Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Who Will You Stand Up For And Why?....photo. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Will You Stand Up For And Why?....photo. (1560 Views)

TV Stand - Wow! Check Out How To Choose A Functional And Stylish Furniture / Who Deserves Your Seat And Why??? (photo) / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Stand Up For And Why?....photo. by Akorede612(m): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
who will you vote for...lets see the most rational answer

Re: Who Will You Stand Up For And Why?....photo. by xreal: 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
the elderly woman.

that's my decision.
Re: Who Will You Stand Up For And Why?....photo. by Xslaze3xd(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
na only me dey the bus?

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Stand Up For And Why?....photo. by ClassyAdewumi(m): 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Stand up ke? Am I a stand up comedian? Even in the local club I play for in my area, I usually sit down on the bench
Re: Who Will You Stand Up For And Why?....photo. by Akorede612(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
xreal:
the elderly woman.

that's my decision.

Being ederly is not a sign of weakness...

a guy dere has jst bin bashee by a runnin bike or bus...

m sure he cant stand long on one leg for long... and again. .. it dosnt augur well to alow d nursin moda to pass tru such ordeal...especially against d backdrop dat he may be standinf next to dat slowpoke at the back.
Re: Who Will You Stand Up For And Why?....photo. by Super1759: 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
This one na temptation for inside molue....I go just go down,collect my money.

(1) (Reply)

(new Island) Gov Ambode Rehabilitates Agarawu Area / 30 Giant Chinese Infrastructure Projects That Are Reshaping The World / Please Share Your Experiences With Heritage Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.