Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here - NYSC (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here (90391 Views)

Ebonyi A15 Lets Meet Here / Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here / Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by June24th: 9:29pm On May 04, 2015
tmtech:
Sowi Milady.... Tnx for ur tym
wink tongue
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by Dparagon(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2015
kingphilip:
u schooled or u base there
Yes I schooled there and also base there.
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by tmtech: 10:20pm On May 04, 2015
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by Dparagon(m): 10:27pm On May 04, 2015
Wow, thank God for journey mercy granted to me to ogun state nysc camp. Its really a nice place. From what I've seen since I arrived, the camp is cool. Well tiled from the gate down to the individual hostels. Mami market is on-going. After checking you (your call-up letter and luggage(s)) from the gate, you head straight to where you'll be given a bed and then locate your hostel and a bed stand. Registration starts tomorrow. I will stop here for now. Wishing other stream one members on their way a safe trip. Warm regards

1 Like

Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by curiox007: 10:47pm On May 04, 2015
jaey:
Heads up as u guys (15A) get to camp or are already at sagamu orientation camp.
The camp has one of the best facilities as regards corpers welfare (i.e hostels, friendly nysc camp officials e.t.c)
After the first week of parade, otondos are now eligible to join groups like the nysc band, red cross, sports committee etc). These group provide an escape route for those who want to skip parade and also for those who want to follow their passion. I was a member of the nysc band out of passion during my time as a corper. Those who make the band after rigorous training will retain the band as their CDS after the orientation exercise. Most members of the band like 65%make it to Abeokuta(abk) becos band members base is at abk and it's only in abk u can have the band as ur CDS.
So many pple like the soldiers and other security operatives wld deceive so many pple into believing that they cld influence your posting to a place of ur choice, it doesnt work out so 95% of the time. The only pple that can influence posting (tho not 100%) are the nysc camp officials (i.e platoon officers and those in the admin building).
I served in Ikenne LG batch 14A, babcock university precisely. I wouldnt advice those looking at babcock uni as a possible PPA to go that way cos the place is full of stress as the work corpers are made to do is 'courier'. U carry mail from one dept to anoda while trekking round the schl. The only benefit are free wireless and that they pay 10k which when u analyse cant compensate for the stress u've gone through. Plus u resume work @7.30am, sign in which ends at 7.55am and attend the compulsory chapel which ends @ 8.30am, u close for the day @5pm after dispatching mails under the sun or in the rain as the nysc anthem sayswink. Any day u miss work for any reason and it geys to the knowledge of the Director HR, ur salary will be deducted.
If I may suggest, Animal care consult in iperu-remo Ikenne LG is a better option when it comes to welfare and pay. It is a poultry farm. They pay 20k plus accomodation and lunch + eggscheesy.
But if u are looking for a place near lagos then Ifo LG and Otta LG is the LG to be in.
Dont mind my lenghty post o, was in the mood for it.
Please do enjoy ur service year as it comes by once.
Feel free to ask questions as i wld try to provide solutions to them.

Jaey

How babcook girls? U no 'reason' dem?
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by ayanfevicky(f): 11:17pm On May 04, 2015
Dparagon:
Wow, thank God for journey mercy granted to me to ogun state nysc camp. Its really a nice place. From what I've seen since I arrived, the camp is cool. Well tiled from the gate down to the individual hostels. Mami market is on-going. After checking you (your call-up letter and luggage(s)) from the gate, you head straight to where you'll be given a bed and then locate your hostel and a bed stand. Registration starts tomorrow. I will stop here for now. Wishing other stream one members on their way a safe trip. Warm regards
Thanks a lot for the update. Happy registration, tomorrow. Good night.
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by spartoo: 11:57pm On May 04, 2015
Dparagon:

tnx for this

1 Like

Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by jaey(m): 12:18am On May 05, 2015
curiox007:

How babcook girls? U no 'reason' dem?

Bros, u go reason so tey headache go catch u. U dey inside river wey get plenty fishes. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by Dparagon(m): 4:29am On May 05, 2015
ayanfevicky:
Thanks ayanfevicky. Good morning
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by ayanfevicky(f): 5:50am On May 05, 2015
Good Morning House

Its 27 days to camp for Stream 2

June 2nd loading...

Stream 1 Orientation Camp is here...

I hope you are getting ready to become Otondos.

For the Lord has not given us the spirit to fear, but of power, of love and sound mind.

Good morning my fellow corpers (in-waiting), have a great day.

Safe journey to those travelling down to camp today. cool

Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by kingphilip(m): 6:05am On May 05, 2015
spartoo:

ok naa...all of us go folo dey go b dat
grin
and d cycle will continue
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by kingphilip(m): 6:05am On May 05, 2015
spartoo:

I tot they don't allow corpers into th hostels until after registration
we r special all rules must b broken because of us
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by kingphilip(m): 6:06am On May 05, 2015
ayanfevicky:
Thanks
uwc dear
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by kingphilip(m): 6:06am On May 05, 2015
DamiEsan:

I dey come grin
in camp too

1 Like

Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by kingphilip(m): 6:14am On May 05, 2015
Dparagon:
Yes I schooled there and also base there.
Which department
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by kingphilip(m): 6:15am On May 05, 2015
Dparagon:
holla with the number on my siggy make we c
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by kingphilip(m): 6:16am On May 05, 2015
ayanfevicky:

the crowd no b here

The population plenty pass the people wey vote for buhari self
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by kingphilip(m): 6:18am On May 05, 2015
ayanfevicky:
Good Morning House

June 2nd loading...

For the Lord has not given us the spirit to fear, but of power, of love and sound mind.

morning to u too

Enjoy ur wait
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by pawesome(m): 6:39am On May 05, 2015
welcome ya'll to the gateway state...welcome welcome welcome...at least,i no b otondo ani more cz i dn tire fr dt name...waiting for ya'll fellas to b outta dia..i rep C14..Abk south..Band CDS
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by Dparagon(m): 6:58am On May 05, 2015
kingphilip:
Which department
Microbiology. Though we spent most of our time/semester @ the P site.
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by Maxcollins042(m): 7:06am On May 05, 2015
Please what's the best network to use in camp?
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by Dparagon(m): 7:12am On May 05, 2015
Hey guys, pls be mindful of the weight or number of luggages you are coming with. Cos the kind of exercise we just did this morning......wasn't funny. Moving us from one position to another all with your bags/boxes. Registration is about to begin now and everybody is on the queue. If you're still on the way, pls hurry up.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by Dparagon(m): 7:15am On May 05, 2015
Maxcollins042:
Please what's the best network to use in camp?
Since I arrived between yesterday and this morning, MTN and Glo are both working very well.
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by spartoo: 7:51am On May 05, 2015
kingphilip:
and d cycle will continue
or I go bring mattress frm house
angry

1 Like

Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by spartoo: 7:55am On May 05, 2015
kingphilip:
the crowd no b here
oya begin dey find future wife there oo
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by spartoo: 7:56am On May 05, 2015
ayanfevicky:
Good Morning House

June 2nd loading...

thumbs up vicky..
keeps it up

1 Like

Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by Maxcollins042(m): 9:34am On May 05, 2015
Dparagon:

Since I arrived between yesterday and this morning, MTN and Glo are both working very well.
aiite,tnxs
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by almansoor005: 10:39am On May 05, 2015
jaey:
The camp has one of the best facilities as regards corpers welfare (i.e hostels, friendly nysc camp officials e.t.c)
After the first week of parade, otondos are now eligible to join groups like the nysc band, red cross, sports committee etc). These group provide an escape route for those who want to skip parade and also for those who want to follow their passion. I was a member of the nysc band out of passion during my time as a corper. Those who make the band after rigorous training will retain the band as their CDS after the orientation exercise. Most members of the band like 65%make it to Abeokuta(abk) becos band members base is at abk and it's only in abk u can have the band as ur CDS.
So many pple like the soldiers and other security operatives wld deceive so many pple into believing that they cld influence your posting to a place of ur choice, it doesnt work out so 95% of the time. The only pple that can influence posting (tho not 100%) are the nysc camp officials (i.e platoon officers and those in the admin building).
I served in Ikenne LG batch 14A, babcock university precisely. I wouldnt advice those looking at babcock uni as a possible PPA to go that way cos the place is full of stress as the work corpers are made to do is 'courier'. U carry mail from one dept to anoda while trekking round the schl. The only benefit are free wireless and that they pay 10k which when u analyse cant compensate for the stress u've gone through. Plus u resume work @7.30am, sign in which ends at 7.55am and attend the compulsory chapel which ends @ 8.30am, u close for the day @5pm after dispatching mails under the sun or in the rain as the nysc anthem sayswink. Any day u miss work for any reason and it geys to the knowledge of the Director HR, ur salary will be deducted.
If I may suggest, Animal care consult in iperu-remo Ikenne LG is a better option when it comes to welfare and pay. It is a poultry farm. They pay 20k plus accomodation and lunch + eggscheesy.
But if u are looking for a place near lagos then Ifo LG and Otta LG is the LG to be in.

Jaey
Thanks Jaey for ur contribution we rili appreciate it, pls do u have an idea on how animal care pays a doctor?
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by Nakarey(m): 11:01am On May 05, 2015
jaey:

Jaey

Thanks boss. Pls drop ur number let's talk on whatsapp. I want to find out some important things from u. Thanks
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by mrPero(m): 11:06am On May 05, 2015
Thanks to you guys updating us. ... Please keep up the good work. ... mak una catch fun o...
I Rep stream 2....
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by Ishowdels(m): 11:19am On May 05, 2015
Stream 1 guys..I hope its not raining there..Enjoy your registration
I rep Stream2..27 days to go..
Cheers!
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by ayanfevicky(f): 12:31pm On May 05, 2015
kingphilip:
the crowd no b here
lolz...guess u sud be done by now. Happy registration.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (39) (Reply)

Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) / MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.