Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here (32151 Views)

Abuja Fct 2016 Batch A, Let's Meet Here / Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here / Jigawa 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by tundeinuk(m): 12:30am On May 04, 2015
TUNDE JOHNSON is my name frm KOGI STATE UNIV, Batch C Corper... U're welcom to SUNSHINE STATE... ONDO is a nice state especially if u work ur posting to ONDO WEST GOV. MIMIKO's town it a peaceful & comfortable environment. U'll enjoy the town, for more info add me on watsapp wit diz numba 07068955509...
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by doggiemann(m): 3:34am On May 04, 2015
[size=15pt]please all of you should not stress yourself on working any posting, you will only be scammed! If you don't like wherever you are posted to, there's a way to go about it to get to where you want without spending a dime. When the time comes, if you need directions you can ask me about that. Do not waste your hard earned money on runz to get a good posting, you will only be scammed! A word is enough for the wise. I wish y'al a good time in camp. Have great fun, it's a once in a lifetime experience[/size]
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by pookie007: 5:30am On May 04, 2015
Debtops001:
Hi all, are there any other international/foreign students living in Lagos who have been posted to Ondo? How common is it that international students are posted outside of Lagos and Abuja?

Yea, i'm a foreign student, i live in Lagos but was posted to Ondo state. This year, the order came from above not to give preference to foreign/international students thats why alot of us didnt get lag/abj and were scattered across the country.
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by Luchiana1(f): 6:50am On May 04, 2015
victolo:
it is 3k because of d fuel scarcity.....send in ur bbm pin or wasap numb! I finished from university of benin
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by Luchiana1(f): 6:51am On May 04, 2015
tundeinuk:
TUNDE JOHNSON is my name frm KOGI STATE UNIV, Batch C Corper... U're welcom to SUNSHINE STATE... ONDO is a nice state especially if u work ur posting to ONDO WEST GOV. MIMIKO's town it a peaceful & comfortable environment. U'll enjoy the town, for more info add me on watsapp wit diz numba 07068955509...
how is d hostel and d camp like?
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by Luchiana1(f): 6:54am On May 04, 2015
doggiemann:
[size=15pt]please all of you should not stress yourself on working any posting, you will only be scammed! If you don't like wherever you are posted to, there's a way to go about it to get to where you want without spending a dime. When the time comes, if you need directions you can ask me about that. Do not waste your hard earned money on runz to get a good posting, you will only be scammed! A word is enough for the wise. I wish y'al a good time in camp. Have great fun, it's a once in a lifetime experience[/size]
how is d hostel like?
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by doggiemann(m): 8:32am On May 04, 2015
Luchiana1:
how is d hostel like?

Ondo has one of the worst camps in SW, I got there on a thursday when I was going to camp and all the hostels were taken plus it was during raining sseason, I had to stay in the open hall beside the kitchen for 3weeks, waking up to smoke and serious cold everyday at 4am, it was crazy mehn. Just know the camp is rough and dirty, but if you get there early unlike what I did, you might get a manageable space that ll be okay.
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by cooljide(m): 9:31am On May 04, 2015
mizpearl:

Am coming from iyana ipaja, am leaving on monday my numba 08182527777
why don't you wait till Tuesday?
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by cooljide(m): 9:32am On May 04, 2015
Ayo7393:
I finished from middlesex university mauritius. Is anyone going frm iyana ipaja
yeah,I am coming from iyana ipaja on Tuesday morning..
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by Luchiana1(f): 9:41am On May 04, 2015
doggiemann:

Ondo has one of the worst camps in SW, I got there on a thursday when I was going to camp and all the hostels were taken plus it was during raining sseason, I had to stay in the open hall beside the kitchen for 3weeks, waking up to smoke and serious cold everyday at 4am, it was crazy mehn. Just know the camp is rough and dirty, but if you get there early unlike what I did, you might get a manageable space that ll be okay.
na real wa
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by Luchiana1(f): 9:43am On May 04, 2015
cooljide:
why don't you wait till Tuesday?
tuesday will be really stressful
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by pweetiedee(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2015
Ayo7393:
I finished from middlesex university mauritius. Is anyone going frm iyana ipaja
Hi, add me 7FF47D98
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by Luchiana1(f): 10:14am On May 04, 2015
doggiemann:
is der ATM? So i can withdraw
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by mimiejacobz(f): 10:28am On May 04, 2015
safe journey to those of u dt will be goin to camp today, wen u get dia pls give us feed bck of how the place looks like
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by Smeeky(m): 11:41am On May 04, 2015
Luchiana1:
i want to go on monday but i dont know anyone there in ondo... Am coming frm lagos i was tinkinof goin tru ojota. But d bus at ojota is going to akure...wht shd i do?
You will be allowed into camp today.
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by Ayo7393: 11:46am On May 04, 2015
Is anyone leaving tuesday morning and going frm iyana ipaja. Add me on whatsapp 07064453680
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by doggiemann(m): 11:47am On May 04, 2015
Luchiana1:
08084226895 is der ATM? So i can withdraw

There's no atm in camp, except you go out of camp to use any one in town
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by cooljide(m): 11:55am On May 04, 2015
Luchiana1:
tuesday will be really stressful
just wait till Tuesday na,so we could go together and I don't think it would be stressful.
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by nanya124(m): 12:19pm On May 04, 2015
For those dat will make it to the camp today,nice move I must say. U'll be allowed to pass the nite in camp then tomorrow morning,u'll do ur registration without much stress & queues. If you'll go on Tuesday, its advisable you get there early enough as u'll need move around to do registration,get kits,get a mattress & secure a bed space. Those that get to camp late mostly end up sleeping in open hall which is cold @ nyt. The camp facilities are usually over-stretched due to overpopulation. Prepare ur mind dat it'll be rough. A few social events towards in the concluding week will make all fun.
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by TheNextAce: 12:28pm On May 04, 2015
Hello guys. I live in akure. Should in case any one of you guys need more information, I can be of help. I wish you all the very best in camp.
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by Luchiana1(f): 1:12pm On May 04, 2015
cooljide:
just wait till Tuesday na,so we could go together and I don't think it would be stressful.
nope am on my way
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by cooljide(m): 1:15pm On May 04, 2015
Luchiana1:
nope am on my way
ok,safe journey then.
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by Luchiana1(f): 3:24pm On May 04, 2015
Lagos to Ondo na 6hrs oo or more no mind anybori dt tells u anyfinless o especially frm ojota
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by colinz(m): 4:02pm On May 04, 2015
Is anybody going from ibadan to ondo on tuesday? Plz contact 08055443400
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by paulbets: 4:20pm On May 04, 2015
Maybe Ojota o,
But as far as as I know, Lagos to Ondo is not more than 4 hours.
Luchiana1:
Lagos to Ondo na 6hrs oo or more no mind anybori dt tells u anyfinless o especially frm ojota
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by Seconsol92(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2015
TheNextAce:
Hello guys. I live in akure. Should in case any one of you guys need more information, I can be of help. I wish you all the very best in camp.

i am coming from Enugu and i want to take a bus to akure.how do i get to the camp from akure?
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by mzjaney(f): 4:38pm On May 04, 2015
doggiemann:

Ok sir!!!
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by mzjaney(f): 4:44pm On May 04, 2015
Luchiana1:

Babes are u there already?
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 04, 2015
Luchiana1:
cc Hometutors
The living standard in Ikare Akoko Camp is just OK to an average Nigerian. Let me start with the hotel. It mostly what I will describe a hostel hall with bunk bed for average of 70-10 corpers in a hall( especially the guys hostel, take note of Agagu hostel). The toilet and bedroom is OK it was just renovated especially the ladies own. There is tap water in the camp though u need to do some walk down where the tap is. The camp food is poor to my taste, even as they serve it thrice daily. I bet you if you have the cash you eat at the popular mami market for your breakfast and dinner at least.
For the standard of living in Ondo state I can't reply that because am only base in the Akoko part of ondo( Ikare camp is located in the Akoko). But for Akoko part of Ondo what I will say to describe its standard is that it a rural community basically market people and it is not a place you can really hosle or make extra earns mean or extra box. things are not expensive neither will you say they are cheap ( normal). .
These are what I can share about the standard of living in the camp and for Akoko part of Ondo state

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by Deensante: 6:27pm On May 04, 2015
Gegz:

Bros, here's ma digit. Let's Holla sir. 07037986965

o! boys I rep mx gan........ falaxy pop ur holla now, make boys hail......07031523649. respect!!
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by Sleyking: 8:31pm On May 04, 2015
yes doggieman......am d guy, can i hav ur number ??
Re: Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here by Sleyking: 8:55pm On May 04, 2015
doggiemann:

Hey...seems I know you somewhere...kingsley Onyeole....right?

Yea......can I hav ur digitz bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps / Kano Corpers Continue Their Sleep Under The Sun After Skipping Parade (Video) / How Nysc Corp Member Almost Lost His Life To Torture In Camp

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.