Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Rihanna Closing In With Her Ex, Chris Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Closing In With Her Ex, Chris Brown (2046 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson / Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) / The Game Indicts Ex Chris Brown’s Friend Of His Car Vandalization-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Closing In With Her Ex, Chris Brown by japsyvic(m): 4:50am On Apr 29, 2015
Can Rihanna leave this handsome guy alone.
Gists getting to us is that she's once again creeping
around with Chris Brown of which many never
knew,
From The Sun
The pair met at Coachella earlier this month and
have been spending time together since. An
informant said
“Rihanna and Chris have a connection that means
they can’t stay away from one another – who cares
whatever runs through her mind
“She’s just had a whirlwind fling with Leo and is
still talking
to Drake, so who knows how long Chris will be on the
scene?”

Re: Rihanna Closing In With Her Ex, Chris Brown by Airforce1(m): 5:00am On Apr 29, 2015
See her flat chest like my skate board
Re: Rihanna Closing In With Her Ex, Chris Brown by Mustack: 5:18am On Apr 29, 2015
like BRT lane
Re: Rihanna Closing In With Her Ex, Chris Brown by ginawest(f): 6:03am On Apr 29, 2015
Airforce1:
See her flat chest like my skate board
lolz....buh ha face make sense sha
Re: Rihanna Closing In With Her Ex, Chris Brown by Airforce1(m): 6:54am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: Rihanna Closing In With Her Ex, Chris Brown by jbl007(m): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2015
Airforce1:

Na her face i wan suck?
shouldn't u be in the studio? C'mon off dah phone.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Player, Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Six Pack In New Photos / See This Funny Picture About Caitlyn Jenner [picture] / Actress Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates 31st Birthday With No Bra-Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.