Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,866 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion (5247 Views)

Searching For A True Companion / I'm Bored And Need A Companion / Looking For A Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by earthrealm(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2006
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
NL \GUYS, NA WAOH,
SEE AS UNA DEY HUSSLE 4 VENECIA, WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING HOW SHE LOOKS LIKE, N ALL,

NA WAOH, NA SO BABE DEY HUNGRY UNA REACH?, OR IS IT COS HSE SOUNDS FORIEGN cry

ABEGI, angry
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by samorijack(m): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2006
HELLO VENICEA,DMB,JOHNMAYER( particularly love your body is a wonderland, DAUGHTERS) paul simon,sting, u2, andthe googoo dolls are some of my favorite artists,ofcourse the list's much longer than this and there's only so much space here. I performed the DMB song,CRASH with a violynist friend of mine,for someone i really cared about (she liked the song but me ,well that's another story grin) I think crash by the DMB ,is one of thoes love songs that really gets to you,it got yo me smiley the stand album is really great i've had to buy it 2wice,tying to lay my hands on DMB past albums like CRASH,UNDER THE RUG AND DREAMING,LISTNER SUPPORTED AND DMB,LIVE IN FOLOSOM FEILD BOULDER COLORADO, to name a few. In nigeria i believe an audience for that kind of music is growing and hopefully, Ezra's BAND will pioneer that revolution, about my id , well when i was much younger i had a dream of building a business empire and nameing it BIGBUSINESS,so my id kinda reminds me of that dream and in a way pushes me,for the most part,it's just me having fun grin
I'd like to know a little bit about you ,any DMB fan is a friend of mine. tanxs again for hollering i appreciate it
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by samorijack(m): 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2006
UCHE MY BRO ,NOT TRYING TO HIT AT THE LADIES.JUST LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO SHARES SIMILAR INTRESTS .i think you aight too pls feel free to holler wink
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by venicea(f): 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2006
your choices i wouldnt say r of great interest to me,googoo dolls, u2 ,n all those pop(ular) bands r good,but they wudnt top my list.when we're talkn great bands here, we're including great lyricists, thats wher DMB comes in, i am mostly drawn to songs with deep n poetic meanings,you need 2 look around, there r a number ace bands out there other than the ones mtv has chosen 2 hypnotise us with.
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Ugwumba(m): 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2006
venicea, u still dey? how now? missed you oh!!! grin grin grin

*honest, trying to be my friendly and courteous best*
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by venicea(f): 12:09am On Sep 20, 2006
Classic exams r the bands iv listed in my opening post. i think music is more a healing factor than time, it is only reasonable we embrace this advantage. An example of a beautiful song ( in my own judement, perhaps the best song of the decade) is 'angels' by WAX PHOETIC AND NORAH JONES. Any one who has been opportuned 2 listen 2 that song wud easily attest to that.
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by venicea(f): 12:15am On Sep 20, 2006
@ugwuba im curious, how long do you hope to maintain that 'courteous' state
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Ugwumba(m): 12:20am On Sep 20, 2006
@ venicea, forever.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by venicea(f): 12:33am On Sep 20, 2006
Good.
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by venicea(f): 12:34am On Sep 20, 2006
Good.
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Ugwumba(m): 12:38am On Sep 20, 2006
venicea:

@ugwuba im curious, how long do you hope to maintain that 'courteous' state

@ venicea, and you?
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by venicea(f): 1:05am On Sep 20, 2006
im a friendly and courteous sport by nature, except where my temper's being triggered,
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Raymand(m): 2:28am On Sep 20, 2006
I thought this topic died a natural death! who brought it up angry
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Uche2nna(m): 3:28am On Sep 20, 2006
Me too
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by perusky(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2006
@venicea
grin d devil is a liar. abi no be so grin
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by jammin(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2006
that girl Venicea, she speak alot of gibberish, foisting it as intellect/sophistication. people with an astute mind can cipher that she just want to be noticed. if a person want to say something, say it in simple words so everyone understands. NOT ONLY YOU!!!
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Manzo(m): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2006
Phew!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by fibre: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2006
Venicea sounds rather interesting, but I think she is trying to hard to sound sofisticated and cream, If she where a natural I dont think she would make this much noise. easy yall
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by kokoletz(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2006
Hello gee, I am Henry luv to meet people too
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Uche2nna(m): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2006
Welcome Henry.Hope is not Thierry! grin grin grin
Anyway you will get to meet a lot of people in here and do not imagine that they will be polite.Cos politeness is more of an exception here.Welcome aboard! grin grin grin grin
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by kokoletz(m): 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2006
Thanks very much I knw am gonna luv this. Hahahahaha!!
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by venicea(f): 1:13am On Sep 22, 2006
@ the nescient jamaican with the 'shrewd' analysis. Did'nt it ever X your mind that maybe, just maybe venicea wasnt seeking comradeship from the whole lot? Its amazing how some people are relentless in their display of foolishness.
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Uche2nna(m): 1:28am On Sep 22, 2006
venicea:

@ the nescient jamaican with the 'shrewd' analysis. Did'nt it ever X your mind that maybe, just maybe venicea wasnt seeking comradeship from the whole lot? Its amazing how some people are relentless in their display of foolishness.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Men that nescient word got me running to my dictionary grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by venicea(f): 1:40am On Sep 22, 2006
Hey ! you! May i know your age?
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Uche2nna(m): 1:46am On Sep 22, 2006
This is the second time I am hearing this 2day.Wetin una wan carry person age do for Naira land again. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by jammin(m): 2:02am On Sep 22, 2006
there she goes again. what a girl love a beating grin now to respond: by suggesting i'm that i'm ignorant, you're assuming knowledge and intelligence. however you can't even see the illogic in your statement. how can an ignorant person have "shrewd analysis"? that statement is an oxymoron and suggest that you have never been trained in logical thinking. Secondly, you again display "thought deficit" by presuming that i'm jamaican. my profile said LOCATION: jamaica not NATIONALITY: jamaican. finally, you seem constantly to be in the company of STUPID, and you know what they say,,,, birds of a feather fly togather, grin grin grin
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Uche2nna(m): 2:05am On Sep 22, 2006
Abeg make una try dilute the grammar make man pikin dey follow angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by venicea(f): 2:43am On Sep 22, 2006
@ the jamaican helplessly drowning in mediocrity. Honey, the shrewd's in inverted commas, this connotes therefore that an unusual meaning is being intended. One would think the landlord of an astute mind should know better.And one more thing, oxymorons are ALWAYS placed together .eg. open secret, deafening silence, and not sparsely seperated from one other (as in my case).
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by venicea(f): 2:44am On Sep 22, 2006
HINT:, take moment to think before replying.
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Uche2nna(m): 3:06am On Sep 22, 2006
I go pack comot leave this thread for una.Which kain long long grammar be all this,Shuo! grin grin grin grin
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by jammin(m): 3:23am On Sep 22, 2006
"the landlord of an astute mind",,, "oxymorons are ALWAYS placed together"
another piece of ill conceptualize argument. i'll respond to you properly later. i'm really tired right now, so i shall spare you a biting retort until i'm refreshed. seriously i'm tired. i found this site recently and already i've logged 21hrs and 27min in three days.
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Labelle(f): 4:21am On Sep 22, 2006
Whatever man,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Swingers In Lagos / Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Network / Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.