Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross (3704 Views)

What Rick Ross’ “hold Me Back” Video Tells The World About Nigerians / New Video: P-square – Beautiful Onyinye Ft. Rick Ross. [download] + Audio / 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by bgees(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2009
By Ismael AbduSalaam

In an unprecedented escalation of a Hip-Hop lyrical battle, mogul 50 Cent has released a video with the mother of Rick Ross' son.

The 8 minute clip was released today via 50 Cent's website thisis50.com.

The woman, identified as Tiallondra "Tia" Kemp, confirmed she is the mother of William Roberts III, the rapper's 2-year old son.

With 50 asking questions, Kemp explains her relationship with her child's father.

"It's sort of embarrassing, as you listen to his raps, you would definitely believe him," Kemp states. "His jewelry is rented, the cars are being leased…It's just sad. I just want to prove the facts."

Regarding the controversy last summer of Ross' stint as a corrections officer, Kemp confirms the story to be true. She claims the rapper lied to her about his previous employment when they lived together. According to Kemp, her suspicions were confirmed after speaking with the Miami rapper's sister and finding resignation documents.

50 also makes a distinction between Kemp and Brooke, the mother of Ross' daughter. 50 alleges the latter is a high-end call girl.

Further in the video, Kemp confirms the recent story of Ross taking back a truck he had given her, which followed a heated child support deposition over the rapper's assets.

"I've been driving it for 2 years. I was very surprised he would take it," Kemp stated. "Right now I have to get someone to pick me and the kids."

Later, 50 proclaims his intentions to show Kemp a great time, stating slyly "we gonna do some shopping, have a good time and then…y'all can't see all of that!"

After further insulting Ross by showing a personal picture of his mother and referring to her as the Nutty Professor, the viral video shows Tia Kemp being taken around to various shopping boutiques to pick up shoes and furs on 50's tab. Stevie Wonder's "Isn't She Lovely" is utilized as the soundtrack.

At press time, Rick Ross could not be reached for comment.

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/02/02/20827749.aspx

Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by bgees(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2009
isn't 50 just too cold?

looks like Officer Ricky will follow Jarule down 50's toilet. grin grin grin
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by Sauron1: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2009
bgees:

isn't 50 just too cold?

looks like Officer Ricky will follow Jarule down 50's toilet. grin grin grin

Never mess with Fiddy. . . . . .He wrecks careers like no other giant.
Ja Rule will never forget him(even in death).

Nice move by 50.
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by khanye(m): 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2009
Below are some words from ross.

"When I finally got the opportunity to bump into him, I actually intended on having words with him," Ross said in an interview with host Angela Yee on Shade 45. "But he kinda disappointed me, so, I kept it moving, I heard ["Try Me",] I was positive that couldn't be the response. Say he's f*cking joking, we all gonna act like we ain't hear that garbage. We gonna give you another 48 hours. Take your time. Go back in the lab and come up with something else." (Shade 45)
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by revenge(m): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2009
yeah rick ross go wan die ooo, women r devils
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by A40(m): 2:17am On Feb 04, 2009
Instead of 50 to look for a way of reviving his ailing career he is beefing all over the place! A disgruntled baby momma's opinion should not be taken serious in my opinion her ass would probably still go back to Ross at the end of the month for Child support i am not saying Ross was not a C.O but then still don't see the big deal in this

50 rolls with Popo anyway and rats every now and then so who cares if Ross was a CO they both roll with the cops
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by chamotex(m): 3:20am On Feb 04, 2009
I would rather listen to Rick Ross than to listen to 50. He's garbage . . . matter of fact he's the garbage plus the garbage can itself. cool
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by A40(m): 3:25am On Feb 04, 2009
I think the baby momma and 50 are just ignorant to be honest like someone rightly pointed out in the blog How can she say Rick Ross rented jewelry? do you rent bling with your face on it? or has she not seen Rick Ross's chain with his face on it? can you rent that?
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by chamotex(m): 3:29am On Feb 04, 2009
A-40:

I think the baby momma and 50 are just ignorant to be honest like someone rightly pointed out in the blog How can she say Rick Ross rented jewelry? do you rent bling with your face on it? or has she not seen Rick Ross's chain with his face on it? can you rent that?

It's just over-exaggeration.
C'mon, he might not be handling a lot but common, he should be able to afford a Jewelry. And isn't he in the whole drug biz and stuff??

You know when u're beefing someone, you literally say anything to get at them.

The "Baby Momma Way" is just a cheap shot in my opinion.
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by A40(m): 3:55am On Feb 04, 2009
chamotex:

It's just over-exaggeration.
C'mon, he might not be handling a lot but common, he should be able to afford a Jewelry. And isn't he in the whole drug biz and stuff??

You know when u're beefing someone, you literally say anything to get at them.

The "Baby Momma Way" is just a cheap shot in my opinion.
I have seen his episode of cribs and he ain't doing too badly he is sitting on some good money
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by Abagworo(m): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2009
50 is as outdated as jah rule.his last album 'terminate on sight' has sold 135,000 after one year of release.he has already released 3 songs from his upcoming album and none has cracked top 50.
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2009
A-40:

[b]Instead of 50 to look for a way of reviving his ailing career [/b]he is beefing all over the place! A disgruntled baby momma's opinion should not be taken serious in my opinion her ass would probably still go back to Ross at the end of the month for Child support i am not saying Ross was not a C.O but then still don't see the big deal in this

50 rolls with Popo anyway and rats every now and then so who cares if Ross was a CO they both roll with the cops

The dude does not need his ailing [i]dead [/i]rap career. He is into several other successful business ventures.
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by A40(m): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2009
Abagworo:

50 is as outdated as jah rule.his last album 'terminate on sight' has sold 135,000 after one year of release.he has already released 3 songs from his upcoming album and none has cracked top 50.
Seriously he should just focus on making money and forget about rap.His Terminate on sight album was terminated on sight for real! he even sold less than Fat Joe who's album rarely goes gold as well
Right now he is rapping worse than Ja-rule did when Ja-Rule went all soft and cheesy on us me thinks Fiddy is just trying to get some hype and beef running so his album sales can improve he knows his last album was garbage and from his last set of singles especially "Get Up" it is safe to say his career as a rapper is over

khai_khai:

The dude does not need his ailing [i]dead [/i]rap career. He is into several other successful business ventures.
Lol tell me something i don't know!! I know he doesn't need rap thats why we are pleading with him to just quit it because he has nothing left to offer rap
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by CGutta(m): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2009
50 always looking for a way to bring his name back out! Have y'all heard that track 9mm by AKON ft. weezy, Banner and snoop?? How come 50 didn't respond to that track?

Anyways, here's a footage of Rick Ross' baby mama sharing her story! What y'all think? U think 50 smashed or what? LMAO!

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/multimedia__video/archive/2009/02/02/20827739.aspx
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by CGutta(m): 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2009
Infact, 50 is not to be fukkd with! that's how we Do in NY! Man. . . I Love NY! It's so fukkin LIVE here. . .

50 CENT WARNING SHOT [RICK ROSS DISS]
:
[flash=595,360]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8JHf5iFlwA&ap=%2526fmt%3D18[/flash]

Meet Tia, Rick Ross' Son's Mother:
[flash=595,360]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHPUN0YeuuY&ap=%2526fmt%3D18[/flash]
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by tosinaded(m): 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2009
see the ugly bitch!!!!!!
who gives a fukk if wut she says its true
i love his songs!!!! fiddy is just wack
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by CGutta(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2009
tosinaded@:

see the ugly bitch!!!!!!
who gives a fukk if wut she says its true
i love his songs!!!! fiddy is just wack

Na money now. . . he knows no one can fukk with him grin
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by A40(m): 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2009
C_Gutta:

Na money now. . . he knows no one can fukk with him grin
Jigga can  grin
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by CGutta(m): 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2009
Lol. . . That wud be funny if that happened!
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by A40(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2009
Fiddy knows better than that i am sure he wouldn't forget so soon how Jigga Summa Jamm'd him
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by pckid: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2009
i doubt it this time.50 would hurt himself wit what i read at www.downtowninc.net
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by CGutta(m): 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2009
But has anyone heard da track 9mm by AKON ft. weezy, Banner and snoop?? Can someone find out if it is really about 50 they talking about. . . coz if they did, 50's in trouble!

9MM OFFICIAL VIDEO:
[flash=595,360]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K15C5EoDwcs&ap=%2526fmt%3D18[/flash]
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by tosinaded(m): 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2009
hmmm cgutta u get am?
i really hate the dude for real!!!!!
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by CGutta(m): 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2009
Itz up! Eh! Banner Killed it tho! IMO! grin
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by eldee(m): 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2009
This is a record low . . .
Even for someone on 50's level
Shagging an ex to get her to spew bollocks?? C'mon!!!
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by chiogo(f): 12:12am On Feb 05, 2009
Hmmn, I liked Ricky Ross' diss better. Fiddy had to go get information to feel superior . . that's straight up wack!! Lmfao Taking her shopping
and stuff. . .like duh! she's hungry, she'd tell you what you wanna hear.

For once, I'll go with the southern flavor, MIA in the house!!!  tongue  tongue
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by dyabman(m): 12:45am On Feb 05, 2009
up fiddy ,
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by bawomolo(m): 1:26am On Feb 05, 2009
rick ross just released a video for mafia music, you can watch it here.

http://allhiphop.com/stories/multimedia__video/archive/2009/02/04/20831614.aspx

the beef is stupid overall
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by A40(m): 1:41am On Feb 05, 2009
Till they buss some shots i have no doubt that this is just a publicity stunt
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by bawomolo(m): 1:48am On Feb 05, 2009
A-40:

Till they buss some shots i have no doubt that this is just a publicity stunt

most likely a publicity stunt. It started supposedly because 50 looked at Rick Ross the wrong way at an award show. Why would rick ross start a beef when he is nothing but an exposed "trap" rapper.
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by A40(m): 1:56am On Feb 05, 2009
Why should we even take any of them serious? one runs to the Popo and is a well known informant the other one once worked as a C.O.Jigga said it all y'all respect the one who got shot i respect the shooter
Re: How 50 Cent Dealt With Officer Rick Ross by timmyoj(m): 6:02am On Feb 05, 2009
50 should thank God for his other investments, he would've bin as poor as he was b4 get rich or die tryin.He should be careful with gathering all this beef (ja rule,lil wayne,papoose,fat joe,etc),maybe hes forgotten 1999, he may not be lucky next time,it might hit him at the deadly point then he'll be history and his songs too. My advice 4 50: QUIT RAP,QUIT BEEF AND FACE YOUR BUSINESSES.By the way whats this flare for 2nd hand chicks (ciara, now its Ricky's Ex) [b][/b]4K 50

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Dance floor Instrumental Remake Download And Share / Direct. Download The Notorious B.I.G Ready To Die Songs# / Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.