Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,715 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Cyberterrorism On Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cyberterrorism On Nairaland (1043 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyberterrorism On Nairaland by Proffdada: 10:54am On May 01, 2015
I got to a thread and to contribute this is what I saw
I believe people are meant to express their opinions without forcing a religion on them. I've never seen this on any Christian or Atheist topics but it's a shame this has come to nairaland.
if privacy was set on every thread then it'll be a house divided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyberterrorism On Nairaland by Ifeann(f): 11:08am On May 01, 2015
Proffdada:
I got to a thread and to contribute this is what I saw
I believe people are meant to express their opinions without forcing a religion on them. I've never seen this on any Christian or Atheist topics but it's a shame this has come to nairaland.
if privacy was set on every thread then it'll be a house divided

Its a censorship style designed to keep Muslims happy.
Angry Muslims blow things up & behead folks; and we don't want that, do we.

Anyway read this

Islam has plenty of fanatics who have been constantly threatening fellow Nairalanders, mods and Seun himself with violence and death due to their inability to cope with rational discourse. The Islam section was created to quarantine those fanatics and keep them isolated from the majority of sane people who just want to talk about religion without having to deal with death threats.
The general religion section is open to everybody, Muslims included, its not just for Christians alone. This is a major reason it is so vibrant be cause everybody brings their own point of view, falsehood and irrationality gets challenged and everybody gets to learn something by reading it.
Compare that to the Islam section which is a boring echo chamber rehashing the same tired nonsense over and over like a North Korean news program. The place is a empty wasteland and the only time anything exciting happens there is when a non-Muslim sneaks in to challenge them. Creating a christian section is a bad idea because it is likely to meet the same fate and since Christians are far far less likely to kill Seun and the mods, its really not necessary.
The reason they want their own section is because they are tired of being destroyed by secular logic and they want to be able to stifle discussion and post, what is essentially, spam unopposed. This directly against the whole essence of a discussion forum and there is no reason why anybody should humor them. The Muslims get a section because the harbour plenty of violent fanatics and Seun doesn't want to die. Whenever Christians start killing people again, maybe then they can get a section.

5 Likes

Re: Cyberterrorism On Nairaland by Agbgift(f): 11:11am On May 01, 2015
Someone complained of this same thing some days back and was appealing to seun to remove it from his profile. Out of curiosity I checked up his profile and I saw the Islamic write up.

1 Like

Re: Cyberterrorism On Nairaland by Proffdada: 12:12pm On May 01, 2015
Ifeann:

Its a censorship style designed to keep Muslims happy. Angry Muslims blow things up & behead folks; and we don't want that, do we.

Anyway read this

they rather defend their faith with their swords than words I got into a group chat on whatsapp and ended up with death threats

1 Like

Re: Cyberterrorism On Nairaland by Ifeann(f): 2:15pm On May 01, 2015
Proffdada:
they rather defend their faith with their swords than words
I got into a group chat on whatsapp and ended up with death threats

Looool... What did u say to them on whatsapp? THE TRUTH about their prophet I guess. I have been invited several time to their what'sapp religious debates but I don't like death threats, its so tiresome.

3 Likes

Re: Cyberterrorism On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 01, 2015
RELIGION OF PEACE
Re: Cyberterrorism On Nairaland by johnydon22(m): 3:45pm On May 01, 2015
Proffdada:
they rather defend their faith with their swords than words
I got into a group chat on whatsapp and ended up with death threats

Bro am loving your keyboard, please where did you get it, i have the google handwriting keyboard. . . tell me the name of yours let me download it and which whatsapp version is that.?

Meanwhile for the Op, try getting into an argument with one and all you get is insults, curses and more insults. . . They were packed to that session to avoid them showing their jihadist careers. .

If you want to discuss anything about islam, open a thread here in the religious section where it is open.

1 Like

Re: Cyberterrorism On Nairaland by Proffdada: 5:16pm On May 01, 2015
Ifeann:

Looool... What did u say to them on whatsapp? THE TRUTH about their prophet I guess. I have been invited several time to their what'sapp religious debates but I don't like death threats, its so tiresome.
most of them are just confused and seek violence as quick resort cuz that's what their Quran teaches
Re: Cyberterrorism On Nairaland by tartar9(m): 5:32pm On May 01, 2015
to 'contribute' what? disappointed you weren't able to post your trash grin
Re: Cyberterrorism On Nairaland by Proffdada: 5:35pm On May 01, 2015
johnydon22:

Bro am loving your keyboard, please where did you get it, i have the google handwriting keyboard. . . tell me the name of yours let me download it and which whatsapp version is that.?

Meanwhile for the Op, try getting into an argument with one and all you get is insults, curses and more insults. . . They were packed to that session to avoid them showing their jihadist careers. .

If you want to discuss anything about islam, open a thread here in the religious section where it is open.
I'm using TouchPal keyboard
Re: Cyberterrorism On Nairaland by Proffdada: 5:37pm On May 01, 2015
tartar9:
to 'contribute' what?
disappointed you weren't able to post your trash grin
I'm not disappointed cuz I can still do that but I don't post trash like Islam is filled with already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cyberterrorism On Nairaland by johnydon22(m): 5:39pm On May 01, 2015
Proffdada:

Alright thanks leme go to google play and get it, hope it looks well on tab tho..

1 Like

Re: Cyberterrorism On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 01, 2015
..please keep it away from non-religious folks. keep it among yourselves - Unfortunately you cannot do this can you.. you need to express your faith forcefully in the minds of others (Christians and Muslims) no other religion in this world forces others by threats than Christians and Muslims..

Christians - You will die in eternal hell fire for God who loves you with infinite mercy can kill you with infinite hate
Muslims - Follo my religion or DIE or pay taxes and remain my slave.

And because you Christian folks are so detached from Reality - you refuse to click the button.. I did.. it is displayed on my profile.. does it mean anything Spiritually? heck no

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cyberterrorism On Nairaland by johnydon22(m): 6:00pm On May 01, 2015
Proffdada:

wow bro i got it, rocks on tab so much got new themes on it too (light droid) and did some customization.... the keyboard is do.pe bro. . . thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: Cyberterrorism On Nairaland by tartar9(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2015
Proffdada:

I'm not disappointed cuz I can still do that but I don't post trash like Islam is filled with already
undecided I meant posting your trash in the Islamic section Professor, just like the trash above.
Re: Cyberterrorism On Nairaland by Proffdada: 11:30pm On May 01, 2015
tartar9:
undecided I meant posting your trash in the Islamic section Professor, just like the trash above.
well I didn't bother because the thread was overflowing with trash and I can see the lid is not well placed
Re: Cyberterrorism On Nairaland by tartar9(m): 1:54am On May 02, 2015
Proffdada:

well I didn't bother because the thread was overflowing with trash and I can see the lid is not well placed
uve confessed! you post trash.so you decided to post trash here,smh.
Re: Cyberterrorism On Nairaland by Proffdada: 7:58pm On May 02, 2015
tartar9:
uve confessed! you post trash.so you decided to post trash here,smh.
confessed what? that u r one of those terrorists?
Re: Cyberterrorism On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:25am On May 16, 2015
Sorry I'm late, I just dropped by to shit on the holy ghost again. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Bible Quote / 7 Ways To Please God / Bible Gurus In The House, What Did Jesus Meant To Say In Matthew 10:34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.