Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,938 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) (25511 Views)

Luxurious 4 Bedroom Terrace Apartment In Ikoyi, TO-LET!!! / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite / Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 12:46am On Apr 30, 2015
More pictures as requested

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 30, 2015
I know it's a touchie subject but how about floorplan?
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by skimanski(m): 8:09am On Apr 30, 2015
EfeEj:
More pictures as requested

LUVLY!!! BOOKMARKED FOR INSPIRATION.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2015
CityNG:
I know it's a touchie subject but how about floorplan?

Yes it is. No floor plan please.

Thank you
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by twinskenny(m): 11:02am On Apr 30, 2015
EfeEj:

Yes it is. No floor plan please.

Thank you

Hello Engr

is there anything we can still do here or its too late?

cctv
access control
dstv distribution
intercom both wired and wireless

i will be glad

Nice job sir

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2015
skimanski:

LUVLY!!! BOOKMARKED FOR INSPIRATION.

Nice Skimanski, I see you in 3D.
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 11:32am On Apr 30, 2015
twinskenny:

Hello Engr

is there anything we can still do here or its too late?

cctv
access control
dstv distribution
intercom both wired and wireless

i will be glad

Nice job sir

Thanks, but too late for this project
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by twinskenny(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
EfeEj:

Thanks, but too late for this project

no problem, we hope for another one soon. God bless
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
Wow nice work mate, what's the estimated amount for a similar house like this.
EfeEj:
more pictures
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by prince2blinks(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
I need 2 c more pics nice job.
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by FastShipping: 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
My Oga, What is the toilet system, wash hand basic and bath tub in this picture sold for? What is the brand of these sets?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by Oshiokedesigns: 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
nice Job op. please for subsequent projects where stainless steel railings will be needed. kindly give us a call for nice and affordable installation. 08071910956.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 11:08am On May 04, 2015
Interior. When furniture just arrived

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 10:25pm On May 05, 2015
FastShipping:
My Oga, What is the toilet system, wash hand basic and bath tub in this picture sold for? What is the brand of these sets?

They are all of different brands,will check my books for exact details.
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by FastShipping: 11:27pm On May 05, 2015
EfeEj:

They are all of different brands,will check my books for exact details.

Please, check for me. Thank you in advance.
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 10:31am On May 09, 2015
Today I am taking it back to the stage of conception, the 3D design we made for the client before construction; the pictorial views totally won the day. This is so because our designs are engineered to give you exact views of how the building will look like at hand-over.

There are slight variations between the 3D design and the picture views as-built mainly due to changes in client's preferences. Please contrast if you can spot them. Some prefer the original design and some the building's finished look in present day. which do you prefer?

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by TripsGreen: 2:56pm On May 11, 2015
[size=16pt]Nice design, Amazing finishing, Elegant Building shocked. This is a clear display of Nigerians got talent. Keep up the great job wink . Nairaland Admin please help me give Efe Ej a 'thumbs up' smiley cos i cant find one here smiley[/size]
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by mufutau55(m): 3:05pm On May 11, 2015
Seconded... with amazing talents of this guy.. Nigeria is really blessed. Please keep it up.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 2:10pm On May 30, 2015
UPDATE: Touch-ups on exterior view, color toned up on client's request.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by puresystem1: 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
EfeEj:
UPDATE: Touch-ups on exterior view, color toned up on client's request.
bro how much would building this cost?
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by twinskenny(m): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
[quote author=EfeEj post=34247914]UPDATE: Touch-ups on exterior view, color toned up on client's request. [/quote

this is a good job sir,

any chances for us to install security cameras here>? thanks
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
Interior: master bathroom and visitors toilet

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
Bathroom details

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by Jpierre: 10:44am On Jan 09, 2017
Please I want the plan of this building sent to my mail.. +2347053047599
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by val15: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2017
neat work
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2017
PICTURES
POP DETAILS

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 8:05am On Feb 16, 2017
POP

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 8:18am On Feb 16, 2017
POP DETAIL

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2017
Jpierre:
Please I want the plan of this building sent to my mail.. +2347053047599

Hello, please mail me at greenliveprojectsltd@gmail.com or whatspp 08035188042.

Regards.
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
mufutau55:
Seconded... with amazing talents of this guy.. Nigeria is really blessed. Please keep it up.

Hajji M.

Thank you my Oga at the top. I really appreciate your commendation
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2017
val15:
neat work

Thank you
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2017
Roof water drain details

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos / Ibadan Building Collapse: Evacuation Underway As Victims Are Been Rescued / VATICAN GARDEN ASABA, CALL US NOW FOR YOUR OWN PLOTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.