Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 (6227 Views)

REVIEW: Why #mtvshuga Season 6 Is The Best Nigerian Content I’ve Seen This Year / Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes / Memes For Gamers And Movie Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by ibullem(m): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2016
Hi guys,

Fellow GOT fans our favourite show comes back on air in a little over 7days time grin ...

While we wait, lets refresh our memories with sweet scenes, pix, memes and quotes from past seasons.

FOC crew... I come baring gifts

The 1st to comment and the 6th to comment get a little something from me...

kiss

Modified:
My post don't count... And repetitive comments within the first 6 don't count also.
Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by Brymo: 10:13am On Apr 16, 2016
Omo, i cant wait.
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die.
George R.R. Martin

2 Likes

Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by ibullem(m): 10:30am On Apr 16, 2016
Brymo:
Omo, i cant wait.
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die.
George R.R. Martin

You my friend has just got my first gift and deservedly so with that super quote from GRR Martins. I'd send you a pm soon.
Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by ibullem(m): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2016
You think Joffrey is bad... Try this dude cheesy

Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by ibullem(m): 10:49am On Apr 16, 2016
Bro, if that prospective bae try to put you in the brother-zone... No hope lost

You tell her you don't mind the Jamie and Cersie kinda brother zone cheesy

Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by ibullem(m): 10:51am On Apr 16, 2016
You've just got to love Tyrion Lannister grin

Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by ibullem(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2016
embarassed poor souls embarassed

Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by ibullem(m): 11:02am On Apr 16, 2016
Poor Robb... It was possible embarassed

Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by ibullem(m): 11:05am On Apr 16, 2016
This dude must be Tosyne2much or Obiorathesubtle cheesy

Modified grin

1 Like

Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by obiorathesubtle: 11:09am On Apr 16, 2016
ibullem:
This dude must be Tosin2syne or Obiorathesubtle cheesy

vs

Stupedinlove
oga.. Only the real khaleesi would make me take off my clothes..
Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by ibullem(m): 11:13am On Apr 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
oga.. Only the real khaleesi would make me take off my clothes..

Hahaha... Fixed boss
Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by ibullem(m): 11:16am On Apr 16, 2016
Tough luck bro... Tough luck grin grin cheesy

Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by ibullem(m): 11:18am On Apr 16, 2016
grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by ibullem(m): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2016
For the damn watch cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by ibullem(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2016
embarassed embarassed

Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by ibullem(m): 11:29am On Apr 16, 2016
Arya...

Whatever you do, never ever get into Arya's list cheesy

Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by ibullem(m): 11:50am On Apr 16, 2016
Jon snow... embarassed

Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by ibullem(m): 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
Who.re of the first order cheesy cheesy

Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by ibullem(m): 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hahahaha...

Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by ibullem(m): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
This was one time... I felt as though I sorta missed joffrey

Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by ibullem(m): 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
grin grin

Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by ibullem(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hahaha... Poor old Robert... cheesy

Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by ibullem(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
It's Valyrian steel bitch grin kiss

Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by ibullem(m): 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
cheesy

Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by ibullem(m): 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
More...

Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by ibullem(m): 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
How would you caption this selfie? cheesy

Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by ibullem(m): 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hahaha cheesy... WTH is this guy?

Re: Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 by Brymo: 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
ibullem:

You my friend has just got my first gift and deservedly so with that super quote from GRR Martins. I'd send you a pm soon.

mazel tov, to my self.

(1) (Reply)

Jason Statham Dead? / Karen's Victory Shows Resilience Of Nigerian Youths - Minister / 2010- Nollywood Upcoming Releases!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.