Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) (32901 Views)

Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos / Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by dhardline(m): 8:45am On May 01, 2015
This is old news naa...na wah for nairaland o
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by KingsleyCEO: 8:47am On May 01, 2015
@OP. Why start a new month by lying? Another silly blogger wana be

Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On May 01, 2015
sad RIP
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by XBLadez: 8:48am On May 01, 2015
This is a picture from another news I read last year. People should stop sending false stories
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by darejem4real: 8:51am On May 01, 2015
Oh God RIP
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by nitendochidi(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2015
cryMay her soul rest in peace.Amen
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by goalissimo: 8:52am On May 01, 2015
it happen in Ogun state
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by Jorussia(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2015
This accident happened some time. last weekend, it was shown ITV BENIN
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by luvprince4real(m): 8:54am On May 01, 2015
Death rate dis days is becoming greater than birth rate.. End time things.. Repent now.
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by ireneony(f): 8:55am On May 01, 2015
sod09:
U can lie ooo
Dis happened at Ogun state last year
Wat will u gain from this
actually not in ogun state...
i saw this myself.

u are the bigger liar grin
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by justdivine: 8:56am On May 01, 2015
Rip
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by dulux07(m): 8:57am On May 01, 2015
Dont think its lst weekend, or it happened in edo. its ogun state lik some pple mentioned, the cabs r painted in sagamu transport colors. rip to d dead
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by AbuMikey(m): 8:59am On May 01, 2015
The story is true, but the Picture isn't.
RIP
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by spyx74: 9:01am On May 01, 2015
Horrible, bt what's ogun state taxi cab doin at d sciene of d accident in iruekpen esan west, edo state?
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by Situation001(m): 9:01am On May 01, 2015
ireneony:
it was a sad story, it actually happened on monday towards evening.
she was a graduate(an extention student) who came to write an exam on that fateful day.

she was on her way home, when someone called her to buy her chain in the market not far from where the incident occured.
the summarise of the story is, it was an aboki that carried the two student(one which was badly injured)
embarassed

embarassed

moral lesson: the life is vanity
A notherner not 'An' Northerner.. correction..
and what do you want us to gain by telling us the tribe of the bike rider.. like people from your tribe doesn't involve in accident.. mtcheeeeeew
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On May 01, 2015
Doz shitz like ths still happen??... i mean, d false alarm??
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by ireneony(f): 9:03am On May 01, 2015
Situation001:

A notherner not 'An' Northerner.. correction..
and what do you want us to gain by telling us the tribe of the bike rider.. like people from your tribe doesn't involve in accident.. mtcheeeeeew
i wrote an abokii but it was changed to a northerner

not my fault bro grin
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by bregeard(m): 9:07am On May 01, 2015
deawong:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-w8WiqzXfNiE/VULEj1KBwLI/AAAAAAAAF0k/GD8ewxwC9HU/s1600/31d89__unnamed.jpg[/img]
A female student of Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma in Edo State, was crushed to death yesterday by a tipper lorry.

The unfortunate incident happened on the Uhumudumun Road in Ekpoma, Esan West Local Government Area.Sympathisers gathered on the scene to catch a glimpse of the body and learn more about her death.

There was a gridlock, following the accident, for hours.

An eyewitness said a commercial motorcycle (Okada) carrying the woman attempted to overtake another Okada.

They were said to have collided.

The woman reportedly fell off the motorcycle and was crushed to death by the tipper.

Men of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) at the Iruekpen Division, who were on ground to ease traffic, took her body to a nearby mortuary.
http://www..ninja/2015/05/female-aau-student-crushed-to-death-in.html
first of all d gal in dat pics is in a secondary school uniform, how come u saying she's from AAU... now dere is an Ogun state taxi in d picture meaning days pics ain't d actual pics for d incident u posted!!!.... too bad

1 Like

Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by hon4real(m): 9:13am On May 01, 2015
May your soul RIP... Really sad one
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by guttentag(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2015
The rate Bike Men are overtaking and rough riding bikes in Ekpoma is getting out of hand, Oshiomolen should ban the use of Bike in Ekpoma and as well work on the Roads, RIP to the Dead
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by webincomeplus(m): 9:18am On May 01, 2015
Chai, this OP can lie o! That incident happened in Abeokuta. And the girl involved is a secondary school student of Salawu Abiola Comprehensive high school. She's even still lying in school uniform. Do AAU students wear uniforms? And do taxis painted in Ogun state colours travel as far as the Niger-Delta?
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by Ayjos10(m): 9:20am On May 01, 2015
i live around d area...i avt heard of it....RIP anyway
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by suptol(m): 9:27am On May 01, 2015
MAY HER SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE. I HATE HEARING THIS KIND OF NEWS. GOD HAVE MERCY

Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by Fiftynine(m): 9:30am On May 01, 2015
It is so painful, my hrt is filled with treas to see a young and future leader die b4 her time.

R.I.P

To the family, friends and well-wishers, plz take hrt. God knows the best.

And i pray this kind of death will not come to any of us again(AMEN).
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by betterpikinn: 9:30am On May 01, 2015
sod09:
U can lie ooo Dis happened at Ogun state last year Wat will u gain from this
sad deawong Bloody liar That dead body's spirit will hunt you for lying and reposting her picture. And to the Bastard okada man, God will punish you. angry
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by sod09(m): 9:35am On May 01, 2015
betterpikinn:

sad deawong
Bloody liar
That dead body's spirit will hunt you for lying and reposting her picture.
And to the Bastard okada man, God will punish you. angry
ode who's lying
Asshole
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by tunex777: 9:35am On May 01, 2015
LOWEST MTN DATA BUNDLE AT THE CHEAPEST RATE
MTN 2GB - #1000
MTN 4GB - #2000
CALL/WATSAPP TUNDE ON 08162637076. THIS ADVERT IS FOR THOSE THAT STAYS IN IBADAN ALONE. CALL FOR DELIVERY AT YOUR DOOR STEP
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by sod09(m): 9:37am On May 01, 2015
ireneony:
actually not in ogun state...
i saw this myself.

u are the bigger liar grin
think before u write slowpoke

https://www.nairaland.com/1997618/sad-young-female-student-crushed
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by lovely17(m): 9:38am On May 01, 2015
viewers discretion is strongly adviced

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Taught A Spouse To Drive? / Does Constant Use Of AC Have Any Effect On The Engine / Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.