Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

NYSC Camp Requirements: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Orientation Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Camp Requirements: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Orientation Camp (2251 Views)

10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp / NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Camp Requirements: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
NYSC Camp Nigeria – “NYSC Camp Requirements : Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Orientation Camp”, you should have an idea of what I intend to write about. If you have been thinking this article would be about things you need for personal use and survival at the NYSC orientation camp, then you are incorrect. If that’s what you want to read about, I will surely drop an article on that soon but to start with let me write about this. I used the word “MUST” because they are required at NYSC Orientation Camp.

NYSC Camp Requirements are the things You Must Take Along To NYSC Orientation Camp, they are compulsory and you will not even be registered in NYSC Camp if you don’t have them with you. That’s why I decided to address this issue first, we will address the issue of personal effects you should take along to NYSC Camp in another article.

If you are going to the Nigeria’s National Youth Orientation (NYSC) Camp soon after you have known your NYSC Posting through your call-up letter, then there are some important documents and items you must take along – these are the NYSC Orientation Camp requirements we are talking about. Failure to go with them will deny you participation in the orientation course. Article from www.ngscholars.com
NYSC Camp Registration Requirements:

These are the requirements for registration at NYSC Camp, you need to take care of this first before you start thinking of what to eat, what to wear, etc. Make sure you have them before you embark on your journey. You can still get food and cloth over there but not your certificates.
Official NYSC Camp Requirements :

1. Your final year Student ID Card

2. Notification of Result from your School (Original and Photocopies)

3. Passport Photograph (Take as many copy as you can but you will only need a few)

4. Your original call-up letter (This will be taken and not returned to you, take photocopies along too).

The forms that will be handed to you and attach your passport are very easy to fill. Fill them correctly. After your registration, you will be issued with your State Code Number. This will be like your PIN throughout your Service Year.

http://www.ngscholars.com/2013/02/nysc-camp-requirements-things-you-must-take-along-to-nysc-orientation-camp/

Re: NYSC Camp Requirements: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Orientation Camp by TDonald: 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
+ Enough Condoms

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Camp Requirements: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
TDonald:
+ Enough Condoms

I firmly agree...
Re: NYSC Camp Requirements: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Orientation Camp by Yemiolads(f): 7:48pm On May 08, 2015

(1) (Reply)

How Effective Is ISMN / He Will Be 31 Years Old This Year But He Earnestly Yearns To Serve / King Cobra Killed By My Student.(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.