Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Conversation Between Pinocchio & Prince Charming (hilarious Or Annoying) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Conversation Between Pinocchio & Prince Charming (hilarious Or Annoying) (1164 Views)

Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. / Beauty And The Beast Or Cinderella And Prince Charming? Someone Should Give This / Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversation Between Pinocchio & Prince Charming (hilarious Or Annoying) by ekochris(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hello Nairalanders……checkout this conversation between Prince Charming and Pinocchio (a puppet whose nose grows longer whenever he is lying; Pinocchio’s words were so twisted and filled with multiple semantics…….check out the conversation:

PRINCE CHARMING & PINOCCHIO

Prince Charming:- You. You can’t lie, so tell me puppet, where is Shrek?

Pinocchio:- Uh, hmm, well, uh, I don’t know where he’s not.

Prince Charming:- You’re telling me, you don’t know where Shrek is?

Pinocchio:- It wouldn’t be inaccurate to assume that I couldn’t exactly not say that it is or isn’t almost partially incorrect.

Prince Charming:- So you do know where he is?

Pinocchio:- On the contrary. I’m possibly more or less not definitely rejecting the idea that in no way with any amount of uncertainty that I undeniably (Prince Charming tells him “Stop it”) do or do not know where he shouldn’t probably be, if that indeed wasn’t where he isn’t. Even if he wasn’t at where I knew he was. That’d mean I’d really have to know where he wasn't.

So what exactly is Pinocchio saying? Does he know where Shrek is or not?
Re: Conversation Between Pinocchio & Prince Charming (hilarious Or Annoying) by whizjay(m): 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
As I read am finish.... Headache con dey catch me ! angry
Re: Conversation Between Pinocchio & Prince Charming (hilarious Or Annoying) by ekochris(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
whizjay:

See you! Lazy student
Re: Conversation Between Pinocchio & Prince Charming (hilarious Or Annoying) by whizjay(m): 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
ekochris:

See you! Lazy student

Like say you understand the thing!
gringrin
Re: Conversation Between Pinocchio & Prince Charming (hilarious Or Annoying) by Ezedon(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
whizjay:
same here, i dont even know if wasn't headache that has signalled to my head before i think and plan and decided to see if i may bother not to take drug
Re: Conversation Between Pinocchio & Prince Charming (hilarious Or Annoying) by ekochris(m): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ezedon:
same here, i dont even know if wasn't headache that has signalled to my head before i think and plan and decided to see if i may bother not to take drug

E be like say Pinocchio na ur cousin abi?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tension At Ojuelegba As Container Trailer Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge.. / Breaking News:ipob: Emma Ike Agu Knocks Radio Biafra London, Off The Air. / 13 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Waste Water (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.