Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,115 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Watch As Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Water And Detergent - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch As Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Water And Detergent (1169 Views)

South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch As Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Water And Detergent by uzolexis(f): 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
The Bible made us to know that towards the end of time, strange things will definitely happen. Few months ago, a Pastor forced his congregation to eat grass.
Later, the same Pastor forced the same congregation to drink fuel. Another one nearly caused a pregnant woman to miscarry her baby by constanstly stepping on her while she was 8 months pregnant. Another uses invisible power to knock down church members. Those in support said they were working under the anointing of the Holy Spirit. Since we cannot question the things of the Spirit, we left that alone.

Watch the video below and tell us where the Bible commanded Pastors to wash the sins of the people with water and detergent.

Read more: http://www.bunibuni.com/video-news/item/6444-watch-as-pastor-washes-the-sins-of-his-congregation-with-water-detergent-and-bleach#ixzz3Yptn5W4p

So I saw this today and I was baffled. Are pple this dum.b. this is ignorance at it's peak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wBjMTdvg7w

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Watch As Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Water And Detergent by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
Did the Blble not say woe unto the Fools?

Bliv or not
When u lookin for the easy way out, u fall victim of such

I just pray they wise up in time........

Turnup to the streetOT.

4 Likes

Re: Watch As Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Water And Detergent by okotv(m): 12:39am On May 01, 2015
This one is strong. I expect more fake teachers and false prophets to rise though. My prayer to God is that you should give me grace never to fall victim.

lalasticlala, ishilove, front page please
Re: Watch As Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Water And Detergent by busky101(m): 1:57am On May 01, 2015
In as much as this shi.t amused me, I found it very difficult to laugh..some peope go blame jona for all this pastors and vulnerable members
Re: Watch As Pastor Washes The Sins Of His Congregation With Water And Detergent by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 02, 2016
uzolexis:
The Bible made us to know that towards the end of time, strange things will definitely happen. Few months ago, a Pastor forced his congregation to eat grass.
Later, the same Pastor forced the same congregation to drink fuel. Another one nearly caused a pregnant woman to miscarry her baby by constanstly stepping on her while she was 8 months pregnant. Another uses invisible power to knock down church members. Those in support said they were working under the anointing of the Holy Spirit. Since we cannot question the things of the Spirit, we left that alone.

Watch the video below and tell us where the Bible commanded Pastors to wash the sins of the people with water and detergent.

Read more: http://www.bunibuni.com/video-news/item/6444-watch-as-pastor-washes-the-sins-of-his-congregation-with-water-detergent-and-bleach#ixzz3Yptn5W4p

So I saw this today and I was baffled. Are pple this dum.b. this is ignorance at it's peak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wBjMTdvg7w

You are beautiful

(1) (Reply)

My Pastor Asked My Father For The Keys To His New Car / Why Are Women Unclean From Partaking In Church Activities After Childbirth / How Do You Know God Is The 'good Guy' And Devil Is The 'bad Guy'..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.