Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

When You Are The Only Graduate Of Agricultural Science In Your Village - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Are The Only Graduate Of Agricultural Science In Your Village (1222 Views)

When You Are The Only Graduate Of Agricultural Science In Your Village Pictures / Agricultural Science Graduate / When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are The Only Graduate Of Agricultural Science In Your Village by sadi78: 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
When you are the only graduate of agricultural science in your village.

2 Likes

Re: When You Are The Only Graduate Of Agricultural Science In Your Village by soberdrunk(m): 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
'AGRO CHILLING'!!

1 Like

Re: When You Are The Only Graduate Of Agricultural Science In Your Village by adekola02(m): 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
D man must be given title for im village related to agric
Re: When You Are The Only Graduate Of Agricultural Science In Your Village by Kakamorufu(m): 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
Kinging!!
Re: When You Are The Only Graduate Of Agricultural Science In Your Village by horlamelekan(m): 12:22am On Jul 26, 2016
gringrin
Re: When You Are The Only Graduate Of Agricultural Science In Your Village by englishmart(m): 6:10am On Jul 26, 2016
#agromadness

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cee C Bbnaija Housemate Her Acting In That House To Get Fame, Is Fake, With Prov / Laughter Wants To Kill Me Since I Saw This Lol / Daily Joke: Laugh won't tear my pants � �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.