Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Obj's Telephone Conversation With Jonathan - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Obj's Telephone Conversation With Jonathan (1879 Views)

This Will Crack You Up - Telephone Conversation Between Warri Mum And Her Child / Telephone Conversation Btw Ladies / Telephone Conversation Between A Man In Hurricane Ravaged New York & A Lagosian (2) (3) (4)

Obj's Telephone Conversation With Jonathan by Rooneyboy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2012
Jonathan:
OBJ: Hello Jona, how is Patience?
GEJ: Ha ha Baba 3 days,what happened you didnt call me back the other day?
OBJ: Am sorry,i av to go to Ibogun my village and the network there is a problem,all this network provider promised to bring 3G there bt since I left office,they av not done anything, how are u resolving this issue of subsidy??
GEJ: Walahi,am t, ired and this Lady Ngozi is no where to be found now,
OBJ: has she left the country?
GEJ: i dont even know,Mark(senate president) met wt those pple yesterday and they still insists on #65,
OBJ: its like the truth about this whole issue is coming out gradually ooo,i dont even know where you saw all those figures you are calling(#1.3trillion), iwo gan buru o(u self tough o)
GEJ: Na Ngozi oooo,she said once we told them we subsidized for neighbouring countries there wouldnt be issues,
OBJ: you are beeen fooled by a woman, the same way ur wife is washing ur linen outside wt her grammar so tay she said-she's a widow,u better be more prayerful so that you wouldnt die prematurely,
GEJ: Sir,did you have Tunde Bakare's numba?
OBJ: en en, Bakare ke,for what even if I av it,i wouldnt give you because the guy is tough now oooo,he will raise curses on you and you may not escape it oo,he and his other groups(CAN) prayed for Abacha's death and within 3 days that prostitute i once dated in Gabon came and fed him wt apple,
GEJ: Baba,who do i talk to now,Fashola is not even helping matters, he went to the rally in Lagos instead of him to go wt Mopol to shoot at sight,he was even praising them,
OBJ: ah ah ah(laughing) omo Eko ni yen(he's a Lagosian)
GEJ: can I bribe Bakare to soft pedal on his rally in Lagos?
OBJ: i am laughing oooo,they will use ur money to buy drinks at the rally,reverse the price and look for other ways for you and your Cabals, GEJ: wan announce the #97 pump price now and see their reaction, will call U̶̲̥̅̊ back,
Re: Obj's Telephone Conversation With Jonathan by Emmyk(m): 12:01am On Jan 17, 2012
Funny
Re: Obj's Telephone Conversation With Jonathan by bright007(f): 12:07am On Jan 17, 2012
Where is d joke?
Re: Obj's Telephone Conversation With Jonathan by Emmyk(m): 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2012
Dia's non really, just reality
Re: Obj's Telephone Conversation With Jonathan by mikuz(m): 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2012
is this a joke?
Re: Obj's Telephone Conversation With Jonathan by bunmioguns(m): 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2012
U tried

*tap him on the head*

Weldone my boy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Spell As Pronounced (pix) / Funny Pictures From Fuel Subsidy Saga / Please, This My Joke Will Crack Your Ribs

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9