Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

DSTV Is A Fraud - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DSTV Is A Fraud (551 Views)

Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! / Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud / Television Politics: Five Years Later DSTV Is Still Yet To Launch Igbo Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSTV Is A Fraud by masseratti: 10:17am On May 01, 2015
Am so upset right now with this satellite tv provider,to make matters worse their competitors are no where near the Junk they provide for us,their picture quality and sounds are so poor,i would have love to reduce my subscription from premium to just compact,with the recent hike in their tariff i was thinking they will offer us new season of new program or an entirely new Tv program but all they do is repeat same old stuff everytime,on the premierhd where its suppose to be their flagship for new movies they hardly show new movies instead they will expect to rent the movie on box office,why on earth will they call a movie that came out last year NEW,e.g. birdman.
Re: DSTV Is A Fraud by Nobody: 10:40am On May 01, 2015
So pple still watch dstv?
Re: DSTV Is A Fraud by victor2008(m): 10:50am On May 01, 2015
Send a mail to them,they might hear u
Re: DSTV Is A Fraud by masseratti: 11:16am On May 01, 2015
I don't need to,they don't even send us in Nigeria, they remind me of when mtn just came into d market

(1) (Reply)

[COOL MOVIE] Dark Moon Rising - DVD / Watch And Learn How To Solve Your Problems In Life / Emmy Awards Winners- 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.