Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television (30778 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Flying An Airplane As Pilot (Video) / BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by bukster(f): 9:34am On Jun 08, 2016
In June 2016, Pearlena Igbokwe was named President of Universal Television.

Igbokwe replaces Bela Bajaria, who departed Universal Television as President, after five years.

Before her appointment, she was Executive Vice President, Drama Development for NBC Entertainment. Prior to that, Igbokwe was Executive Vice President, Drama Programming for NBC Entertainment.

Prior to that, she was the Executive Vice President, Drama Development, and oversaw the development of all NBC dramas.

Igbokwe came to NBC from Showtime, where she oversaw every season of the network's most popular hit series ever "Dexter."

She also developed the pilot to the new Showtime series "Masters of Sex," which stars Michael Sheen.

Igbokwe was also a huge part of the five-season run of the hit Showtime series "Soul Food," which won the NAACP Image Award winner for Best Drama Series.

She kicked off her career at Showtime as Manager of Direct Response, Television Marketing. She worked with the network for seven years.
Pearlena Igbokwe was born in Nigeria. She moved to the United States with her parents at the age of six. She graduated from Yale University, and has an MBA from Columbia University’s business school.

source: http://pulse.ng/movies/pearlena-igbokwe-african-american-becomes-president-of-universal-television-id5119602.html

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by jlinkd78(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2016
5% comes to mind

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by LoveMachine(m): 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Name checkers enjoy. grin

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Talentprince(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ibos making nigerias proud since 18DC. smiley

149 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by mich24(m): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
5%ters anyi nwere ebu nwee nfu

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked
Igbos are indeed doing very well

107 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by PassingShot(m): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Congrats to her.

We no go hear word today from our brothers from across the Niger.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
JA
Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by SlayerSupreme: 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Choi! I talk am! Proudly a member of name checkers association of Nigeria. Checking names is what we do!

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by santino09: 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
She's yoruba, she only married an igbo man.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Destined2win: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
Keneking:
tHE MONKEY man wink

4 Likes

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Agunechemba1(m): 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
From the national association of name checkers in diaspora.(Swedish branch)

Mrs Igbokwe is a good ambassador of the Igbo tribe.

The igbos are rare gems. Intelligent and industrious Men and beautiful women.

I am proud to be an igbo man, In my next life, I would still be igbo.

God bless Ndigbo.

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by wasco24: 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
name checker

Come and see

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Ayomi088(m): 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
cool
Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by ElPadrino33: 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
IGBO AND PROUD

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Oksman(m): 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
PassingShot post=46388461]Congrats to her.
We no go hear word today from our brothers from across the Niger.

Is it not better than the usual ipob news that you detest so much?

3 Likes

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by SageTravels: 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
Congratulations o
Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by SmileXtraone: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
A nigerian doing us proud

If you reside in Benin City, this is the best time to get on the SMILE 4G LTE Network. Come on board Now while this promo lasts

1. Atel Kit with 20GB @ N9,800 (5GB anytime + 15GB MidNite over 3 months) : 15GB MidNite = Get 5GB bonus monthly when you recharge 5GB anytime bundle monthly.

2. Smifi kit with 70GB @ N16,800 (10GB anytime + 60GB MidNite over 3 months) : 60GB MidNite = Get 20GB bonus monthly when you recharge 5GB anytime bundle monthly.

3. Router offer with 160GB @ N25,800 (10GB anytime + 150GB MidNite over 3 months) : 150GB MidNite = Get 50GB bonus monthly when you recharge 10GB anytime bundle monthly.

3 Likes

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by princechiemekam(m): 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
[point of correction, Ibos making Biafran's proud since 18DC. smiley[/quote]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by rawtouch: 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
results of hardwork
Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
[size=15pt] hey mods... This is cheating... This topic is misleading... This woman is bonafide IGBO.

Why would you change the name of the topic....? If its Yoruba you'll state it clear its Yoruba... If its Igbo you'll change the header of topic to Nigeria.

God is watching u.

I repeat God is watching u [/size]

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
LoveMachine:
Name checkers enjoy. grin
santino09:
She's yoruba, she only married an igbo man.
wasco24:
name checker
Come and see
just negodi undecided ndi name checkers angry

14 Likes

Igbo's are naturally great.. Highly blessed . We are one of the greatest tribes on God's green earth.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by chukwukadibia10: 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
Heart break for my guys from the wild wild waste.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by slap1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
Heart break for my guys from the wild wild waste.
grin

Obu nwanne anyi nwanyi.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Healthybiz: 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Pwayne2016(m): 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Igbos representing since 1914AD
I am proudly Igbo
Proudly 5%

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Keneking:

Are you back with your monkey pictures?

Hope you've got plenty new ones I enjoy then. Hilariously grin

3 Likes

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by kenny987(f): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ezigbo nwa afo Igbo! Congratulations to an amazing icon. From the tribe of excellence achievers, God bless my homeland!

5 Likes

Re: Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television by seunny4lif(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
Chai
Na name I come check grin grin
I'm disappointed cos ojuru dey inside grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photo) / Princess Onyejekwe And Rico Swavey Dated Before BBNaija (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.