Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Work Without Faith Is Dead - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Work Without Faith Is Dead (659 Views)

( Lmao ) When She Is Dead But Must Show Up At Your Birthday ( Photo) / Ronaldinho Is Dead? / Wale Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work Without Faith Is Dead by lillucky(m): 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2009
one day a pastor was preaching iside the church and his topic was not be affraid of weapons and he was just shouting don be afraid of whether worlder wepons for no wepons fashion against tou shall prosper and he never knew that an arm robber was there don be affraid of wepons as the pastor still continued then the arm rubber was provoked and he stood up and raised a gun up pastor like this one as he realised the bullet,the pastor immediately jumped out from the church windows the next day a sister asked the pastor. bot sir why did you jump from the window sister as the pastor answered
dont you know that work without faith is dead.
Re: Work Without Faith Is Dead by YHUsTLER(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2009
NICE ONE MAN, KEEP IT UP COS YOU PUT A SMILE ON MA FACE grin
Re: Work Without Faith Is Dead by jamace(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2009
Don't mind the pastor. The pastor will tell you also that " heaven helps those who help themselves". Ye ye pastor. grin grin
Re: Work Without Faith Is Dead by romsky: 11:40am On Feb 04, 2009
TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED & DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM
Re: Work Without Faith Is Dead by sylve11: 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2009
@poster
lol, men that' funny grin

(1) (Reply)

Godaddy Superbowl Tv Commercial - Hilarious! / My People / Re: Joke Section: - Chat Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.