Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

“that Empty Hole In My Heart”- Wiz Khalifa Raps About Wanting Amber Rose Back! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “that Empty Hole In My Heart”- Wiz Khalifa Raps About Wanting Amber Rose Back! (1136 Views)

Wizkhalifa & Amber Rose Back Together See Pictures / ''STIMULATED'' Tyga raps about having sex with Kylie Jenner... / "No Thanks" Wiz Khalifa Says He Doesn't Want Amber Rose Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“that Empty Hole In My Heart”- Wiz Khalifa Raps About Wanting Amber Rose Back! by Horlaidex(m): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
Last month, Amber Rose took to Instagram with a heartfelt message about wanting her baby’s father, Wiz Khalifa back. Khalifa didn’t say much publicly about his wife’s post. Perhaps that was because he was busy pouring his heart out on
Rico Love ’s “Somebody Else (Remix),” which features Usher and the “See You Again” rapper.
On the track, Rico sings about temporarily reuniting with a former lover who has moved on to someone new. Usher jumps on the track sending a bit of a different message. Instead of following Rico’s lead, he sings about “really” wishing his ex would move on. Some have claimed that he’s speaking about his ex-wife Tameka Raymond, but we’re still on the fence about that.
The Wiz-Khalifa raps:
Thought I had it/ All the magic, I couldn’t imagine/ That it would all end tragic /Automatically I’m the bad one/ I was only doing us/ Gave everything, a kid and house And a wedding ring/
And now you talk about you could do better things/ How did we get this way? How do you entertain that bullsh-t? Why you even care what Instagram got to say? Now when you see me, we don’t act the same/ Smiling on TV tryna hide the pain An empty seat where you used to be with me on the plane /That empty hole in my heart Will I ever love again? /You had your way and you know it Ain’t thinking forward, you still in the past Ain’t gon’ lie, I spent some time thinking if we could’ve lasted Screaming ‘F-ck the world,’ I know what’s behind those glasses Rollin’ up another joint thinkin’ bout the last Being alone ain’t what you wanna be And me with a girl ain’t what you wanna see Truthfully, it’ ain’t you, it’s me.

Re: “that Empty Hole In My Heart”- Wiz Khalifa Raps About Wanting Amber Rose Back! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
They are a fine couple, they should put the past behind them and get back together.
Re: “that Empty Hole In My Heart”- Wiz Khalifa Raps About Wanting Amber Rose Back! by otipoju(m): 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
It never works. Time will heal.
Re: “that Empty Hole In My Heart”- Wiz Khalifa Raps About Wanting Amber Rose Back! by sinaj(f): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
chai... see lof smiley
Re: “that Empty Hole In My Heart”- Wiz Khalifa Raps About Wanting Amber Rose Back! by Fernandowski(m): 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
How come we all talk about family when family Is all that we got??

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor: Desmond Elliot Receives INEC Certificate Of Return [PHOTOS] / Meet The Nigerian Man Riding From UK To Lagos (photos) / Actress Kehinde Bankole's Shares Beautiful New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.