Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) (32891 Views)

Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos / Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by sod09(m): 9:38am On May 01, 2015
betterpikinn:

sad deawong
Bloody liar
That dead body's spirit will hunt you for lying and reposting her picture.
And to the Bastard okada man, God will punish you. angry
u must be mad, daft nd dumb at d same time...do I look like d op posting wrong info

https://www.nairaland.com/1997618/sad-young-female-student-crushed
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:38am On May 01, 2015
R I P ....... OP that graphic is horrible at least you should have put a warning!!!!!!
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by peteruuu(m): 9:42am On May 01, 2015
Oh dammmmmmmn sad
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by martin558(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Where is ur viewers discretion is adviced @ Op?..

God have mercy on us, another life cut short.

RIP to the dead!!

We shall not die but shall live to recount d deeds of d Lord...AMEN!!
RIP
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by Emilord(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2015
deawong:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-w8WiqzXfNiE/VULEj1KBwLI/AAAAAAAAF0k/GD8ewxwC9HU/s1600/31d89__unnamed.jpg[/img]
A female student of Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma in Edo State, was crushed to death yesterday by a tipper lorry.

The unfortunate incident happened on the Uhumudumun Road in Ekpoma, Esan West Local Government Area.Sympathisers gathered on the scene to catch a glimpse of the body and learn more about her death.

There was a gridlock, following the accident, for hours.

An eyewitness said a commercial motorcycle (Okada) carrying the woman attempted to overtake another Okada.

They were said to have collided.

The woman reportedly fell off the motorcycle and was crushed to death by the tipper.

Men of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) at the Iruekpen Division, who were on ground to ease traffic, took her body to a nearby mortuary.
http://www..ninja/2015/05/female-aau-student-crushed-to-death-in.html
it is true that an accident happened at uhumudumn after Sunnice resturant,but this is not the real picture.@op stop such a joke,this is about death. It could be you.
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:08am On May 01, 2015
God pls have mercy on us***

Our sin is too much.........

May Her soul rest in Peace.....
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by gbishman: 10:10am On May 01, 2015
oh my world, is that brain matter on the floor. Pls God grant this girl peace in heaven pls
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by mohince(m): 10:15am On May 01, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Where is ur viewers discretion is adviced @ Op?..

God have mercy on us, another life cut short.

RIP to the dead!!

We shall not die but shall live to recount d deeds of d Lord...AMEN!!
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by flexymikky(m): 10:18am On May 01, 2015
sod09:
U can lie ooo
Dis happened at Ogun state last year
Wat will u gain from this
You don't call people liar when you are not sure this actually happened in ekpoma within this week
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:21am On May 01, 2015
I think it's time for FG to creat a special rout for Tippers and trailers vehicles before the drivers will demolish peoples lives because most of these tipper drivers are heartless.
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by ajois: 10:23am On May 01, 2015
sod09:
U can lie ooo
I tot as much because I can see ogun state taxi at d back...all in the name of fp
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by Realone92(m): 10:29am On May 01, 2015
Is anyone aware this happened In Abeokuta " old news I could see abk commercial car at the background
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by spirit88: 10:30am On May 01, 2015
sod09:
U can lie ooo Dis happened at Ogun state last year Wat will u gain from this
u are right. the taxi in d pix carries ogun state color. why must put up lies to get public attention?
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On May 01, 2015
sod09:
U can lie ooo

Op thinks we are gullible right?
clue: check out the color of the commercial golf car behind. Edo uses red and yellow. Op I'd I konk your head.
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On May 01, 2015
sod09:
U can lie ooo

Op thinks we are gullible right?
clue: check out the color of the commercial golf car behind. Edo uses red and yellow. Op if I konk your head.
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by jaydee87(m): 10:44am On May 01, 2015
inalilai wainalirajiun may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by sod09(m): 10:50am On May 01, 2015
flexymikky:

You don't call people liar when you are not sure this actually happened in ekpoma within this week

Really nd DAT car is in ekpoma

Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by betterpikinn: 11:25am On May 01, 2015
sod09:
u must be mad, daft nd dumb at d same time...do I look like d op posting wrong info

BASTĄRD miserable son of a drunkąrd old foól
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by sod09(m): 11:32am On May 01, 2015
betterpikinn:

BASTĄRD miserable son of a drunkąrd old foól
mofos
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 01, 2015
ireneony:
it was a sad story, it actually happened on monday towards evening.
she was a graduate(an extention student) who came to write an exam on that fateful day.

she was on her way home, when someone called her to buy her chain in the market not far from where the incident occured.
the summarise of the story is, it was an ab0k! that carried the two student(one which was badly injured)
embarassed

embarassed

moral lesson: this life is vanity

I don't know your story but the picture is an Okada accident that happened in abeokuta . The taxi is painted on abeokuta colour and from the uniform, she is a secondary school student of salawu Abiola. This happened last year.

1 Like

Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 01, 2015
ireneony:
it was a sad story, it actually happened on monday towards evening.
she was a graduate(an extention student) who came to write an exam on that fateful day.

she was on her way home, when someone called her to buy her chain in the market not far from where the incident occured.
the summarise of the story is, it was an ab0k! that carried the two student(one which was badly injured)
embarassed

embarassed

moral lesson: this life is vanity

So who is lying You or the OP?

The pic above is of an accident that happened in Abeokuta, Ogun State sometime ago. Infact, the day it happened, it was news in ABK cuz most people heard of it.

The vehicle in the pic is a taxi. Green and yellow are the official colours for taxis in Ogun State.

AAU students wear Uniforms Since when?

Please, we should learn to verify stories before putting them up for the public to read.
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by Originalsly: 1:07pm On May 01, 2015
Why post such a picture?....to make matters worse it is not of the victim. The victim in picture has long been buried and family I guess got some closure and here you are reopening their wounds by splashing this photo on front page for the world to see. Sick minds do such stuff. What goes around comes around.....I suggest you modify the post by deleting the photo.
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by mrable4real(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2015
embarassed so painful, rest in peace dear. Tears
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by Jekky1010(f): 2:59pm On May 01, 2015
I ask 4 God’s BRAIN 2 DRAIN away d RAIN of PAIN in your life & fall RAIN of GAIN on u so dt what u OBTAIN & ORDAIN 2 be will not turn into VAIN. Hv a 1derful May…
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by Orikinla(m): 4:56pm On May 01, 2015
[size=18pt]I thought Okada was banned in Edo State?
Such a beautiful young woman wasted by the carelessness and recklessness of uneducated motorcyclists. [/size]
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by Sattors(m): 5:37pm On May 01, 2015
sod09:
U can lie ooo
Yes I agree with u that the poster lied because when u look upper fight in that pic u will see a taxi colour not associated with Edo state . So that story happened in another state.
Anyways RIP to the dead.
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 01, 2015
Pls let's startwearing helmets,an d I hope d govt implements dis
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by Ayoolajumoke(f): 8:41pm On May 01, 2015
This op can lie oooo shocked shocked

That picture is of a secondary school student in abeokuta around September 2014. She was going home on a bike.
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by abiolag(m): 11:18pm On May 01, 2015
RIP
Re: Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:13am On May 02, 2015
Ayomax:
gosh!!! I hate reading sad news, RIP
na lie ou love it, when you see the Topic you know its bad news, u still went ahead and read it. Ok! U love it joor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Crazily Unique Beetle Cars You Have Never Seen Before (photos) / Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos / Would You Buy This Beautifully Restored 1972 BMW 3.0 CSL For N35.7m? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.