Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

A Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist (1220 Views)

10 Healthy Foods That Are Actually Not Healthy / She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened / Study Concludes That Women Who Squirt During Sex Are Actually Peeing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by kitan24hrs(m): 6:08am On Apr 29, 2015
A Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist

Mandy Sellars from birth battled with legs that would not stop growing. Her condition is known as Proteus syndrome.
Doctors discovered a PIK3CA gene mutation in Mandy who is the only woman in the world to have it. Her legs are three times larger than normal legs with each weighing about 50 pounds.

After a series of complications Mandy had her left leg amputated.

What is more amazing is that the limb grew back....Read on at http://24hrsentertianment.com

Re: A Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by TeamSimple(m): 6:11am On Apr 29, 2015
God is great. Thank God for my life

1 Like

Re: A Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by emyibe(m): 6:16am On Apr 29, 2015
GEJ OUR NEXT UN SEC GEN! HOW IT WILL HAPPEN I DO NOT KNOW. BUT WILL IT HAPPEN? YES IT WILL.
Re: A Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by delishpot: 6:31am On Apr 29, 2015
So it must be tagged "WOMEN" not sickness, not health condition but, WOMEN ba? Is it peculiar to women alone? Anyhoe, I guess that is the fastest waY to get the attention of small boys on NL who only live for quoting and bashing women grin grin
Re: A Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by Hersexynez(f): 6:39am On Apr 29, 2015
hmmm I don't think is serious cos I c d doctor touching with his bare hands
Re: A Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by todayguest(m): 6:45am On Apr 29, 2015
Really unusual with humans. Only crabs and the likes, had the ability to grow back lost limb. A situation medical experts can't explain, but, can only ascribe a name, is not here nor there. I hopefully prayer for the 'second coming' of Christ Jesus. At that time, no resident will say "I am sick" all illnesses and their causes will be permanently destroyed. Until then, May the Blood of Jesus Christ cover us all. Amen.
Re: A Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by galadima77(m): 7:04am On Apr 29, 2015
Is that the "women" you referred to? one person? must u open thread with inadequate data?
Re: A Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by japhmanuel: 9:30am On Apr 29, 2015
Eyya

(1) (Reply)

Is Generating A Muscle Pump Or Burn During Weight Muscle HD / Is This A Disease? Help! / Herbal Male Booster Vigrx Plus May Help Impotent Men Get It Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.