Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson (27765 Views)

Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun / Niyi Johnson Dating Seyi Edun / Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Flexygist: 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
If the story making rounds on the social media is anything to go by, then Toyin Aimakhu is fully ready and willing to return to her ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson.

In a recent chat with Saturday Beats, the actor said contrary to the rumour making rounds, he is yet to make any move to return to his estranged wife since their marriage packed up several months ago.Niyi said the reverse is the case because Toyin Aimakhu has been the one calling him and making moves to restore her marriage.

In his words:

“I can’t even remember the last time I spoke to her; it probably was sometime last year. I have never called her since this controversy started. But she has been the one calling me. I have a lot of evidence to prove this.”

Miss Aimakhu is yet to respond to any of these allegations.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/09/toyin-aimakhu-begging-calling-me-to-return-to-her-ex-husband-niyi-johnson-reveal/

1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Basildvalour(m): 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
Allegations you call it

It that man can publish this, he is a PROUD man.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by mofy1(f): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lakuli jalailu

10 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
skibo wait r u kidding me

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Jimi23(m): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
After Egbegbe and the others done lose all the bolts wey dey her punna? So 4 her mind as handsome as Niyi Johnson be he wont get a better woman? Kikikikiki

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by lordcyl3(m): 2:07am On Jul 10, 2016
toyin is busy enjoying her self, get over it Mr man

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by veekid(m): 10:09am On Jul 10, 2016
Toyin will forever miss this guy

9 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by loomer: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2016
So wetin make we come do?

10 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by allanphash7(m): 10:09am On Jul 10, 2016
K

13 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by MidasTouche01(m): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2016
Even if she is calling him, what should we do about it
How does it concern us :-/

All this yeyebrities sef....

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2016
This Toyin lady no get one bit #pushingEyes .... Ojutiti no dey her syllabus walai...

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2016
These two must think they are the first "celebs" to have marital problems. Awon atole meji.

29 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by yekparikpa(m): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2016
They keep bringing their sh.its to social media!

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by helphelp: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2016
So what's the fuss

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 10, 2016
These people no know personal and public life

Please check below

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by JuanJO(m): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2016
but lemme ask this question... is it true dat Gals finds it so difficult to forget the guy that make them scream all nite If yes, then that the case of Toyin Aimakhu
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by lollmaolol(m): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2016
Dont even try to meddle in this love affair. They will settle and see you as enemy. It's risky

Do not try at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by dumininu01(m): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2016
Ok

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2016
lordcyl3:
toyin is busy enjoying her self, get over it Mr man

And yet calling the man to settle the differences. Abi?

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Missonas(f): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2016
Evidence of her calls grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Dsholla: 10:14am On Jul 10, 2016
Evidence you say! Is calling now a crime that should be investigated

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by passionate88: 10:15am On Jul 10, 2016
Nigerian girls and speaking from both sides of the mouth are like 5 nd 6

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Nixiepie(f): 10:16am On Jul 10, 2016
Toyin really loves him,just that her gra gra too much,pls Niyi consider and take her back biko
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Kelvin3028(m): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2016
She has been calling you but you have not spoken to her since last year! How does that match up abeg? Congrat on the calls though but i want to listen to d call record b4 I believe u. U fit dey take ur oda numba wey u store with Toyin flash ur main line and say she dey call u.

11 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Burger01(m): 10:18am On Jul 10, 2016
Why should Icare? undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:18am On Jul 10, 2016
Bringing their marital affair to social media is not just the best. They should just maintain decorum.

Anyway, his allegation is noted.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by DRISKLEF(m): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2016
It's alright now, nobody called the other!

Can the general public be free from your ramblings now? undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Burger01(m): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2016
Jimi23:
After Egbegbe and the others done lose all the bolts wey dey her punna? So 4 her mind as handsome as Niyi Johnson be he wont get a better woman? Kikikikiki
I wonder o smiley
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by kinglekan: 10:19am On Jul 10, 2016

He has evidence to prove she has been calling him? undecided

Like seriously? Who gives a flying fvck? undecided
This dude should get a grip of himself already and stop trying to feel relevant.

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by TEEKAY2000: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2016
You guys are just noise makers always looking for attention. It's better you get busy and stop all these media stunt.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Pavore9: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2016
What is the moral of the story?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Burger01(m): 10:21am On Jul 10, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Even if she is calling him, what should we do about it

How does it concern us :-/

All this yeyebrities sef....
Bruhs, I tire o. It's becoming so irritating. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Escapes Being Implicated In A Credit Card Fraud In The U.S. / Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.