Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Webmasters Enter Here If You Can Solve These PHP Questions... - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Enter Here If You Can Solve These PHP Questions... (9300 Views)

Webmasters: Enter Here And Clarify Me Biko! / Webmasters: Enter Here And Clarify Me Biko! / All Nairaland Webmasters: Enter Here Now!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Webmasters Enter Here If You Can Solve These PHP Questions... by cbrass(m): 9:28am On May 01, 2015
FRInteractives:
I've been reading through your answers, shit, and contributions. Keep on reading and I will post some more difficult tasks on PHP

You dey vex ni
Re: Webmasters Enter Here If You Can Solve These PHP Questions... by Nobody: 9:51am On May 01, 2015
cbrass:
$age= 15;

($age<15) ? 'Accept': 'Reject';

Who can explain what this code will do and what's the name of this expression?

Cc jregz craigston
oops I came late,it's simply used to shorten an if/else statement..

if(expression is true) { true_statement} else {false}

ternary expression ---
expression ? true : false
Re: Webmasters Enter Here If You Can Solve These PHP Questions... by alabi10: 9:55am On May 01, 2015
$numberOne="1";
If($numberOne===1){ $string='Alabi';}
echo $string;

What should display on screen
Re: Webmasters Enter Here If You Can Solve These PHP Questions... by cbrass(m): 10:43am On May 01, 2015
alabi10:
$numberOne="1";
echo $string;

First of all don't quote the number 1
Re: Webmasters Enter Here If You Can Solve These PHP Questions... by romzyxy(m): 10:55am On May 01, 2015
Craigston:

Invisibility. How come?
Re: Webmasters Enter Here If You Can Solve These PHP Questions... by alabi10: 10:55am On May 01, 2015
Value sent via form in $_POST or $GET or $REQUEST are all string even when user enter number via input
Re: Webmasters Enter Here If You Can Solve These PHP Questions... by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 01, 2015
alabi10:
Value sent via form in $_POST or $GET or $REQUEST are all string even when user enter number via input
yup,they are called numeric strings....that explains the difference between is_numeric() and is_int()
Re: Webmasters Enter Here If You Can Solve These PHP Questions... by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 01, 2015
alabi10:
$numberOne="1";
echo $string;

it should be empty,since you are using the strict operator (===) which doesn't do type conversion(=== checks for identical stuffs not equality) unlike the == operator....
Re: Webmasters Enter Here If You Can Solve These PHP Questions... by fathomberry: 10:21am On May 02, 2015
@OP may God bless you. We need more of such threads.

FOLLOWING!!!!!!
Re: Webmasters Enter Here If You Can Solve These PHP Questions... by FRInteractives: 11:27am On May 02, 2015
you're welcome. will be creating more interesting threads like this more often
fathomberry:
@OP may God bless you. We need more of such threads.

FOLLOWING!!!!!!
Re: Webmasters Enter Here If You Can Solve These PHP Questions... by jasmine01s: 11:58am On May 02, 2015
cool
Re: Webmasters Enter Here If You Can Solve These PHP Questions... by KivosWebmasters: 3:42pm On May 06, 2015
Tobilastik:

The Nigerian Internet Webmasters Association (NIWA) has the following aims and objectives:

1. To promote Website designers, developers, programmers and freelancers in Nigeria
2. To help educate members on the need for ethical conduct during programing and web development and all other online activities.
3. To promote a positive online image for Nigeria through its members

Visit http://www.niwa.com.ng for more details.
Re: Webmasters Enter Here If You Can Solve These PHP Questions... by Emusan(m): 4:08pm On May 06, 2015
FRInteractives:
Hello NL webmasters, I will be posting some Questions in php which I have the answers already and you will figure them out for yourselves. You can also post your own questions here for others to solve.

Can you enlighten me on this problem I encountered while trying to UPDATE Wordpress.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_avatar_url() (previously declared in /home/propert7/public_html/wp-includes/link-template.php:3414) in /home/propert7/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpestate/libs/shortcodes.php on line 741

Thanks.
Re: Webmasters Enter Here If You Can Solve These PHP Questions... by cbrass(m): 6:38pm On May 06, 2015
Emusan:

Can you enlighten me on this problem I encountered while trying to UPDATE Wordpress.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_avatar_url() (previously declared in /home/propert7/public_html/wp-includes/link-template.php:3414) in /home/propert7/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpestate/libs/shortcodes.php on line 741

Thanks.

Although I have never worked on WP before but with what I can see here fro. My knowledge of PHP a file in the new theme you have is trying to redeclare a previously declared function in home/property 7/etc, however if you site is working well just sweep it under the carpet cheesy I hope you know what I mean by that smiley
Re: Webmasters Enter Here If You Can Solve These PHP Questions... by agbeabiodu(m): 11:12pm On May 07, 2015
Hey.. Friends cheesy I Just Free Recharge of Rs. 2000 <3 in Just few Mins smiley .... Just SignUp Here http:///dGR00n <3

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Use Wordpress For Your Blog / How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money / Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.