Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Lets Discuss Television Adverts - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lets Discuss Television Adverts (446 Views)

Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television / Most Annoying TV Adverts / Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Discuss Television Adverts by osile2012: 10:29am On Apr 29, 2015
[size=15pt]Lets discuss television adverts of companies in Nigeria. What you like and dislike about them.

The one that has stuck in my head now, is that of three crowns milk. The song "dont you wish ur mumy was fine like mine", it looked so natural. Everytime i go for provisions in a mall and looking for milk to buy, that adverts comes to my mind.

Which advert advert do you like or dislike?

Don't forget you can rate top Nigerian Brands,Products and People by clicking the link on my signature.
[/size]
Re: Lets Discuss Television Adverts by Keavei7: 6:14pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Lets Discuss Television Adverts by osile2012: 12:34am On Sep 15, 2015
[size=18pt]I think Etisalat and Gtbank ads are the best i have seen so far..[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Renewed,canceled Tv Shows Check Weda Ur Fav Tv Shows Has Been Cancelled Or Renew / White Woman And President Of NAACP Pretended To Be Black For Years [video] / movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.