Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos (4003 Views)

China Has Just Created A Copy Of The Iphone 6s For $ 91 / Innjoo Max 2 In Photos / Photo Of The Day : When You Can't Afford A Selfie Stick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by Fabmimi(f): 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
It’s just a prototype concept at the moment but the selfie arm is proving to be a hit already. The latest innovation in selfie technology happens to look like a porcelain human arm, that essentially functions like a selfie stick...........see more pictures http://www.fabmimi.com/2015/04/you-will-no-longer-look-lonely-in-your.html

1 Like

Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by ginawest(f): 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
I don't get d concept

5 Likes

Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by okotv(m): 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
For those who enjoy taking selfies. I don't so doesn't concern me really.

6 Likes

Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by bewla(m): 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
yeye de smell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by vanhelsing2099(m): 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
Abeg! Hw much be fufu 4 ur area?

3 Likes

Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by Femistico(m): 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
Wetin be diz..so na wetin guyz go soon dey buy there gf be dis after buying dem new phone and powerbank...hahaha dey will still request for dis..

3 Likes

Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by rabbuy(m): 12:40am On Apr 30, 2015
ginawest:
I don't get d concept

Its meant to provide you with better and lengthier selfies ... The longer the arm the more the coverage
Shey u get now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 30, 2015
Nawa oo

soon it may get into market and might become a new trending gadget if well publicized and advertised .
well,me I go just wait like 4yrs when e Dun cheap well well,that na if I go buy at all.
Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by Akosbaba(m): 3:34am On Apr 30, 2015
All i can say is Na wa o
Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by dasdexter(m): 5:01am On Apr 30, 2015
Mtcheew nonsense
Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by angelTI(f): 5:01am On Apr 30, 2015
Do I even have time for pictures let alone selfie?
Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by 7footre(m): 5:26am On Apr 30, 2015
So person go de carry this thing around jus cos im wan snap? Issokay

3 Likes

Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by driand(m): 5:32am On Apr 30, 2015
Makes no sense at all
Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 30, 2015
Girls be like I would love to have that in my hand bag:::: Watin person no go see.

3 Likes

Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 30, 2015
Whats the difference between this and the previous Selfie stick? Human beings and copy copy.... By the way, how this take be creation? Only GOD can create..... This is just manufactured!

1 Like

Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by channelz: 6:44am On Apr 30, 2015
ginawest:
I don't get d concept
rabbuy:

Its meant to provide you with better and lengthier selfies ... The longer the arm the more the coverage
Shey u get now?
@topic: the selfie would come out looking like someone took the snap shot while holding her.
Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by feldido(m): 6:53am On Apr 30, 2015
According to my Anambra State friend... This is Lurbish cheesy
Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by Emeka71(m): 7:02am On Apr 30, 2015
Nice concept.
Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:39am On Apr 30, 2015
Prefer the selfie stick
Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 30, 2015
pooo
Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:48am On Apr 30, 2015
I loveeeeeeee this.
Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 30, 2015
ginawest:
I don't get d concept

rabbuy:

[s]Its meant to provide you with better and lengthier selfies ... The longer the arm the more the coverage
Shey u get now?[/s]
Lol...Teacher, you couldn't be more wrong.

It serves to give the whole process more of a human feel is all. You could even capture the arm in your pic if you so desired. One wouldn't look as forlorn.....
Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by Daraplato(m): 8:09am On Apr 30, 2015
Cool idea. But wait, will I have to carry an arm about just because I'd like to take a selfie. cry
Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by rabbuy(m): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2015
RickRichards:

Lol...Teacher, you couldn't be more wrong.

It serves to give the whole process more of a human feel is all. You could even capture the arm in your pic if you so desired. One wouldn't look as forlorn.....
Nd what the hell is this one saying undecided
Anywayz wetin consign me... The gods have spoken
Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by oluyemisee(f): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2015
ginawest:
I don't get d concept
me too my sister
Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 30, 2015
Selfie arm ke
Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2015
Seriously. .

Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 30, 2015
Abeg, who created WOMEN.?

Please how were they made.?

With what?

Chaiiiiiii..
After buying phone, power banks, recharge Cards.. We may still end up buying the CAMERAMEN
Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by ki02020(m): 11:23am On Apr 30, 2015
Ladies will be like.....*oh my God this is good and cute*....technology taking advantage of funny situations
Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by Kreamie(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2015
Like the selfie stick isn't enough
Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by adanduka: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2015
exxell:
Whats the difference between this and the previous Selfie stick? Human beings and copy copy.... By the way, how this take be creation? Only GOD can create..... This is just manufactured!

I wonder.
The selfie stick is a more decent product in my opinion.
Re: Someone Has Created A Selfie Arm To Make You Look Less Lonely In Photos by Koolmexxi(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
rabbuy:

Shey u get now?
There are selfie sticks out there already.. This is jus an outrageous reinvention of the selfie stick...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today / How To Extend Expiry Date For MTN Data Subscription / Have You Seen This Device?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.