Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here (8070 Views)

Kastina State B'15 - Lets Meet Here / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook / Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by chiomimi(f): 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
anyone posted to kastina letz meet here
Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by myhkheel(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
Yes ooo. Katsina stream 1. Hw will our movement be?
Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by Abbnas: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
chiomimi:
yes o! 9ce to meet up here. Where ar u moving from please?
Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by Dkunlexy1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
Team katsina yes o
Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by Dkunlexy1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
chiomimi:
yes o,how movement go be?
Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by chiomimi(f): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
wia r u goin frm? is d state a peaceful one?
Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by Dkunlexy1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
chiomimi:
wia r u goin frm? is d state a peaceful one?
heard d state is peaceful,am going frm osun state wat of u?
Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by Dioxidane: 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
chiomimi:
is d state a peaceful one?

I'll say these about Katsina state... Peaceful state, cool camp, cheap foodstuffs (if you are not relocating), cheerful people (if you meet the right ones)... Wishing y'all a fun filled stay in KT... I served there, so I can give you firsthand information about the place...
Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by chiomimi(f): 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
i ll b movin frm abj
Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
Who's moving from ibadan na?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by snowmann: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
am posted to katsina too...07030509792
am comin frm owerri

1 Like

Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by myhkheel(m): 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
I heard the state is peaceful and cool. But it is far it seems. Plz am going from lagos. Anyone going from lagos plz let's meet. 08136775654.
Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by swaggz20: 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
WELCOME TO KATSINA... ITS PEACEFUL HERE COZ I AM CURRENTLY SERVING IN DANJA LG. URE GONNA ENJOY D CAMP, ITS ONE OF D BEST
Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by riqblaze(m): 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
Make this hope una dey give me no be in vain o. Because me dn make up my mind to redeploy. I will try and enjoy the camp sha. Coming from Ph.
Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by swaggz20: 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
ENJOY D CAMP...ITS A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE. YOU CAN CALL ME ANYWAY. 08093682640
Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by oladunwo(m): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Dioxidane:

I'll say these about Katsina state... Peaceful state, cool camp, cheap foodstuffs (if you are not relocating), cheerful people (if you meet the right ones)... Wishing y'all a fun filled stay in KT... I served there, so I can give you firsthand information about the place...
Dioxiddane my man, when I saw that I was posted to katsina today, my mind went straight to u and ur story, I wish to enjoy myself like u did during ur time but I don't pray for gonorr***. just kidding *wink* plz serve us information about how the place is. Coming from logos though but how much is the cost of transportation from lag?
Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by chiomimi(f): 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
is d whether hot or cold make i knw hw i go pack
Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by yokiti: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
Vision2045, drwebs, eclypse13 and my very good brother and friend Bigdreams; na live in Kastina make us call you at this very busy hour of yours; we need you to prepare us for this clarion call journey to this sudan savannah state
Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
I'm posted to katsina too and will be moving from delta state. I'm really not happy about this
Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by pwety08(f): 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Am also posted to kastina

1 Like

Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
KT/13B/11**
Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by Dioxidane: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
oladunwo:

Dioxiddane my man, when I saw that I was posted to katsina today, my mind went straight to u and ur story, I wish to enjoy myself like u did during ur time but I don't pray for gonorr***. just kidding *wink* plz serve us information about how the place is. Coming from logos though but how much is the cost of transportation from lag?

LolzzZ... Bros, I greet you... It's cheaper if you go to Kano first and NOT Zaria. T-fare from LAG to Kano should be around 4.5K to 5k now, depending on your 'negotiation' skills with the transport coy guys. When you get to Kano (Sabon Gari), you take a 'keke' to KSTA, from there you'll get a bus to KT (It shouldn't be above 5H from that park)... If you don't do that, you might pay up to 1K from Kano to KT. When you get to KT, bike to camp should be like 50box... But as an 'Otondo' prepare to spend more sha... @Bolded applies also to those traveling from other parts of the country... Hope I've been helpful...
Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by ahizih(m): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
elomez:
I'm posted to katsina too and will be moving from delta state. I'm really not happy about this
Calm down frnd,relax God knows why u wia posted hia. Am currently serving in KT as a batch c corp member. Yes like everyoda pxn out dia i was expecting to be posted to abj,enugu or ph,but Alas! I found mysef hia in a state wia animals and men are equal. I believed in pre-destination so i didn't thought of relocating wen i was in camp,even wen my frnds wia givin me links on hw to do so but i firmly refused. Presently am undergoing my primary assignment in federal university dutsinma,and fortunately enough am de first corper to be posted in my unit dats de sch GST unit. The school is a new sch n are fund of retaining corpers,but dats by de way. U'll enjoy de camp,de environment,I tink it's de best camp in naija. But though u'll find it a little bit boring if u are a drinkin n funky type,cux de don't sale alcohol in dia mami mkt, though pple like us had access to it (dnt ask me hw for now lols). De weather ryt now is so hot,but wen we camped arnd nov it was so cold,one tin is dat dia weather is too high each season. U can call me 08064074120 if u wish to get more clue,wish u all well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by mikoko38(m): 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
Am posted to katsina too. Please can anyone help me on how to get there from kogi?
Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by ahizih(m): 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
chiomimi:
yes dear ryt now de weather is so hot,am currently serving katsina as a batch c corp member in federal university dutsinma,i pray de post u to de sch cux dats wia pple always wished for,de pay 15k hia in de sch n dia are a lot of opportunity. Am igbo by tribe, we are fine n save hia,de place is kul. It is a state wia animal n man are equal
Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by abdulwise: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Am posted to katsina too. Am nt really hapi shaa
Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by ahizih(m): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
chiomimi:
yes dear ryt now de weather is so hot,am currently serving katsina as a batch c corp member in federal university dutsinma,i pray de post u to de sch cux dats wia pple always wished for,de pay 15k hia in de sch n dia are a lot of opportunity. Am igbo by tribe, we are fine n save hia,de place is kul. It is a state wia animal n man are equal,u can gimme a call if u wish 08064074120 will also be comin arnd durin ur campin for NACC programs. Wish u well
Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by oladunwo(m): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Dioxidane:

LolzzZ... Bros, I greet you... It's cheaper if you go to Kano first and NOT Zaria. T-fare from LAG to Kano should be around 4.5K to 5k now, depending on your 'negotiation' skills with the transport coy guys. When you get to Kano (Sabon Gari), you take a 'keke' to KSTA, from there you'll get a bus to KT (It shouldn't be above 5H from that park)... If you don't do that, you might pay up to 1K from Kano to KT. When you get to KT, bike to camp should be like 50box... But as an 'Otondo' prepare to spend more sha... @Bolded applies also to those traveling from other parts of the country... Hope I've been helpful...
Thank you sire, very helpful
Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
ahizih:
Calm down frnd,relax God knows why u wia posted hia. Am currently serving in KT as a batch c corp member. Yes like everyoda pxn out dia i was expecting to be posted to abj,enugu or ph,but Alas! I found mysef hia in a state wia animals and men are equal. I believed in pre-destination so i didn't thought of relocating wen i was in camp,even wen my frnds wia givin me links on hw to do so but i firmly refused. Presently am undergoing my primary assignment in federal university dutsinma,and fortunately enough am de first corper to be posted in my unit dats de sch GST unit. The school is a new sch n are fund of retaining corpers,but dats by de way. U'll enjoy de camp,de environment,I tink it's de best camp in naija. But though u'll find it a little bit boring if u are a drinkin n funky type,cux de don't sale alcohol in dia mami mkt, though pple like us had access to it (dnt ask me hw for now lols). De weather ryt now is so hot,but wen we camped arnd nov it was so cold,one tin is dat dia weather is too high each season. U can call me 08064074120 if u wish to get more clue,wish u all well.

ok thanks
Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by omeggie: 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Katsina things o. I'm moving from Lagos. I learnt that it is good to board edo bus n then go to Katsina. How true is that?
Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by myhkheel(m): 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
pwety08:
Am also posted to kastina
. R u also going from lagos?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here by myhkheel(m): 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
omeggie:
Katsina things o. I'm moving from Lagos. I learnt that it is good to board edo bus n then go to Katsina. How true is that?

Am also going from lagos, hw will our movement be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Became A Big Boy During And After NYSC / Not All Nigerians Are Bad: My NYSC Experience / 2024 Batch A Stream 2 Important Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.