Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today (4012 Views)

6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) / Jumia Megathon Mobile Week 50% Off[Day 4] / HOT! Jumia To Launch Top 2015 Smartphones In Nigeria Jumia Mobile Week Megathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today by baseg25(m): 6:53pm On May 20, 2015
When its comes to Ecommerce , what it will come to our mind, is buying or selling products through the internet. Moreover ,Nigeria's biggest online retailer known as Jumia, , in collaboration with some of Nigeria's top mobile brands like INNJOO, INFINIX , TECNO , APPLE, LENOVo, SAMSUNG, and LG will be hosting the biggest mobile sales event titled The ‘Mobile Week Megathon‘ So what does that actually mean? For the vast majority of retailers, that means sales of cheap high tend mobile phones , Yes they are right because Phone Sales from your Favourite Operating Systems, Android, Blackberry, Apple's iOS, and Windows OS prices will be slashed .
This give you a real marathon of mega deals! of lifetime from the worlds hottest brands which will run For one week , from the 1st – 7th June 2015.
Meanwhile At the just concluded West Africa blogger conference in Lagos , Nigeria , which was hosted by jumia , GIstmate communication , Mtn Nigeria and many more , The CEO of jumia promises it will even be bigger than the Jumia Black Friday sales.
This is really a good deal for vast majority of smartphone users because MTN Nigeria, a major sponsor of the event, will offer 3GB free data on any phone bought at the Jumia Mobile Week Megathon. Not only that , MTN is also offering 6 months of WhatsApp access and one free month of music streaming on MTN Music.
[size=16pt]4 benefit of the event are:[/size]
CHEAP Mobile phone from top brand
At the event , jumia will be slashing the price of mobile phone from your Favorite Operating Systems, Android, Blackberry, Apple's iOS, and Windows OS prices at a shocking discount. this mega deal will really be a huge benefit for mobile phone lovers
2.Best deals From the Best Brand
I belief in the logic that branding develops an image of a company's products in the minds of consumers, attributing goods with certain unique qualities or characteristics, that, if done effectively, are attractive to the target audience.
Starting from the 1st of june , Jumia mobile week megathon will feature the best product from the best brands in the mobile market... You can check the Phone Sales on brands using the Calender pattern below from 1st - 7th June, 2015:

INNJOO - MONDAY
INFINIX - TUESDAY
TECNO -WEDNESDAY
APPLE - THURSDAY
LENOVO - FRIDAY
SAMSUNG - SATURDAY
LG -SUNDAY

MTN will Give 3GB Free Data on Each Phone

That moment you just a new smartphone , what comes to your m ind is data subscription.
As i said earlier , This is going to be more of benefit for smartphone users because MTN Nigeria, a major sponsor of the event, will offer 3GB free data on any phone bought at the Jumia Mobile Week Megathon. Not only that , MTN is also offering 6 months of WhatsApp access and one free month of music streaming on MTN Music
A week of Expoloration and Opportunity

Black friday have always been known for expoloration of new product and follow up of best deal in just 24 hours but Jumia mobile megathon will enable you to expolre quality mobile product from top brand in the market for 7 days.
Are you ready? Here is how you can benefit from the Jumia mobile week Megathon

Top brand in the mobile market will over the best product to you which will make every partaker to benefit from it.

1. Sign up on the Jumia Mobile Week Megathon page and Sign up
2. Download and Install the Jumia Apps For Blackberry , Android, , IOS, and Windows Phone from your respective store

3. You will be entitled for 5000 naira voucher from jumia when you share this campaignon your social media , While not start by following Jumia on Twitter at Jumianigeria , Google plus at +Jumia Nigeria and the Hashtag #JumiaMobileWeek

Everyone loves a good deal, Isn't it ? So for one week, Jumia will be offering amazing deals. Why not share this on social media by using our social media icon below...

what do you think?...
source : http://techcribng.com/jumia-mobile-week-megathon/
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today by baseg25(m): 12:44pm On May 21, 2015
more reply pls...

what do you think?
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today by baseg25(m): 12:45pm On May 21, 2015
more reply pls...

what do you think?
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today by ifypoly(m): 2:40pm On May 21, 2015
I bought a new fone frm jumia n d fone z nt cumin on...and jumia keep posting me dat dey will come n retrieved d fone for d past 2wk nw......hop dey av nt scam me ooh
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today by baseg25(m): 4:32pm On May 21, 2015
thank God jumia agent is on this thread..
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today by ifypoly(m): 5:09pm On May 21, 2015
JumiaOnline:

May we have your order number please?
301551289 DAT it
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today by StealthyMe(m): 5:49pm On May 21, 2015
Nice one! The Megathon that is... wink
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today by abrahym(m): 6:19pm On May 21, 2015
MTK and IMEI boys are warming up for the 3gb

1 Like

Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today by Mistermamus(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2015
abrahym:
MTK and IMEI boys are warming up for the 3gb
*doing pressup** warming up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today by Abflame: 12:47am On May 22, 2015
Lifting weight *warming up *
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today by akashi01(m): 8:43am On May 22, 2015
Incoming IMEIs
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today by tundeks: 12:34am On Jun 01, 2015
Mistermamus:
*doing pressup** warming up
lol, I keep on dreaming imei. I never sleep. Welcome jumia
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today by Marvell23(m): 1:33am On Jun 01, 2015
nnjoo fire will be sold for N17,7 00, Innjoo One at N27,900, Innjoo Leap 4 at N24,999. So
don't dull send ur address, name and phone
number to me to help you place ur order.
Contact me on WhatsApp 08156636487
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today by maxjax(m): 6:15am On Jun 01, 2015
So what's the fuse about 47% discount blab lala?

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 01, 2015
maxjax:

Lols
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today by maxjax(m): 6:23am On Jun 01, 2015
helenmi:

Lols
Abi no b good question I ask? tongue
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today by baseg25(m): 6:47am On Jun 01, 2015
maxjax:
its today oooo
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 01, 2015
maxjax:

Abi no b good question I ask? tongue

I feel am jare
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today by Judek2(m): 7:52am On Jun 01, 2015
Did everybody order for the inote pro in the night cos its out of stock already?
How do one get the phone on discount today, now its out of stock or does the megathon stuff deal on fastest fingers??
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today by samintegrity(m): 8:04am On Jun 01, 2015
Judek2:
Did everybody order for the inote pro in the night cos its out of stock already?
How do one get the phone on discount today, now its out of stock or does the megathon stuff deal on fastest fingers??

Same question i actually asked my self, who bought the Innjoo note pro?? Like seriously? Was it just 2 pieces that was made available or what?? Well lets wait till 9am again when the website mega.. Will be on, likewise mayb by d end of today we go see more products. Buh....... Jumia....

Modified!!

I think the Innjoo note pro is back on sale now, and i saw someone post with Coupon code u cud actually get the real 50% discount, saw the Innjoo fire goes for 9000.
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today by baseg25(m): 8:32am On Jun 01, 2015
Judek2:
its not based on fastest finger
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today by maxjax(m): 9:55am On Jun 01, 2015
yeah I knw its today, but im stickin to tomorrows batch huh....... #teamInfinix y'al
baseg25:
its today oooo
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today by baseg25(m): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2015
maxjax:
yeah I knw its today, but im stickin to tomorrows batch huh....... #teamInfinix y'al
yes oooooo....lalasticlala do your work
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today by Judek2(m): 12:16am On Jun 02, 2015
samintegrity:

Same question i actually asked my self, who bought the Innjoo note pro?? Like seriously? Was it just 2 pieces that was made available or what?? Well lets wait till 9am again when the website mega.. Will be on, likewise mayb by d end of today we go see more products. Buh....... Jumia....

Modified!!

I think the Innjoo note pro is back on sale now, and i saw someone post with Coupon code u cud actually get the real 50% discount, saw the Innjoo fire goes for 9000.

what's the coupon code?
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today by baseg25(m): 8:43am On Jun 02, 2015
Judek2:

what's the coupon code?
its yesterday , but the coupon code for it yesterday is ONE102
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today by ogedanny: 5:01pm On May 19, 2016
View all the cheapest phone offers for Jumia mobile week megathon here: http://www.browsingphones.com/jumia-mobile-week-megathon-2016-nigeria-kenya-ghana/

(1) (Reply)

Exposing Umi/umidigi Company B E W A R E By Techutopia / I Want A Phone That Supports Mt4 Forex Platform. / It Is Not Right To Download Songs And Install Paid Apps For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.