Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,854 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

How Do I Know What's In My Dad's Will? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Know What's In My Dad's Will? (2514 Views)

My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Know What's In My Dad's Will? by Outstrip(f): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2009
omolola what are you talking about. The father can choose to leave him out. He is not entitled to anything by law simoply because he is the son. Stop arguing where there is no argument
Re: How Do I Know What's In My Dad's Will? by Sapphic: 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2009
Omolola1:

@ Sapphic

Why do u always attack me? What have i done to you?
Well, am not his father;s lawyer, you dont need to be a lawyer before you know this things, HE IS HIS SON! SO HE WOULD DEFINETLY BE GIVEN SOMETHING either he is good or bad. It might even be on a condition that he changes his ways.
So please, say something better.

Haba, I was not attacking you o. In fact until you wrote that statement, I had no recollection of our previous run-ins o. That is the response I would have given anybody. I just meant that there are many children who have been disinherited by their parents and the original poster could fall into the same category.
Re: How Do I Know What's In My Dad's Will? by OLAMIND1(m): 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2009
DONT TRY IT!

knowing it will make you get Ph.D in Laziness grin
besides,
thats the easiest way to kill your dad!
Re: How Do I Know What's In My Dad's Will? by Moyola(f): 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2009
Like I said earlier. . . . hez gona leave yu nof!n, dont depend on inheritance {agbo ju le ogun fara re fo'si ta}!!
Make yourself useful. tongue

Imagine he wills everything to the kids in "Little Saints Orphanage"!!! shocked
Re: How Do I Know What's In My Dad's Will? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:52am On Feb 07, 2009
@ Op

What sorta question is this?? shocked shocked shocked

Are u looking forward to ur Dad's passing?? lipsrsealed

Sounds to me like u never had a good relationship wid ur Dad. . .

that notwithstanding why are u so eager to find out what the will contains? lipsrsealed

Am sorry oo, am i the only one that finds this puzzling and mind bugling?? undecided
Re: How Do I Know What's In My Dad's Will? by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 07, 2009
Naija Menendez boy grin
Re: How Do I Know What's In My Dad's Will? by jnk: 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2009
hello all. this guy just ask simple question, if you dont know how , stop insulting him after all you are not going to feed him , whether he works or not as a child of the father he is entitle to the will , whether he was given an inheritance or not . the best advice is for him to labour for the good of his future,but that does not mean he should not know what is rightly his.
regards
Re: How Do I Know What's In My Dad's Will? by samparian(m): 4:18am On Aug 04, 2009
@jnk,
the guy is nuts. why ask Nairalanders how he can get access to his dad's will?

He definitely wants his dad gone so he can spend another mans money. If he wants his father to get well, he'd would have said so and not ask how to get his will.
Believe me, if he is not included in the will, the guy can do terrible things.

@poster,
Turn a new leaf and ask for God's mercy.
Why are you depending on your dad's wealth? cant you aquire yours?
A man who wishes his father death, will have his children wish him death.

4 years ago, a guy wished his father death and the old man died. The guy inherited 18 million naira and felt on top of the world.
Today, he is flat broke and is running around looking for pastors to deliver him.
His dad cursed him because he was the black sheep.
Turn a new leaf, ask God and Your dad for forgiveness. If you're truely repentant, God will have Mercy on you, but if not, (i laugh in Latin)

Even if you inherit 40 million. You'll be broke within 3 years and live a life of penury.
Re: How Do I Know What's In My Dad's Will? by jumie(f): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2009
Wish him dead, or better still snuff the life out of him undecided

Stop being concerned about your dad's will but rather think about how you'll be a success in life!!!
Re: How Do I Know What's In My Dad's Will? by IFELEKE(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2009
@Poster,
Concentrate on changing your status as the black sheep of your family to something better! angry
Re: How Do I Know What's In My Dad's Will? by kokoA(m): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2009
He will leave you some cartons of condoms ok? grin
Re: How Do I Know What's In My Dad's Will? by Fhemmmy: 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2009
Till he is dead.
Or go and seduce his lawyer
Re: How Do I Know What's In My Dad's Will? by dominique(f): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Till he is dead.
Or go and seduce his lawyer

LMAO grin grin
the lawer no be babe nao cheesy
Re: How Do I Know What's In My Dad's Will? by Fhemmmy: 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2009
dominique:

LMAO grin grin
the lawer no be babe nao cheesy

rent someone to seduce the lawyer then
everyone has a price tag
Re: How Do I Know What's In My Dad's Will? by eniolape: 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2009
u better wake up and start a new life.

what ever ur dad has today he work for it.
don't put ur mind in ur dad property.
what ever u achieve in life is ur own which cannot be take away from u
especially ur carrier is important focus on that.

wish u al d best
Re: How Do I Know What's In My Dad's Will? by Fhemmmy: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2009
eniolape:

u better wake up and start a new life.

what ever ur dad has today he work for it.
don't put ur mind in ur dad property.
what ever u achieve in life is ur own which cannot be take away from u
especially ur carrier is important focus on that.

wish u al d best
y u wanna burst the dreamer's dream now?
Re: How Do I Know What's In My Dad's Will? by bokoharam5(f): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2009
It's only a useless child that'll ask this sort of question.
This boy must have given his parents pure hellĀ  sotay the mama sef regret why she no abort am grin and now that he's about to send his father to an early grave, he's worried about an inheritance.
You won't get anything,sonny boy tongue
If you're lucky you may inherit his smoke pipes and his walking stick
go get a job and stop gambling your miserable life away
efulefu child
Re: How Do I Know What's In My Dad's Will? by Fhemmmy: 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2009
boko_haram:

It's only a useless child that'll ask this sort of question.
This boy must have given his parent's pure hell sotay the mama sef regret why she no abort am grin and now that he's about to send his father to an early grave, he's worried about an inheritance.
You won't get anything,sonny boy tongue
If you're lucky you may inherit his smoke pipes and his walking stick
go get a job and stop gambling your miserable life away
efulefu child

reality sucks
Re: How Do I Know What's In My Dad's Will? by canuck(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2009
Errr, Poster, You are, without doubt, the curse on your Dad for the money you say he stole (and the lives he messed up) in politics.

He will probably leave you a lot of money, but the "collector" (AKA 'agbana') will be is waiting at your gambling joint.

The curse must run its course (until it's broken). You are the thorn in your Dad's side, Something his stolen wealth cannot buy sad
Re: How Do I Know What's In My Dad's Will? by Fhemmmy: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2009
canuck:

Errr, Poster, You are, without doubt, the curse on your Dad for the money you say he stole (and the lives he messed up) in politics.

He will probably leave you a lot of money, but the "collector" (AKA 'agbana') will be is waiting at your gambling joint.

The curse must run its course (until it's broken). You are the thorn in your Dad's side, Something his stolen wealth cannot buy sad

omo, u wicked oh.
Be gentle with the dude now
Re: How Do I Know What's In My Dad's Will? by canuck(m): 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2009
Fhemmmy:

omo, u wicked oh.
Be gentle with the dude now

Wicked? Oh no! On the contrary, my heart goes out to him. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conversation Between Father And Son (2012 & 2013) / My Experience While Trying To Register My Daughter In School Today / Beautiful Girl With Mini Skirt Gets What She Didn't Expect In A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.