Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here (29968 Views)

"Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here / Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here / Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Farnesyl1989: 6:06pm On May 04, 2015
On my way to Kebbi since 6:30am from Ilesa, Osun State, now at Kontagora, Niger State @6:01pm.....
The journey continues.....
Desert encroachment.... Chai.......
Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 04, 2015
Jennifer89:
plz how do i get to Kebbi from Abuja?
go to jabi park.....or use flight (airpeace) on Wednesday.
Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Sijo01(f): 11:29pm On May 04, 2015
My sister left for kebbi this morning, have been monitoring the movement. I just called, she said they've gotten to kebbi state but yet to get to their destination (camp, the bus is taking them directly to camp). She said it's raining cat and dog with breeze and thunderstorms and that they're presently stationed along the road because of poor visibility.
Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by ajasa4link: 11:57pm On May 04, 2015
Sijo01:
My sister left for kebbi this morning, have been monitoring the movement. I just called, she said they've gotten to kebbi state but yet to get to their destination (camp, the bus is taking them directly to camp). She said it's raining cat and dog with breeze and thunderstorms and that they're presently stationed along the road because of poor visibility.
Yeah, it's presently raining heavily over here now. Don't worry she will get to camp safely. The Rain is much because this is the first rainfall since September.
Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Udyawanga: 12:52am On May 05, 2015
yorex2011:

Eiyah... Was once in ur shoes.. Just take enuf cash to camp sha and if you plan on staying in kebbi, participate actively in camp activities so that you can be posted to a nice place... If ur staying in d south South, just prepare yourself for a crazily long road trip, except you're flying there which case you wud take a flight to sokoto then commute to kebbi from there (about 1h journey)
Goodluck
kebbi is cul. i served in kebbi, got federal work in kebbi. i ve stayed up to five yrs in kebbi. i never hear any gun shot frm any armed robber. is d most peaceful state in d north cum nigeria. feel cul.
Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Udyawanga: 1:05am On May 05, 2015
Hilles:
Am so unlucky! why a place like kebbi?
instead ur lucky. i served in kebbi, i also secured work there. kebbi is one of most peaceful state in nigeria. i vnt heard about any gun short in kebbi b4 unlike wot is happening in d south. u will also make in d land of equity as i did
Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by judemurphy(m): 8:47am On May 05, 2015
damendra:

OMG... so I'm in for a very long journey despite d fact dat its still north
ah frm yauri(a LG in kebbi) 2 Birnin kebbi is 4hrs nt 2 talk of abj 2 kebbi
Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by babs01(m): 9:01am On May 05, 2015
Amaah:

Hello, I'm leaving from lag- Abj then from Abj - kebbi on Monday? When are u leaving? Would be nice to have company?
im sorry already in camp, u?
Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by damendra: 9:11am On May 05, 2015
en- route from abuja to Kebbi now... God's speed
Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Sijo01(f): 9:23am On May 05, 2015
Hmmmm, My sister and her colleagues arrived camp around 5am after enough roaming around. The abokii angry angry of a Driver is not familiar with the camp route; he was almost taking them to the boarder before he finally yielded to his passengers plea to speak with somebody in camp via some of their colleagues who arrived there earlier.
Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by ajasa4link: 9:32am On May 05, 2015
Sijo01:
Hmmmm, My sister and her colleagues arrived camp around 8am after enough roaming around. The abokii angry angry of a Driver is not familiar with the camp route; he was almost taking them to the boarder before he finally yielded to his passengers plea to speak with somebody in camp via some of their colleagues who arrived there earlier.
Lol....Na so those aboki dey do now. All those promise of taking u to camp Na for park for Lagos e end. That was why I advised people going from Lagos to just jejely drop at koko junction and from dere take a cab to camp instead of relying on the aboki drivers' words of taking u to camp directly
Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Sijo01(f): 9:53am On May 05, 2015
ajasa4link:

Lol....Na so those aboki dey do now. All those promise of taking u to camp Na for park for Lagos e end. That was why I advised people going from Lagos to just jejely drop at koko junction and from dere take a cab to camp instead of relying on the aboki drivers' words of taking u to camp directly

The Driver assured everybody that he knows the place coupled with the fact that the whole passengers were helding to camp only for am to change parade for road. Am just glad they arrived safely.

How's it it going there? has registration started?
Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by ajasa4link: 9:57am On May 05, 2015
Sijo01:

The Driver assured everybody that he knows the place coupled with the fact that the whole passengers were helding to camp only for am to change parade for road. Am just glad they arrived safely.

How's it it going there? has registration started?
Sorry am not a batch A'15 corper, actually batch B'14, so am not in camp....But I guess d registration should've commenced as early as 7 am
Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Sijo01(f): 11:55am On May 05, 2015
ajasa4link:

Sorry am not a batch A'15 corper, actually batch B'14, so am not in camp....But I guess d registration should've commenced as early as 7 am

Ok.
Hope you're enjoying your stay there?
Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 05, 2015
since 9am wey I don leave Ilorin, I never still reach camp....we just dey approach koko
Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Joythah(m): 8:06pm On May 05, 2015
Sijo01:
Hmmmm, My sister and her colleagues arrived camp around 5am after enough roaming around. The abokii angry angry of a Driver is not familiar with the camp route; he was almost taking them to the boarder before he finally yielded to his passengers plea to speak with somebody in camp via some of their colleagues who arrived there earlier.
i was also in that useless bus. The driver abandoned us in the middle of nowhere and demanded for 500
Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Damolux01(m): 7:21am On May 06, 2015
jimmy4x:
since 9am wey I don leave Ilorin, I never still reach camp....we just dey approach koko
Been trying to reach you man, sup with you? No network or what went wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Damolux01(m): 8:44am On May 06, 2015
Joythah:
i was also in that useless bus. The driver abandoned us in the middle of nowhere and demanded for 500
Pls bro, isn't there network in ur camp? Been trying to reach my bro since yesterday. You fit help me spot am? Make I send hin details.
Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by omotayo9177: 3:30pm On May 06, 2015
Na only airtel n mtn beta here... Glo also dey some syd
Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by seunwen2(m): 10:13pm On May 06, 2015
Emmanueloy:

ori..what? lol. Kebbi is a state where the Shari'a system is practised so there's no alcohol in camp.

guy this one na story i dey camp now and guys dey shak alcohol like madt but na coded things
Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 1:37am On May 07, 2015
Damolux01:
Been trying to reach you man, sup with you? No network or what went wrong?
lol...na netwk o, we r in camp now.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by copperA2015(m): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2015
Dakingari peeps...how y'all doing. Miss yall
Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
copperA2015:
Dakingari peeps...how y'all doing. Miss yall
missing everyone too, what platoon were u, I was in plat 1
Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by copperA2015(m): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
jimmy4x:

missing everyone too, what platoon were u, I was in plat 1
Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
My Dakingari niggas... Platoon 9, i miss yu all.. babs were re u at?
Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Joythah(m): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2015
Soo camp was fun apart from the hot weather.
"The begining of wisdom is the end of poverty" Good morning camp officials, good morning fellow corps members- Mr Ehiabhi Godwin
looking forward to a blissful service year
(10 platoon: ten over ten).

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
Joythah:
Soo camp was fun apart from the hot weather.
"The begining of wisdom is the end of poverty" Good morning camp officials, good morning fellow corps members- Mr Ehiabhi Godwin
looking forward to a blissful service year
(10 platoon: ten over ten).
lol....I miss dt funny camp director

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
jimmy4x:
lol....I miss dt funny camp director
Aw far jimmy,where were u posted?
Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
I dey miss Dakingari o!my platoon officer,kalu and my platoon members wish we could have one week of camping more before we pass out...I dey miss dat cow leg everynite for maami.
Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
sheyman4phy:
Aw far jimmy,where were u posted?
Sheyman my man, na Yauri o, one private school there, wat about u??
Re: Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here by seunwen2(m): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
jimmy4x:
Sheyman my man, na Yauri o, one private school there, wat about u??

I wish i was posted to yauri, argungun or bunza

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Emeje Chinonye: Female Corper Dies In Borno State (photos) / Nysc Batch C Redeployment Letter Online Printing / Female Corper Serving In Ebonyi Buried Amidst Tears (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.