Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Barbbing Saloon Vs Commencial Transport (keke Riders) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Barbbing Saloon Vs Commencial Transport (keke Riders) (2147 Views)

Jewellery Business And Barbing Saloon, Which Is Better? / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Photos: GUO Transport Company Loses 7 Luxury Buses To Inferno In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barbbing Saloon Vs Commencial Transport (keke Riders) by obemede1: 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
please naira landers, i have been trying to invest my money to one of this two businesses, but dont knw which one is more profitable, and one thing i understand in business is that with poppulation business is good to go, please i need your advice from professionals who knws what they are doing, please comment wisely, for i have only N200,000
Re: Barbbing Saloon Vs Commencial Transport (keke Riders) by coputa(m): 7:52am On May 02, 2015
go for keke tricycle,its an atm machine,you can make up to 5k daily and in a month that translate to 150k.thats a modest amount.barbing saloon cannot give you that.

3 Likes

Re: Barbbing Saloon Vs Commencial Transport (keke Riders) by obemede1: 12:57pm On May 02, 2015
coputa:
go for keke tricycle,its an atm machine,you can make up to 5k daily and in a month that translate to 150k.thats a modest amount.barbing saloon cannot give you that.

thanks coputa for your reply, i need more comments
Re: Barbbing Saloon Vs Commencial Transport (keke Riders) by wisemanj(m): 11:51am On Sep 06, 2015
barbing business is a very nice to invest in only if u have patient and also ur location matter a lot if not u will regret going into it I'm speaking from xp . transport biz is the best everyday u are sure of earning
Re: Barbbing Saloon Vs Commencial Transport (keke Riders) by MistaHumble(m): 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
Just my opinion.

The keke business is very lucrative as its very possible to get up to N5000 daily but this can only happen if you have a very reliable rider who can maintain your keke for you. It sounds really easy to say you can just be making steady income daily but the truth is that it is not a guarantee because if your rider isn't a good person, you will get frustrated spending even your own money on repairs than making a reasonable steady income.

On the other hand, the barbing saloon can be more lucrative because if you package the place well and employ barbers that can do a good job and give a proper treatment & clean up to customers, then you can surely make as much as 10k everyday. I know of a barbing salon that charge 1k for a haircut. People troop in there every single day because the barbers are very neat, take their time to cut your hair to look as nice as you want and then treat your hair very well after barbing you to the extent that you can just barb your hair there and go for an important outing without the need to have your bath or think of going to clean up yourself. People don't mind paying 1k for a service as clean as that so imagine getting just 10 customers in a day.

Looking at the money you wish to invest, N200k to buy a keke means that you will only get a used keke so it is even possible that your keke will be a regular visitor of mechanic workshop.
But for a barbing salon you can package your barbing salon well and if its properly maintained then customers will be trooping it regularly.

Best of luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barbbing Saloon Vs Commencial Transport (keke Riders) by haiti007(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2015
coputa:
no keke rider operator will give you 5k on daily, except you consider riding yourself

moreso 200k will only get you a used one, cos brand new goes for 410-430k depend on the brand and location ...... except u are buying a chinese product

quote me to know more about tricycle business coz am into.... riding it myself though
Re: Barbbing Saloon Vs Commencial Transport (keke Riders) by wisemanj(m): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
barbing saloon for sale
Re: Barbbing Saloon Vs Commencial Transport (keke Riders) by abduljabbar4(m): 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
coputa:
5k go hard o unless you are the driver. Anyway its all about luck
Re: Barbbing Saloon Vs Commencial Transport (keke Riders) by kentochi(m): 6:55am On Sep 14, 2015
haiti007:

no keke rider operator will give you 5k on daily, except you consider riding yourself

moreso 200k will only get you a used one, cos brand new goes for 410-430k depend on the brand and location ...... except u are buying a chinese product

quote me to know more about tricycle business coz am into.... riding it myself though
Hi
Where is your location
Like how much will riders balance per day.
Re: Barbbing Saloon Vs Commencial Transport (keke Riders) by haiti007(m): 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
kentochi:

Hi
Where is your location
Like how much will riders balance per day.
Ekoro road. Either abule egba, ile epo, or oja oba
Riders pay about 2k daily and 10-15k weekly depending on how u want it.
Re: Barbbing Saloon Vs Commencial Transport (keke Riders) by mrsage(m): 4:02am On Sep 15, 2015
haiti007:

Ekoro road. Either abule egba, ile epo, or oja oba
Riders pay about 2k daily and 10-15k weekly depending on how u want it.

I'm interested in dis business. How can i contact u for more info?
Im in Lagos
Re: Barbbing Saloon Vs Commencial Transport (keke Riders) by haiti007(m): 5:52am On Sep 15, 2015
mrsage:

I'm interested in dis business. How can i contact u for more info?
Im in Lagos
I work at ekoro road only, for more info
U can whatsapp me on 08100655305
Re: Barbbing Saloon Vs Commencial Transport (keke Riders) by haiti007(m): 6:21am On Sep 15, 2015
Tricycle business is very lucrative just like any other transport business, within 6month you must have realise your capital
Image you buy 3 keke from company
415 000 × 3=1.245 000
And hire purchace is about 650 000
650 000×3 =1.950 000
Dat means at the end of the week, u ll be recieving 26-45k on the 3, depending on how u want your payment which ranges from 12-15k weekly
So before the year runs out, u 705 000 richer in the business
But the problem is to find a trustworthy rider, as it appears that most youth are lazy.
So to solve this problem i ll advise u to buy directly into the care of the park chairman, as he ll help monitor and be aggressive on the ridees
Note you must sign an aggrement with him first
I know somepeople that depend only on this business and they are making it like my oga am working for, he just come around on sundays to collect his money shike na and his tricycle is about 15 and he is still buying more
Re: Barbbing Saloon Vs Commencial Transport (keke Riders) by mrsage(m): 6:47am On Sep 15, 2015
What of someone who can not afford a new keke. Can one start with second hand or naija used?
Re: Barbbing Saloon Vs Commencial Transport (keke Riders) by mrsage(m): 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
haiti007:

I work at ekoro road only, for more info
U can whatsapp me on 08100655305

Tnk u

(1) (Reply)

Paylater / Can't Withdraw From Paypal To My Uba Prepaid Card. Help Please / Avoid LENDHA Loan Company!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.