Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! (832 Views)

How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) / Immorality In Our Living Room: The Big Brother Naija Show / Exposed! Big Brother Naija Housemate Are Being Served Expired Drinks, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! by Yosuregames: 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Big Brother Naija show : Dear Nigerians and the whole of Africa, listen up. Big Brother Nigeria is a big time fraud. The producers, management, team and everyone involved in the backend is a certified fraud and yes, they want TBoss to win! This has happened for so long a time and being one week left, it’s best we all open our eyes to see what these guys are doing at the backend! They harnessed 11 million votes, 11 million votes for tonight’s eviction show only.
Did you all see the voting stats for today’s eviction show? TBoss led the poll with 26.49%.. TBoss for crying out loud! The same TBoss that had a far lesser percentage a week before. How, how did she just magically gain the love of Nigerians, South Africans, Ghanaians and the rest of Africa.
After they tried making TBoss not to be in the chopping board for eviction by (introducing a slimey-like nomination strategy, which was to ensure that the housemate with the highest votes by other housemates will be excluded from the eviction. They obviously did this because they projected that TBoss would have the most votes), now they most likely manipulated votes, making TBoss lead in the polls so no one will question her eventual win on the last day.
This is their strategy: TBoss leading in tonight’s eviction show, makes we (the viewers automatically feel that the star prize is amongst She, Efe and Bisola)… Then the masterplan is, being that Efe and Bisola are close, their fans will split votes between themselves. Then the other votes will be shared between Marvis and Debie Rise. My projection is,
TBoss wins with 29%
Bisola gets 25%
Efe gets 24%
Debie Rise gets 12%
Marvis comes out with 10%
Saying I am shocked with the voting stats of today, is saying the least to be honest but then again, this is on an “alleged basis”. I hope and pray the best man/woman actually wins this.

Something is obviously wrong.

https://www.theinfong.com/2017/04/exposed-big-brother-naija-show-fraud-plan-making-tboss-win-bbnaija/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! by MJBOLT: 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
another crybaby spotted
grin
Re: Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! by MayhorE(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
can you imagine, I bet I go sue bbnaija if TBOSS win
Re: Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! by NosoChic: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hmm.....There's no ojoro oh.....I didn't start off as a TBOSS fan oh infact I was Team Bisola (as I had watched her on Skinny girl in transit). But with all the aggression, bullying and mumu falling in love she was showing I switched straight and I joined the victimised clique.
Take it or leave it...T Boss and Debie-rise are getting votes because most people disliked the overconfidence in that clique.

Besides, do you know how much payporte is making from T Boss -the clothes she wears sells out fast...Perhaps, if me sef I own Payporte I'll vote finish to make sure she stays till the end. 
There's nothing wrong to be a one man gang.

For the winner, it's only common sense for Efe fans to VOTE ONLY FOR EFE. All this sharing votes no go work.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
shut up
Re: Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! by chucs: 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
I dont have time to read that crap...The question I will ask u is did u vote for the other housemates?If not,then remain forever silent...I voted for Tboss and debie-Rise and so did other people like Uti nwachukwu,DjExclusive,Delish,Pokello,Maria,Beverly,IdrisSultan, and lots of others who campaigned and voted massively for Tboss...Like Miyonse wrote,Bbnaija is not a poverty alleviation program,so the candidate with the highest vote wins..Nigeria is soo engros
sed with rigging that they think everything is
rigged....Keep spreading hate and watch her win the money cuz that was exactly why people decamped from hate filled team to the team of #Bossnation and #Risers.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! by OfficialAwol(m): 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
Big Brother is just a big #Mumu yeye.

Efe for the Mula joor

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! by Buharimustgo: 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
The rigging is too obvious, I hate anything Nigerian,they must bring in the Nigerian factor into everything they do

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA-twitter On Fire As TBOSS Fans Refused To Pay 5k Dept / 11 Facts About Emmanuela Of Mark Angel Comedy / All Photos And Videos: Kumkum Bhagya Stars Arrive In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.