Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

"Women Of Owu": A Twist - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / "Women Of Owu": A Twist (513 Views)

TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Women Of Owu": A Twist by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
Please I need a help on this wonderful piece. I want someone to defend Femi Osofisan on the criticism that he made the gods to belong in the same realm with men by the gesture of Anlugbua asking about the state of affairs of Owu, as a god he is suppose to know this by default. So who can defend the author from this constructive attack?
Re: "Women Of Owu": A Twist by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 03, 2015
I met the man in 2009 at an event in Ibadan. I didn't have the time to ask him about this controversial issue.
Re: "Women Of Owu": A Twist by Nobody: 8:51am On May 05, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
I met the man in 2009 at an event in Ibadan. I didn't have the time to ask him about this controversial issue.

Tragic..... Searching ongoing
Re: "Women Of Owu": A Twist by liveyourlife: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
If Content is King, then the Writer is Queen. You can Get someone to create beautiful, affordable professional content for

you, Fast.This app makes you more powerful. Click Here!

or

Monetize this Your Writing Talent. Click

Here!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Of Children Poem Writer / Story Title: KIDNAPPED / Badass Online Writer Wanted For A Digital Marketing Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.