Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 (37038 Views)

Monaco Vs Juventus : UCL (0 - 2) On 3rd May 2017 / Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 1st April 2017 / Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by Bifwoli: 4:17pm On May 03, 2015
Them Chel-Shit just bought the title with dirty stolen Russian money.

Team of mercenaries with no integrity or any ethics.
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by keandre: 4:17pm On May 03, 2015
this niggi4life u mumu ooohh, "the name was changed from football league to premier league" who change am?..football league dey jeje on him own
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by jacabi(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2015
RaeMystix:
No comment
No comment? Anyway, be happy!
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by Emaprince: 4:22pm On May 03, 2015
CSTR2:
Btw, am i the only one who thinks willian does not offer enough threat on the right wing.
I don't think he has up to 5 goals this season.
Imagjne a scenario where we have two hazards on both wings.
That is utimate destruction!!
If only we didn't sell debruyne, he could have been perfect.
Marco reus is a must next season.
spot on!

Willian is only good defensively or whenever he's playing in the hole. As a right winger, he's shiit to me. No threat at all.
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by fabulous01(m): 4:24pm On May 03, 2015
[i][/i][b][/b]35 games 83Points up chelsea!! 3Games to go! may be +9Points!!! only chelsea can do this. that's why i say UP CHELSEA!!! the 2015 EPL CUP is mine! any Blues in the house? how do you feel?
CHELSEA ARE CHAMPIONS-2015 @FABU TV35 games 83Points up chelsea!! 3Games to go! may be +9Points!!! only chelsea can do this. that's why i say UP CHELSEA!!! the 2015 EPL CUP is mine! any Blues in the house? how do you feel?
CHELSEA ARE CHAMPIONS-2015 @FABU TV
35 games 83Points up chelsea!! 3Games to go! may be +9Points!!! only chelsea can do this. that's why i say UP CHELSEA!!! the 2015 EPL CUP is mine! any Blues in the house? how do you feel?
CHELSEA ARE CHAMPIONS-2015 @FABU TV
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by sleekymag(m): 4:28pm On May 03, 2015
Akposkool:
if dirty is having the most assist, having the least defeat, having the highest clean sheets, leading from the first day, adapting to any opponents, winning the league with three games to spare, then I think I will love to support that boring club.. By the way you sound like a manure fan. KTBFFH lol
You need to add also the only team to be unbeaten at home this season, the team with the highest home points, the team with the highest away points, the team with second highest goals scored, the team with the player that has the most dribbles (Hazard), the team whose defenders have scored the highest number of goals this season, and the team with a player having the highest goal per game ratio (Costa). Don't we just love Chelsea? Haters are justified in their hatred, na only Chelsea waka come? Blue is the colour,,football is the game. KTBFFH!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by Buchi11(f): 4:29pm On May 03, 2015
Turnup for the Champions...... #ProudlyCfcFan
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by Mackie1(m): 4:30pm On May 03, 2015
keandre:

Thats if u includin The football league!!! na football league chelsea win?
still the highest possible league that time. so? when united win the league what did they say 20th league title... that's why saf gave vp 20 the year he bot him. Chelsea fans jes wan slim fit person trophy cabinet...
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by RaeMystix: 4:31pm On May 03, 2015
jacabi:

Why didn't you like Chelsea?
My comments shouldn't be taken seriously. Personally, i not hate Chelsea...I just hate the fact that Chelsea is the one winning, and not Man utd.
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by Akposkool(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2015
Bifwoli:

please take your negativity someplace else. The competition just ended so go fight for your top 4. We are in the mood of celebration my friend
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by GLegacy(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2015
the sky is blue
my food is blue
my shoe is blue
my room is blue
my pot of soup is blue
my family is blue
my teeth is blue
my penis is blue
my body is blue
my high lander blue
my girl is blue
the sky is blue
the land I walk is blue
whatsapp is blue
the trees around my environment are blues
my clothes are blues
every thing my eye sight is blue
jose morinhos skin is blue
the car I took all the way from las vegas to
stanford bridge is also blue
the coffin I will bury my dad will be blue
my heart is blue
the god I worship is blue
am a die hard blue
infact my blood also is blue
the air I brethed is blue
the road I walk is painted blue
blue for life
blue till jesus come
blue till satan repent
blue till buhari die
blue all the way
my comment is blue
if you are reading this.know that you
also belong to blue family
in my sleep I dream about blue
plsease join me and say blue
blue blue blue
blue blue blue
blue blue blue
blue blue blue
blue blue blue
blue blue blue
blue blue blue
blur blue blue
blue blue blue
blue blue blue
blue blue blue
blue blue blue
blue blue blue
blue blue blue
blue blue blue
blue blue blue
blue blue blue
blue blue blue
blue blue blue
we will for ever remain blue
we are the champions of england
nobody can stop us
winning is our aim
from g.legacy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by Akposkool(m): 4:33pm On May 03, 2015
sleekymag:

You need to add also the only team to be unbeaten at home this season, the team with the highest home points, the team with the highest away points, the team with second highest goals scored, the team with the player that has the most dribbles (Hazard), the team whose defenders have scored the highest number of goals this season, and the team with a player having the highest goal per game ratio (Costa). Don't we just love Chelsea? Haters are justified in their hatred, na only Chelsea waka come? Blue is the colour,,football is the game. KTBFFH!
thanks for adding the rest

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by meforyou1(m): 4:34pm On May 03, 2015
RaeMystix:

I don't like Chelsea.
U are not alone

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by Akposkool(m): 4:35pm On May 03, 2015
RaeMystix:

My comments shouldn't be taken seriously. Personally, i not hate Chelsea...I just hate the fact that Chelsea is the one winning, and not Man utd.
then you have a problem. And it's called JEALOUSY
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by roymary: 4:36pm On May 03, 2015
Bifwoli:

You don dey skip your med again. grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by Akposkool(m): 4:36pm On May 03, 2015
meforyou1:
U are not alone
it hurts when chelsea win right? Now do the needful and jump in a lagoon

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by melvin0004(m): 4:38pm On May 03, 2015
Bifwoli:

mumu!!!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by keandre: 4:42pm On May 03, 2015
Mackie1:
still the highest possible league that time. so? when united win the league what did they say 20th league title... that's why saf gave vp 20 the year he bot him. Chelsea fans jes wan slim fit person trophy cabinet...

you are talkin about the highest league in english football,the english football champions,am talkin about "english premier league",so if u are asked hw many premier league titles man united have,you gonna say 20?

Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by snadguy007(m): 4:44pm On May 03, 2015
Mackie1:
and your game is not?
You Wish
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by kobonaire(m): 4:45pm On May 03, 2015
bastien:
I no listen, I watch am for radio
You were watching the radio?? It is no wonder then that you saw a dive grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by kobonaire(m): 4:48pm On May 03, 2015
Bifwoli:
I know just the right fix for your extreme frustration, let me know your team so that I can fine tune the solution
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by LEXYCOM: 4:48pm On May 03, 2015
When will wenger call to congratulate us?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by 9jatatafo(m): 4:49pm On May 03, 2015
Arsenal get hope, dem fit win all their matches then dem go collect the cup from chelsea. Hahahahaha see magic. Oya serve me my blues blue win let me sip jare.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by kobonaire(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2015
LEXYCOM:
When will wenger call to congratulate us?
Papa wenger is writing a letter of congratulations

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 03, 2015
Fkforyou:
grin
Bro, its not rocket science, a parked bus cannot move unless you want to carry it on your head...lol.
I cant wait for next season. Arsenal will surprise many people.

Ewu Arsenal has no surprise package other than maybe loosing out in all fronts next season tongue
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by RaeMystix: 4:55pm On May 03, 2015
Akposkool:
then you have a problem. And it's called JEALOUSY
Oh pls
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by RaeMystix: 4:55pm On May 03, 2015
meforyou1:
U are not alone
grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by M4gunners: 4:56pm On May 03, 2015
jimmy4x:
Namename, ow far na my guy, So u fit congratulate us, Omo, e no easy o, Man city sha fvvvck u up last last, dem disappoint u, u nd m4gunners, as una root for dem pass ur team Arsenal sef....shiit happens, no vex my broda.
na only God know wen Arsenal wan lift premiership sef....e don tey o, 10 years abi 9 years no be beans o, wetin happen na....?
Una beat Man u, beat Man city, una no still win am..chai...I feel for una o, e go better sha
Una no feet win anything last season o no 4get. Atleast we won FA Cup last Season and e sure pass say we go still win am dis Season.
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 03, 2015
Scambuster1:
[size=20pt]GOOOOOAAAALLLLLLL[/size]
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by caprini1: 4:57pm On May 03, 2015
sleekymag:

And the team that parked bus against 10man PSG at home in the Champions League and still lost grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 03, 2015
M4gunners:
Una no feet win anything last season o no 4get. Atleast we won FA Cup last Season and e sure pass say we go still win am dis Season.
Ok, we go see na buh ow una wan take win EPL nd UCL again, na dt one dey pain me pass for una.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Anderlecht: Europa (2 - 1) On 20th April 2017 / Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. / Manchester United Vs Leeds (5 - 1 ) On 14th August 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.