Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

See The One Reason Women Live Longer Than Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The One Reason Women Live Longer Than Men (1233 Views)

Why Do Women Live Longer? / Some Crazy Pictures That Shows Why Women Live Longer Than Men / Why Do Olden Days Marriages Last Longer Than Modern Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The One Reason Women Live Longer Than Men by Saint256: 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
If this is the reason, I will better not marry...
#lolz...

Re: See The One Reason Women Live Longer Than Men by tolugar: 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
My mum is my fathers wife.

My father lived a fulfilled life cos of her.

Am my fathers son cos of her.

The wife she is to my father is motivating me to get my own wife.

Living a short fulfilled life is better than

Living a long unfulfilled life.

Am set to get my own wife

1 Like

Re: See The One Reason Women Live Longer Than Men by laplace12(m): 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
tolugar:
My mum is my fathers wife.

My father lived a fulfilled life cos of her.

Am my fathers son cos of her.

The wife she is to my father is motivating me to get my own wife.

Am set to get my own wife

Calm down bro. You should know this is a Joke.

Btw, nobody is stoping from gething a wife. You don't need to tell us either.

2 Likes

Re: See The One Reason Women Live Longer Than Men by Babe2sure(f): 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
tolugar:

Are you sure? undecided undecided
Re: See The One Reason Women Live Longer Than Men by tolugar: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
Babe2sure:

Are you sure? undecided undecided

Google it
Re: See The One Reason Women Live Longer Than Men by Babe2sure(f): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
tolugar:

Google it

Google what? Pls, do me a favour, just tell your parents what you said here. If they are sensitive enough, they will know what to do.

Sorry, I don't mean to offend you.

1 Like

Re: See The One Reason Women Live Longer Than Men by Saint256: 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
Why all the bashing....

Some people too like quarrel pass fight....
Re: See The One Reason Women Live Longer Than Men by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Babe2sure:

Google what? Pls, do me a favour, just tell your parents what you said here. If they are sensitive enough, they will know what to do.

grin grin grin grin good response.

Please check my signature too. Thanks.
Re: See The One Reason Women Live Longer Than Men by tolugar: 11:04am On May 01, 2015
Babe2sure:

Will do that.

No offense taken
Re: See The One Reason Women Live Longer Than Men by Babe2sure(f): 11:20am On May 01, 2015
tolugar:

Will do that.

No offense taken

Okay. Thanks.

Happy new month.
Re: See The One Reason Women Live Longer Than Men by tolugar: 12:33pm On May 01, 2015
Babe2sure:

Okay. Thanks.

Happy new month.

Same here
Re: See The One Reason Women Live Longer Than Men by Babe2sure(f): 1:02pm On May 01, 2015
tolugar:

Same here

Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Misplaced Priorities Of The Modern Day Lady / Borrow Me 50k I Will Give You 60k On Jan 2016 (pls Is Urgent) / Dunno Wat To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.