Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Pk, A Movie With Daring Questions About Religion - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pk, A Movie With Daring Questions About Religion (856 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie / Download Latest Nigerian Nollywood Movie With Ease! - 2016 Movies / What Nigeria Movie With Real Sex Scene? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pk, A Movie With Daring Questions About Religion by toluxe0075: 10:18am On May 01, 2015
Rajkumar Hirani (director of 3 idiots) and Aamir khan yet again unite to make an outstanding movie titled pk. A lot of daring questions about religion, God and those who call themselves messangers of God were asked which majority of us especially in Nigeria are scared to ask.

All the cast and crew of this movie gave their best especially Aamir khan who gave a stellar performance portraying an alien.

Although the first 50 minutes to one hour may not be at it's best, trust me they are still going
to play a crucial role later in the movie, I'm sure bollywood fans will understand this as bollywood like to first play around in their movie in their movie before hammering on the point of the movie, a reason their movie keeps having a length of 2-3 hours.
If are having a lot of questions regarding religion I urge you to see the movie as the movie provides some answers and indirect answers.

1 Like

Re: Pk, A Movie With Daring Questions About Religion by Moarek5k: 9:23pm On May 30, 2015
Re: Pk, A Movie With Daring Questions About Religion by Timerkin1: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Pk, A Movie With Daring Questions About Religion by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
How were you able to follow the movie cox the one i have, has no english subtitle?

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: DJ Khaled Feat. Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, Big Sean “how Many Times / How Real Are The Actions In WWE Wrestling? / What Is Wrong With This Photo From An NTA Program?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.