Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars (77732 Views)

Eniola Badmus Slays In Short Gown / Yvonne Jegede Steps Out In Short Gown / Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
preciousMI1:
wetin short for the gown?
shocked shocked
That gown no short??
You know she's tall sha

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
Neroze:
you sef, u sabi wash pesin o!...wen ah open dis thread, ah bin dey expect to see Oge causing "uproar" like u! grin
lol...poster exaggerated a bit....still hot thou.
Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
rokiatu:
and you always see me....your stalker azzz is even more jobless . You can masturbate. ..t to that yansh.s cuz all your life, you will never ever even touch it. That Yan. .sh is way yy above your level.

All you can do is view it on the Internet hahahaha.
Now ur gonna make dat nigga cum! shocked #No1 Fan cheesy
Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
rokiatu:
lol...poster exaggerated a bit....still hot thou.
Its a fact!!! angry *screaming* .. sent u a msg, didyu get it? email tins.
Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Neroze:
Now ur gonna make dat nigga cum! shocked #No1 Fan cheesy
masturbate. .bating to it is all he can ever do. grin grin

Neroze:
Its a fact!!! angry *screaming* .. sent u a msg, didyu get it? email tins.
to be honest I just delete them messages without checking. Send it again..I will reply you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by Missmossy(f): 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
She's okay nothing special grin
Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
rokiatu:

to be honest I just delete them messages without checking. Send it again..I will reply you. smiley
..... LOL!
Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
rokiatu:

Just sent again,... buh jst incase.. gba dis one 1st. grin 79A7EF4D
Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by Orikinla(m): 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
[size=18pt]The English language is being bastardized by intellectually ret-arded Nigerians.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Haba.... Exaggeration..... She is pretty nd simple but there is nthin Hot abt d gown she wear not even short as d title state.... :/
Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]The English language is being bastardized by intellectually ret-arded Nigerians.[/size]
grin
Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by sikaxchange: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
she looks amazing
Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by sacora(f): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
rokiatu:
nor be small thing. cool grin
I tell you........
Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by Nickymezor(f): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
She luks grtttttttttttt
Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by Bollinger(m): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
I need to re check the definition of uproar again.
Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by Besto(m): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tobilastik:
...Mtcheew ...u call this one "short"

i bin tink say na pant she wear sef
Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
midolian:
Sultry actress, Oge Okoye is truly a movie star that can make a man forsake his lover just to be with her for at least a second. This is because her sexiness is what some men cannot resist.

To say Oge Okoye oozes radiance and beauty is stating the obvious. No wonder some men cannot take their eyes off her and would try everything possible to have her for keeps.

Recently, the mother of two was at the birthday bash organised in Lagos to celebrate another sexy actress, Ini Edo.

Her dress to the occasion, a short and sexy gown, caused some dudes at the party have factory resets. The actress was truly looking angelic in her outfit.

Oge Okoye was all smiles at the event as she rocked the dance floor with her high footwear.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/32912/1/oge-okoyes-short-gown-causes-uproars.html

Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
firstolalekan:

What is with this sexy sex sexy sex NONSENSE
This guy must be hórnysick and jobless.
Sexy kor, fukky ni angry
Rubbish !
Same question I'm asking. There is nothing sexy there
Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by eneneviriviri(m): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
oluwadamilolah:
Fine girl, sexy girl kiss she looks simple and cool
hmmmm! tell urself the truth
Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
rokiatu:
and you always see me....your stalker azzz is even more jobless . You can masturbate. ..t to that yansh.s cuz all your life, you will never ever even touch it. That Yan. .sh is way yy above your level.

All you can do is view it on the Internet hahahaha.

And who the fu..ck wants to be amber ross pleaseee. Fools. Mine is natural and way better then amber rose....she wish she could have what I have. You think I wanna be all those fake batches? Ya all must have inferiority complex.

I have got a mirror and I know am hot batch please who wants to be that bald batch lol foolish people full the internet for real.
when u hit 35 u know this life is real

hoe

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
Gejpresident:
when u hit 35 u know this life is real

hoe
in the meantime, find something better to do with yours and stop poking your nose in mine .

Son of a mother.fu.king batch!
Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
rokiatu:
in the meantime, find something better to do with yours and stop poking your nose in mine .

Son of a mother.fu.king batch!
ashawo kobo kobo

I live in Australia I don't fuvk dirty rags like u

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
Gejpresident:
ashawo kobo kobo

I live in Australia I don't fuvk dirty rags like u
hahahah hahahahaha who was talking abt fu..cki.ng? In your mother f..uc..king. .g dream.
Who cares where u live undecided if you like u can live on the moon I don't give a hood.

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by Emphasis(m): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Some Ladies be like "Her gown is fine". I hear that line a lot. What actually differentiates one 'gown' from another? Colour?

By the way there's nothing like SHORT GOWN. A gown can never be short.

Facing the topic now.
@Poster abodie? Uproar? What feature exactly caused the attention?
No reason to take a second look.
Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
rokiatu:
hahahah hahahahaha who was talking abt fu..cki.ng? In your mother f..uc..king. .g dream.
Who cares where u live undecided if you like u can live on the moon I don't give a hood.
I will advice u to go back to school

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mr Orubebe, you are a former minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. so you should be careful about the things you say and your public conduct
Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by meforyou1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
How in hell can this proper dress cause an uproar? Was the party at olumba olumba?
Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
Gejpresident:
I will advice u to go back to school
STFU you lame fool.

3 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by bashsono11(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
sexy indeed she is old joor
Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by petkoffDrake(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Queendarlene:
We are waiting..start dancing
has it made FP?
Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by petkoffDrake(m): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
netmillionaires:

U go waka small and then stop at every pub to dance or u go just dey dance for road dey go till u reach Zambia? To trek na something but to dance dey go for road till u reach Zambia na another things. If people no stone u for road say see madman, call me JohnBull.

Johnbull
Re: Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars by Isk(f): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
davide470:
Of course you can't. smiley.

Slim girls rock right?
cc: Isk

You know it sugar kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zubby Michael & Mercy Johnson At A Cinema In Onitsha Mall- PICTURES / Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures / Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.