Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Dj Zeez Ft Saucekid And Fyv ---push It. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dj Zeez Ft Saucekid And Fyv ---push It. (1105 Views)

Jesse Jags Album Didnt Move 100k Units, Saucekid Was A Flop! / Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! / Never Judge A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Zeez Ft Saucekid And Fyv ---push It. by Samuel1580: 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2009
Zeez ft Sauce kid and FYV ---Push It. And some other songs Finally and Bomdigidi.

Zeez is the talk of the town now, he was presented a new Cadillac CTS by his records label EDLYNE records, na waooo,

http://www.myspace.com/deejayzeez
Re: Dj Zeez Ft Saucekid And Fyv ---push It. by Samuel1580: 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2009
You need to listen to MY SHUMA and COMFIRM.
Re: Dj Zeez Ft Saucekid And Fyv ---push It. by skingo(m): 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2009
make this trak downloadable man yi
Re: Dj Zeez Ft Saucekid And Fyv ---push It. by tosinaded(m): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2009
skingo:

make this trak downloadable man yi
i wonder o
Re: Dj Zeez Ft Saucekid And Fyv ---push It. by ofokasibe: 8:10am On Feb 05, 2009
what nonsense is this samuel doing .if u cant make the track downloadable then get the Bleep outta nairaland,
am only listening to the song bcozz it has saucekid on it , if not.msssssssh

@lalaboi
can u do some myspace extraction of this song and give us link, my speed is messing up.
Re: Dj Zeez Ft Saucekid And Fyv ---push It. by owolomo(m): 9:43am On Feb 05, 2009
storryyyyyyy,
Re: Dj Zeez Ft Saucekid And Fyv ---push It. by Samuel1580: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2009
@ ofokasibe: Do you have to swear? Why cant you go out and buy the CD. you are not the only one the tread so why swear? I would only make it downloadable not because of you but cos of the other respectable people on the forum that knows how to talk/address people.
Re: Dj Zeez Ft Saucekid And Fyv ---push It. by Samuel1580: 11:13am On Feb 05, 2009
@ skingo and tosinaded@ :

You can now download it.
Re: Dj Zeez Ft Saucekid And Fyv ---push It. by ajayi1(m): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2009
Where is the Download link?
Re: Dj Zeez Ft Saucekid And Fyv ---push It. by ofokasibe: 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2009
Samuel1580:

@ ofokasibe: Do you have to swear? Why cant you go out and buy the CD. you are not the only one the tread so why swear? I would only make it downloadable not because of you but cos of the other respectable people on the forum that knows how to talk/address people.

@samuel9972,
i didnt swear o , i only gave u the little nairaland push! grin,
if i hadnt done that u wouldnt have made it downloadable, and about going out to buy the cd,,i am not in nigeria, i am in cotonou, tongo.lol.lmfao. grin for making the song downloadable, i apologise for the harsh comments and also give u 5 star ranking because we will do anything to get any song with our saucekid on it . so accept my apology bcozz i dey jam the saucekid verse for hia!

yeba yeba swagga swagga yeba yeba ofokasibe !
yeba yeba swagga swagga yeba yeba ofokasibe !
Re: Dj Zeez Ft Saucekid And Fyv ---push It. by Samuel1580: 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2009
@Ajayi1 : you can download it from Zeez myspace website

www.myspace.com/deejayzeez

@ofokasibe: Apology accepted.
Re: Dj Zeez Ft Saucekid And Fyv ---push It. by ofokasibe: 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2009
Samuel1580:

thats the nairaland spirit. much luv samo!
Re: Dj Zeez Ft Saucekid And Fyv ---push It. by Samuel1580: 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2009
@ofokasibe:

Life is too short, and we dont know where we might meet.
Re: Dj Zeez Ft Saucekid And Fyv ---push It. by ofokasibe: 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2009
Samuel1580:

@ofokasibe:

Life is too short, and we dont know where we might meet.

thats right samo, i might just be talking to my own cousin right now. pls we need more saucekid!
Re: Dj Zeez Ft Saucekid And Fyv ---push It. by ajayi1(m): 10:45am On Feb 10, 2009
Samuel1580:

@Ajayi1 : you can download it from Zeez myspace website

www.myspace.com/deejayzeez

Thanks.
Re: Dj Zeez Ft Saucekid And Fyv ---push It. by universal101: 7:32am On Sep 20, 2014
ONE OF MY ALL TIME SONGS

(1) (Reply)

Omoge Drae Musuc Video / Naeto C Featuring Eldee,d Banj And Ikechukwu / Duncan Mighty Fans Whats Your Fav Track?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.