net and many more cool stuffs instead of searching for love, being in numerous failed relationships, being emotional and worried about who is sleeping with who, smoking, doing drugs, loitering, clubbing, prostitution, cultism, etc Good God!
seconded......good talk

1 Like

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
chemmerfrank:
See how you contradicted yourself.. If my battery was low and i didnt go to that barbers shop to charge it, how would i have read this your sad excuse for an advice??
The world is moving fast and everything is now on the internet, so people would always be addicted to their gadgets..its a sad truth..but it is the honest truth.
It all depends on what you use it for..
FriedPlantain:
[b]Bro if I was you, I would start to do less of chatting and charging and work more on reading and thinking coz it can be apparently deduced from your post that is what you need right now.

Friedplantain
[/b]
@emboldened. Lol. It should be if i were you.
It seems you will need to join chemmerfrank in the reading part as you have suggested for him.
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today by sunsewa: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
it's a general thing,worldwide, I used to wonder why Chinese people are always on their phone or laptop every minute of the day even while eating those days before the advent of internet browsing in Nigeria on phone,but now I understand,even with their constant light they still carry power bank and wire.
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
Epaul:

@emboldened. Lol. It should be if i were you.
It seems you will need to join chemmerfrank in the reading part as you have suggested for him.
If I were you - mostly used in a subjunctive mood

If I was you - mostly used as a simple past tense.

Both phrases are correct tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today by jamillion: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
What's he talking about I got my Bussiness idea mostly from NL. Park well jor make I sell my market

1 Like

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today by caseyhills(m): 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nice write up! and your one of them! cos only Game recognize game! maybe you have cured yourself or trying to! and point of correction don't say that all Nigerian girls are cheaters! maybe you should say "your gf is a cheater! " thanx!
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
FriedPlantain:
If I were you - mostly used in a subjunctive mood

If I was you - mostly used as a simple past tense.

Both phrases are correct tongue
just as i thought your response would come out. And to think a nitwit liked and shared the above. Lol. So much for literacy.

The subjunctive mood is used in the following statements - the wish statement, the conditional statement and the possible statement. The latter(the possible that is) is used to express a possible event which has not yet occurred or the impossible which hardly can occur. E.g if i were her, i would have spurned his offer. your statement
FriedPlantain:
[b]Bro if I was you, I would start to do less of chatting and charging and work more on reading and thinking coz it can be apparently deduced from your post that is what you need right now.

Friedplantain
[/b]
falls within this matrix and should have been if i were you and not if i was you.

1 Like

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
Interesting...gat to adjust mine
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today by DNDROID(m): 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
"medical related books? " lolzz
Na medical related chatting... grin

Wow!

CuteMaryJ you have some nice record here!

Thread going viral!

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology /
Phones / Damaging Chat Habits Particular
To Youths Of Today (14266 Views)

In less than 24 hrs!

1 Like

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today by DNDROID(m): 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
"or the impossible which
hardly can occured."
Epaul ( m ):

Please leave grammar before you spoken our ears, abi eyes, comot for alignment!
Lolzzz!
grin

Read as written.. Its all intended grammatical pidgin errors.. tongue
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today by MistarT(m): 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
The key issue usually is the way young folks use abbreviations, this kills english especially SPELLING DEVELOPMENT! most people today lack the rudiments of spelling i tell you.

1 Like

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today by VickyRotex(f): 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
kullozone:

I disagree with ur post...even if it's true.

You disagree, even if it's true? I see
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today by Emmyk(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
Penuelseun:
Nice signature. me likey
Thank you! cheesy
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Alowonlejnr:
Baby u smart shocked
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today by Emeka71(m): 7:33am On Apr 30, 2015
Revolva:

What a bad babe.
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today by Alowonlejnr(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2015
scribespad:
like seriously u brilliant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Majority Of Smartphone Users In Nigeria Detest Windows Phone? / Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos / TECNO H3 – Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.