Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,779 members, 7,855,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion (5253 Views)

Searching For A True Companion / I'm Bored And Need A Companion / Looking For A Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Raymand(m): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2006
I am utterly confused!
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by ikamefa(f): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2006
na today? too much yinglish i say tongue
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by venicea(f): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2006
@raymad and others like 'em
simply put,iv lost interest. Dont bore me with another dreary statement.HOPE THATS CLEAR ENOUGH!
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by venicea(f): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2006
folks should take'a hike, jump from a crevasse, join david blaine in his cretinous underwater activities, whatever you do, just stay away!
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2006
Venicea, you're a big joke. Why don't you ask God to send you a man from heaven because that's the only way you're going to get all those things in one person?, Oh I forgot, you can't ask God because you hate religion. cool
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Ugwumba(m): 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2006
@ venicea, you clearly do not know how to write, or speak, in English. I chose to write in 'pidgin' mostly because I found your English inexcusable.

You do not come across as having had much of a formal education, and this is quite apparent in your use of expletives, your spelling and diction.

Ugwumba (beke).  grin grin grin grin

PS - people, make una feel free to post for this site. no to she own nairaland. angry
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by ikamefa(f): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2006
Ugwumba:

@ venicea, you really do not know how to speak in English. I chose to write in 'pidgin' mostly because I found your English unexcusable.

You do not come across as having had much of a formal education, and this is quite apparent in your use of expletives, spelling and diction.

Ugwumba (beke). grin grin grin grin

PS - people, make una feel free to post for this site. no to she own nairaland. angry

ol boy you dey find trouble! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

na only! ugwumba beke ? you for see ika6 oyinbo! grin
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by venicea(f): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2006
And you with the 52nd post, i can appreciate your zeal to voice an opinion, as can be seen above, you conveniently fall in line with people who only reason through the anus, and no its no coincidence, your specie floods the site. can't u see that the bulk of the so called requirements are mere artistes? Or are you fractioned visually? how old are you sir? it'd be a shame if your range's btwn 25-35,
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2006
Why are you asking for my age Venicea?, I never said I was interested in you!
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Ugwumba(m): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2006
venicea:

And you with the 52nd post, i can appreciate your zeal to voice an opinion, as can be seen above, you conviently fall in line with people who r only reasoning through the anus, and no its no coincidence, your specie floods the site. can't u see that the bulk of the so called requirements are mere artistes? Or are you fractioned visually? how old are you sir? it'd be a shame if your range's btwn 25-35,

Older and wiser than your 35. I speak simply and clearly, and cannot understand the rubbish you write.

As an example:

"A wink is as good as a nod to a blind horse" would come out in your words as;

"A slight inclination of the cranium is as adequate as a spasmodic movement of one ocular organ towards an equine-quadruped devoid of its visionary capacity"

Speak the simple English and maybe, just maybe, people will understand you.
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by venicea(f): 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2006
@ugwugwu
the last thing im gona do on this forum is to engage in a battle of witt and word in orderto have my diction/spelling etc accredited by a common cretin waste of time, clitche'd tactic i must add.
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Ugwumba(m): 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2006
when i understand you, i will reply. until then, i go return to my Wafe origin. grin grin grin
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Raymand(m): 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2006
* gets a cup of coffee, sits by ikamefa and watches* this is going to be a looooo-ooooong night grin
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Ugwumba(m): 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2006
*hands over to raymand, to hold forte, while he visits other fora*

grin grin grin grin
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by venicea(f): 12:54am On Sep 15, 2006
The beauty of the language cannot be over emphasised.The wilder the exaggeration of context clues, the clearer the phrase, clause or sentence. Seems
like monsieur here payed hurried attention during language classes.shame! it spells on you, even in these last phases of your soon to be extinct life. madame magarita rodriguez also thought us that what is learnt in the cradle lasts to the tomb.
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by venicea(f): 1:06am On Sep 15, 2006
ciao papi, my pleasure anytime
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Raymand(m): 1:36am On Sep 15, 2006
@ venicea
Using ambigious words for a simple conversation. . . kind of like using a huge tractor to build a sand castle undecided
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Labelle(f): 4:02am On Sep 15, 2006
venice, WTF's all this bout? Saw rabiah(tiny little snipper) over the weekend, he's got tattoos n shit alova his mid-riff. And how's my love doing in Rome?
shame ur offline,try not to choke on your tongue when you get this. luv ya
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Ugwumba(m): 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2006
venicea:

The beauty of the language cannot be over emphasised.The wilder the exaggeration of context clues, the clearer the phrase, clause or sentence. Seems
like monsieur here payed hurried attention during language classes.shame! it spells on you, even in these last phases of your soon to be extinct life. madame magarita rodriguez also thought us that what is learnt in the cradle lasts to the tomb.

Assume you meant 'taught', but then, maybe nut (sic). grin grin
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Uche2nna(m): 5:15am On Sep 16, 2006
@Venicea I no understand you o! You gratuitously put up an advert.Brothers as usual solicitously replied only for u to start bitching
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by venicea(f): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2006
@labelle
so sorry,but i think you got the wrong belle, dont know rabiah, he sounds pretty hot though,
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by venicea(f): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2006
@uche
These brothers initiated the bitching process, i only countered
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by samorijack(m): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2006
HELLO Y'ALL KINDA NEW HERE ,VENECIA (hope i got that write) U PLAY THE GUITAR ? I LOVE JOHN MAYER, BUT I'M A HUGE HUGEE HUGEEEEEE DAVE MATTHEWS BAND FAN, I ALSO PLAY THE GUITAR, AND I'M LEARNING TO PLAY THE VIOLN,YOU SOUND INTERESTING AND DEEP,I LIKE TO MEET YOU wink , I'D HAVE MAILED YOU DIRECTLY BUT WANTED TO SOUND YOU OUT FIRST. I'D REALLY APPRECIATE A RESPONSE .
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by samorijack(m): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2006
i'm such a lousy typist,i know ;d
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Uche2nna(m): 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2006
samorijack:

HELLO Y'ALL KINDA NEW HERE ,VENECIA (hope i got that write) U PLAY THE GUITAR ? I LOVE JOHN MAYER, BUT I'M A HUGE HUGEE HUGEEEEEE DAVE MATTHEWS BAND FAN, I ALSO PLAY THE GUITAR, AND I'M LEARNING TO PLAY THE VIOLN,YOU SOUND INTERESTING AND DEEP,I LIKE TO MEET YOU wink , I'D HAVE MAILED YOU DIRECTLY BUT WANTED TO SOUND YOU OUT FIRST. I'D REALLY APPRECIATE A RESPONSE .
I am lost here!I know I am dumb but pls wat is the connection bw Venicea,deep,Intersting,Guitar and Violin.Am I missing sth here
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by samorijack(m): 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2006
well uche bro,that's my take on her,just trying to get in where i fit in ,notin special
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by samorijack(m): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2006
hi venicea a holler would be nice smiley
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by samorijack(m): 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2006
hello labelle, i think you're cool too cool cool cool
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Uche2nna(m): 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2006
It seems your club is exclusively ladies grin grin grin grin
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by venicea(f): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2006
You love DMB han, everyone should, lets hear 'american baby' ,or something from mayer's 2nd album, lets see just how far your love goes. OFFSIDE:What inspired your yahoo id? Im curious
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Djdavie(m): 2:40am On Sep 18, 2006
i think i am the one u're looking for,get in toch wit me by sendin an email to dave084ril@yahoo.com
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Uche2nna(m): 3:14am On Sep 18, 2006
Djdavie:

i think i am the one u're looking for,get in toch wit me by sendin an email to dave084ril@yahoo.com
LMAO! Y am I even laffing angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Swingers In Lagos / Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Network / Akwa Ibom And Calabar Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.