Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station (33184 Views)

Man Dies At A Filling Station In Kano. Photo / Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo / Air Force Lance Corporal Slap Female Inspector At Filling Station. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by zeekz(m): 10:35am On Apr 30, 2015
dipopooo:
@op, kindly upload pix or preferably video of d scene
I no b vanguard reporter.
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by viqueta(m): 10:35am On Apr 30, 2015
Mod dis gist is a very stale gist, happened last year and was on nairaland front page as well. pliz remove it from the front page as it may seem like opening a healing wound
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by holluwai(m): 10:36am On Apr 30, 2015
If I was the husband, I will take the laws into my hands.
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by searay(m): 10:42am On Apr 30, 2015
“He started banging on her car and the woman challenged him. So, he told her, ‘you are silly’ and the woman also replied him, ‘you are also silly’ and that was how he slapped her.”
Really? So this how to slap? Was it a verbal slap?
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by InZA: 10:47am On Apr 30, 2015
Please Lord, as I have followed you so faithfully with no jail terms or issues with the law, please help me maintain this streak. Please help me Lord, because only you knows what I can do to any man that lays his hand on my wife...... If I'm going to die afterwards, due to what I will do to him, no problem, all I ask is that I find a place in heaven.

This I pray. Amen angry
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by eluquenson(m): 10:48am On Apr 30, 2015
That lance corporal must be high on orijin, how could you slap a woman in the. first instance.
Law must prevail
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 30, 2015
Such a simple case. Just meet a settlement lawyer n take it on legally. The corporal will race to ur house with a lot of begging.
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by nonjebose(m): 11:03am On Apr 30, 2015
betty202020:
STOP BEING TIMID TO APPROACH GIRLS OF UR CHOICE IN THE STREET. U KEEP ON POSTING THIS RUBBISH ON EVERY THREAD THIS MORNING. IF U DONT KNW HOW TO START, PAY SOMEBODY TO LECTURE U ON THE SKILLS TO ADOPT. ITS AN ADVICE.
I advised him to get a job or skill on a different forum, but he scorned my help
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by dipopooo(m): 11:10am On Apr 30, 2015
zeekz:
I no b vanguard reporter.

but u b nairaland reporter na
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by openmine(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2015
hazyfm:
undecided undecided undecided undecided kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss CAN I CALL U TONIGHT?
Chisos...hahahahahahahahahaha... grin grin grin
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by SailorXY: 11:15am On Apr 30, 2015
not good enough. the airforce personnel should be made to replace the lady's windshield & be thoroughly disciplined in-house as well.
you don't show "muscle" by slapping a married woman & smashing windshield of a vehicle he probably couldn't afford. some acts are simply devoid of common sense, it doesn't matter what you are embarassed
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by U2ice(m): 11:17am On Apr 30, 2015
woodcook:
Atime I wonder who gave birth and raised some of our men in uniform, they are so uncultured and ill-mannered.

No b dia fault sha....d hard trainin de pass tru gets 2dia head @times...idiotic pple

But sha I must join 1 force o
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by ebukaOtika(m): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2015
tdayof:
Air Force Corporal... And police inspector... What's the difference ?

Its the title i think .
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 30, 2015
poor lady, this is not about police and airforce this is simply discrimination against a woman the airforce man had the guts to do this because na woman dey there.
When time comes to show his bravery in places like zambeza forest u no go see am.

But the husband no try he for try defend d wife at least prevent the slap and show of savagery reminds me of one presido in naija grin
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by Donpizzle(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2015
only in naija... Ppl dat re suppose to set discipilinary example re exhibitin act of indiscipline evn in public view. Wat a shame.smh
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by Donpizzle(m): 11:35am On Apr 30, 2015
kaeforum:
poor lady, this is not about police and airforce this is simply discrimination against a woman the airforce man had the guts to do this because na woman dey there.
When time comes to show his bravery in places like zambeza forest u no go see am.

But the husband no try he for try defend d wife at least prevent the slap and show of savagery reminds me of one presido in naija grin
wich presido? U mean Oga Jona.lol
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by eagleeye2: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2015
FRIDAY ZADIEL, should be punished. We have a name, so this is not a case of unknown soldier.
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by ossy4rill: 11:40am On Apr 30, 2015
Surprised that nobody is shouting, dis stupid Jonathan, normally na Jonathan cause am.
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 30, 2015
If u investigate well, the senseless Airforce will be beating his wife, sisters and maybe mother. Do these guys think they are in any way special. I'm sure many street guys would beat the tout to a pulp on one-on-one. Shameless military boy
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by suptol(m): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2015
shocked
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by zeekz(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
dipopooo:

but u b nairaland reporter na
lol, if I hear omo na copy and paste things oh.
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by klax(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Honestly I felt for the woman I'm really sorry for her had it be it was a policenan that was slapped by the military guy honestly I would not say anything because Nigeria police are just some annoying bunch of things walking around.

But all I know is a military man will not slap anyone if no provocation something must have git wrong that provoked him may the thread above is one sided I guess sorry to say this not because I'm from military background but what i know is something must have ignited such action. Really sorry for that woman.
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
chimkaire:
People dey this Nairaland, aswear down grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ada oma u get boyfriend.
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by hazyfm: 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
DEAR ... U ARE PRETTY
chimkaire:
People dey this Nairaland, aswear down grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
klax:
Honestly I felt for the woman I'm really sorry for her had it be it was a policenan that was slapped by the military guy honestly I would not say anything because Nigeria police are just some annoying bunch of things walking around.

But all I know is a military man will not slap anyone if no provocation something must have git wrong that provoked him may the thread above is one sided I guess sorry to say this not because I'm from military background but what i know is something must have ignited such action. Really sorry for that woman.
Bro I think this is where our problem lies, provocation is never an excuse to slap someone. I am sure if it was the officer's wife, mother or sister he would have shown some restraint. What happened to treating your fellow human with respect? I am certain if the officer had spoken to the woman like a well trained and cultured human being she would never had 'provoked' him. It is quite embarrasing and shameful how our men in uniform address civilians and talk to people without respect.
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
woodcook:
Ada oma u get boyfriend.
...Ndalu, nwokeoma smiley
I guess he is an alien cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
hazyfm:
DEAR ... U ARE PRETTY
...thanks grin cheesy
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by Remarkable: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
plainmirror:
From the above passage chose the best suited description of the duo...........

1) A show of shame by two grown-ups

2) A uniformed mad man on a special misson

3) An illiterate woman without driving knowledge

4) An immobile fuel attendant

My best description of you based on your comment above is : Onye okacha mara.. aka ITK.
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
chimkaire:
...Ndalu, nwokeoma smiley
I guess he is an alien cheesy lipsrsealed
Ada ugo make I quickly update my cv, come apply ooh. I hope sey at least you go consider my application.
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
woodcook:
Ada ugo make I quickly update my cv, come apply ooh. I hope sey at least you go consider my application.
...Till then cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
chimkaire:
...Till then cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ada oma send me email on teamtim@mail.com. So I can inbox you my formal application.
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station by oluamid(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
The Commissioner of Police, Airport Command, is Dorothy Gimba and not Wahab Salau.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With Racists. / 50 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2016 / Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.