Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

For The Love And Fun Of Game Of Thrones!!! You Would Love This!!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / For The Love And Fun Of Game Of Thrones!!! You Would Love This!!! (515 Views)

DOWNLOAD: Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 2 (S01E02) – Home / Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 / Here's What The Cast Of 'game Of Thrones' Looks Like In Real Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Love And Fun Of Game Of Thrones!!! You Would Love This!!! by addadeeva: 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hey Game of Thrones lovers and the like!!!

Check out this hilarious blog post on 7 Most Popular Sayings in Game of Thrones -----> http://www.daizycharles.com/7-most-popular-sayings-in-game-of-thrones/

What are you waiting for Feel free to comment tooooo grin
Re: For The Love And Fun Of Game Of Thrones!!! You Would Love This!!! by acenazt: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
My Favorite is Valar Morghulis. Still wonder why jaqen H'gar gotta change his face. He was my Favorite after the Khaleesi and Tyrion lannister. Meh if only I could get one round with Either khaleesi or That red bitch witch I would be soooo happy.
Re: For The Love And Fun Of Game Of Thrones!!! You Would Love This!!! by addadeeva: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lol! Perv much?? grin
Re: For The Love And Fun Of Game Of Thrones!!! You Would Love This!!! by ApexTitan(m): 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Imagine walking down a street or alley, you see your homie and in greeting you say " Valar morghulis" in reply he says " Valar dohaeris".

That has to be the silliest or most awkward greeting ever especially the way it is used in the show, the kind that tempts me to slap whoever says it to me. I mean, what in the world? To my mind, all greetings should be a polite acknowledgement of meeting someone so someone basically telling me "all men must die" the first thing in the morning is downright weird. LOL The members of the House of Black & White are a real weird bunch.

cheesy smiley cheesy
Re: For The Love And Fun Of Game Of Thrones!!! You Would Love This!!! by addadeeva: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
ApexTitan:
Imagine walking down a street or alley, you see your homie and in greeting you say " Valar morghulis" in reply he says " Valar dohaeris".

That has to be the silliest or most awkward greeting ever especially the way it is used in the show, the kind that tempts me to slap whoever says it to me. I mean, what in the world? To my mind, all greetings should be a polite acknowledgement of meeting someone so someone basically telling me "all men must die" the first thing in the morning is downright weird. LOL The members of the House of Black & White are a real weird bunch.

cheesy smiley cheesy

Lol...Totally weird and Nigerians would be like "My friend, I cannot die I will live!"

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen Ogbanje? / Please Where Can I Get This Movie To Watch...picss / Movies Special Efects, Before And After... Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.