Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Need A Blogger Expert To Help Me Change From .com To .org On Godaddy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Blogger Expert To Help Me Change From .com To .org On Godaddy (1015 Views)

How/why To Change From .com To Custom Dotcom Domain / Why Do Nigerians Prefer .com To .ng Domains? / Why You Should Change From ..com To Yourname.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Blogger Expert To Help Me Change From .com To .org On Godaddy by Classicalman(m): 10:31am On May 01, 2015
Hello people.

I bought a .org domain from Godaddy since December last year but I have been having issues linking it to my account because it always gives me a "page cannot be found" error each time I want to redirect.

Please is there any website developer based in the SouthEast who can assist? I can travel down to meet the person. Thanks.
Re: Need A Blogger Expert To Help Me Change From .com To .org On Godaddy by olicgad: 10:39am On May 01, 2015
i base in aba,abia state contact me via 08146714827
Re: Need A Blogger Expert To Help Me Change From .com To .org On Godaddy by Classicalman(m): 8:48pm On May 03, 2015
OK Thanks.
Re: Need A Blogger Expert To Help Me Change From .com To .org On Godaddy by chyjio(m): 9:20pm On May 04, 2015
Classicalman:
Hello people.

I bought a .org domain from Godaddy since December last year but I have been having issues linking it to my account because it always gives me a "page cannot be found" error each time I want to redirect.

Please is there any website developer based in the SouthEast who can assist? I can travel down to meet the person. Thanks.

currently @ onitsha. We can meet for just 10 mins and get the problem solved. It's not free
Re: Need A Blogger Expert To Help Me Change From .com To .org On Godaddy by oluwaveeboy(m): 12:01am On May 05, 2015
I. can help you out , 08147268329
Re: Need A Blogger Expert To Help Me Change From .com To .org On Godaddy by Classicalman(m): 9:08pm On May 05, 2015
chyjio:

currently @ onitsha. We can meet for just 10 mins and get the problem solved. It's not free
Chyjio how do I contact you? Please send me your contacts. Thanks.
Re: Need A Blogger Expert To Help Me Change From .com To .org On Godaddy by chyjio(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2015
Classicalman:
Chyjio how do I contact you? Please send me your contacts at djnosky@yahoo.com.com. Thanks.

email sent.
Re: Need A Blogger Expert To Help Me Change From .com To .org On Godaddy by easymoneybag(m): 12:31pm On May 06, 2015
You don't need to pay anybody to help you out. Just contact godaddy customer support and they will happly help you connect it within 30 mimutes.

(1) (Reply)

Premium Lifetime Lynda.com Account / Google Will No More Ban Adsense Accounts But Suspends It / Gionee F103 With 2GB RAM Has Been Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.