Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here (12415 Views)

Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here / Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here / Jigawa 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by Goldpeas(m): 2:48pm On May 07, 2015
denis217:

Am a Corp member currently serving in Kano, Gezawa local government area. Please note that kano is peaceful and most local governments here pay Corp members 5k and above per month depending on the particular lga. Do feel free to direct whatever question it is that you have. Enjoy karaye camp guys...... waiting for you guys on the other side....... Peace.....

Please tell me more about KANO
I've an automatic relocation but I want to know What's up ova there .this Wil help my decision making

Thanks
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by denis217: 3:02pm On May 07, 2015
Goldpeas:

Please tell me more about KANO
I've an automatic relocation but I want to know What's up ova there .this Wil help my decision making

Thanks
@Goldpeas ; why not be abit specific about what exactly you will like more information on as regards your service year here in kano. That will help me be more concise in my answer.....
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by DaEngineernet: 3:10pm On May 07, 2015
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by Goldpeas(m): 3:58pm On May 07, 2015
denis217:

@Goldpeas ; why not be abit specific about what exactly you will like more information on as regards your service year here in kano. That will help me be more concise in my answer.....

about their accommodation, transportation, PPA and the security
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by denis217: 4:05pm On May 07, 2015
Goldpeas:

about their accommodation, transportation, PPA and the security
OK now I get your drift. well there are decent accommodation provided in every local government area by the state government for corpers and you are highly advised to utilize such provisions as there is guaranteed security stationed around such lodges. As about the PPA, it depends on your field of study , but the majority of you guys will get posted to government schools.......
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 07, 2015
Thanks bro for helping guys out.
My questions are:
1. Where in Kano can one get a good, safe and comfortable bus from Kano to Dutse?
2. How far is this park or place from Kano airport?
denis217:

Am a Corp member currently serving in Kano, Gezawa local government area. Please note that kano is peaceful and most local governments here pay Corp members 5k and above per month depending on the particular lga. Do feel free to direct whatever question it is that you have. Enjoy karaye camp guys...... waiting for you guys on the other side....... Peace.....
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by denis217: 7:50pm On May 07, 2015
sirRiddy:
Thanks bro for helping guys out.
My questions are:
1. Where in Kano can one get a good, safe and comfortable bus from Kano to Dutse?
2. How far is this park or place from Kano airport?
There are so many terminals where you could get a manageable bus ride to Dutse. so it all depends on your location from where you want to access Dutse? but if you intend to go to Dutse straight from karaye camp, then it's closer you go to Tasha Rijiar xaki, I. e Rijiar xaki motor park. as you are sure to get a bus direct to target destination from there. As to the second part of your question, this park is like 30 minutes drive to the Airport. I hope i have answered your questions. But permit me to ask, why the interest in Dutse? or are you planning on relocating?
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 07, 2015
Thanks for thr info. The park is somewhat far from the airport o.
I am a Gombe CM camping in Dutse.
denis217:

There are so many terminals where you could get a manageable bus ride to Dutse. so it all depends on your location from where you want to access Dutse? but if you intend to go to Dutse straight from karaye camp, then it's closer you go to Tasha Rijiar xaki, I. e Rijiar xaki motor park. as you are sure to get a bus direct to target destination from there. As to the second part of your question, this park is like 30 minutes drive to the Airport. I hope i have answered your questions. But permit me to ask, why the interest in Dutse? or are you planning on relocating?
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:42am On May 08, 2015
morining ladies and gentlemen corpers ,who else is rocking karaye camp like me cool.

1 Like

Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by denis217: 6:45am On May 08, 2015
[quote author=sirRiddy post=33521260]Thanks for thr info. The park is somewhat far from the airport o.
I am a Gombe CM camping in Dutse.
[/quote
OK, now i get your drift. Yeah it's abit far honestly. But please don't let that discourage you from enjoying and participating fully in camp activities. Truly Camping is fun, no dull moment at all. Enjoy Bro, nothing do you.........
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 09, 2015
Thanks a lot smiley[quote author=denis217 post=33528624][/quote]
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by omotayo9177: 5:27am On May 10, 2015
Please is there a whatsapp group for Kano Corpers I need to get some vital info for my sister who will be there for orientation camping next month.
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by Trypa(f): 9:01am On May 10, 2015
You guys r welcome to kano, it's a lovely place especially sabon gari. Enjoy

Please house am here to ask you guys for a favour please
VOTE TRYPA AS NEXT MISS NAIRALAND www.nairaland.com/trypa
Please am counting on you guys. Thanks
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by hurricanebeaux(m): 11:04pm On May 10, 2015
pls how much do kano pays to hlth corpers?
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by denis217: 2:05pm On May 11, 2015
hurricanebeaux:
pls how much do kano pays to hlth corpers?
Hahhaaahhh. Bros you funny ooooooo. You are not yet through with camp, but you are already anxious about how much you will be paid. just relax and enjoy camping, be rest assured that you will be paid a fair amount. It all depends on the l.g.a you are finally posted to. But expect from 4k per month to 10k in some places. Hope you now have an idea of what to expect when you're out.
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by Kamdex(m): 11:15am On May 17, 2015
pls add me 2 d whatsapp group 08065427608....ma hostel dey bsyd d Military men wey opposite d parade ground....Platoon 1
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by luv4real(f): 8:25pm On May 18, 2015
Kano is a very luvly place to be, and i bet u'll enjoy ur service yr if u choose to not live in fear. I served in kano 2007 batch A, sharada phase 2 in kano municipal precisely. enjoy ur stay,
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by chemprince(m): 2:41pm On May 19, 2015
Kamdex:
pls add me 2 d whatsapp group 08065427608....ma hostel dey bsyd d Military men wey opposite d parade ground....Platoon 1
S.L.A in building!
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by beajjay(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2015
Please, how much is the taxi fare from the airport to the camp (karaye)
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by urcheese: 12:36am On May 27, 2015
Add up 07039446888
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by beajjay(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by kayceechile032(m): 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
Plz can someone help me out on how to go about with my clearance and settling down. I redeployed to Kano from Borno State. 07036498850
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
kayceechile032:
Plz can someone help me out on how to go about with my clearance and settling down. I redeployed to Kano from Borno State. 07036498850
go to the state office at gwarzo road near BUK.

1 Like

Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by ib4ola(m): 11:11am On Jul 02, 2015
please add me up 07035994817
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by Cosmos2016(m): 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
pls add me to d Watsapp thread... Posted to Kano also.
Better still, how best can I get to Kano from abk. I av tot of getting to Ibadan first.... Or hw can I go abt it... And financial involvement pls, if known... Thanks...

Pls, very urgent
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by Cosmos2016(m): 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
pls add me... 07069627329
Re: Kano Batch A Let's Meet Here by Fine4babes: 5:55am On Apr 24, 2016
Nsk first son. Accepting my clarion call to the nation. Who is moving from awka. Add me on the whatsapp 08134887029

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed / Stream I And Stream II / A Corp Member Caught Having Sex With A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.