Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Love Doctor - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Love Doctor (4668 Views)

The Love Doctor....urgent....a Must Read For Everybody / Love Doctor / Am A Love Doctor,tell Me Ur Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Doctor by izeek(m): 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2006
hey y'all who need emotional advise, or a love doctor. am here. am good at that stuff. just holla aight.
Re: Love Doctor by Bamiprof(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2006
@ izeek you are a Love Doctor and you don't know what Ladies like.You are a 2face guy.
Re: Love Doctor by donjazzie(m): 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2006
guess he's is confused
Re: Love Doctor by kiki(f): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2006
he sure is confused
Re: Love Doctor by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2006
if you guyz can take your time and think about it one more time, you will see that it is two different thing. and we can never tell if he wanna add more to his talent with our idea so can we post something much nicer than what we posted before
Re: Love Doctor by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2006
@ Mr izeek, can you plz advise me on this, am in love with a guy across the ocean, and he says he likes me too all the people that know about the relationship gives me a negative advise, but something keeps telling me when something good is coming, there are lots of thing that will make me feel is bad. should i really give it a trial or ignore the guy.
Re: Love Doctor by jaybaby(f): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2006
Doc PlS i mEt SmOnE oN nEt i DnT KnOw If iS sAfE 4 mE!
Re: Love Doctor by Dvampire(m): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2006
which of the doctors are u? herbal love doctor or psychiatric love doctor or what tell us
Re: Love Doctor by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2006
stupid question, if you want some herb for you sickness, you better go get one bcoz you not gonna get it here. and if anyone is psychastic in your neighbor hood you know where to take them to
Re: Love Doctor by donjazzie(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2006
lmao
Re: Love Doctor by Dvampire(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2006
mubowa:

stupid question, if you want some herb for you sickness, you better go get one because you not going to get it here. and if anyone is psychastic in your neighbor hood you know where to take them to

@mubowa : now i see why a goat will always remain a goat. whenever the likes of you are admitted on this forum, i shed tears. you are indeed a true replica of a spineless, whining bitch who lacks the nerve to get recognised by contributing decent & beneficial posts rather thrives on pouring out nothing but filth & gore from that stone aged brain of yours. careful girl or else, i'll rip you apart limb by limb.

Re: Love Doctor by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2006
you better watch your mouth that looks like two splited sausages before i shut it for you idiot. you talk like a lady
Re: Love Doctor by Dvampire(m): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2006
and you talk like the bitch which you are! step up and say something you hybrid of an extinct specie. i will rather have a beef with an individual with brains than with a lost document like you. (hisses)

Re: Love Doctor by izeek(m): 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2006
bany am sorry i cant get anything done. my connection is bad.
Re: Love Doctor by izeek(m): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2006
mubowa dont reply him please for my sake okay. i really am goin. u gonna call?
Re: Love Doctor by izeek(m): 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2006
u can only tell if someone got brains if u discuss wit the person. vamp, try behaving like a mature guy okay,
Re: Love Doctor by Dvampire(m): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2006
@ izeek. she started it. angry if she aint got the brains to accommodate humour when she sees it then she needs to be told the difference between humour and spitting venom and if u aint gonna pass a fair jugdement then tongue tongue tongue tongue to you. and don't try telling me about maturity aaight?

Re: Love Doctor by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2006
you know i will never disobey you izeek
Re: Love Doctor by Olumide7(m): 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2006
There's only one love doc on this forum okay?
Re: Love Doctor by Dvampire(m): 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2006
Olumide7:

There's only one love doc on this forum okay?
and who might that be? you?

(1) (Reply)

Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U / IS NANA the Issue ? / A Busty Babe Needed Badly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.