Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Microsoft To Replace Internet Explorer Browser With Edge Browser In Windows 10 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Microsoft To Replace Internet Explorer Browser With Edge Browser In Windows 10 (622 Views)

Enjoy 100% Free Browser With All Network / 5 Things About The New Edge Browser In Windows 10 / Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft To Replace Internet Explorer Browser With Edge Browser In Windows 10 by bongolistik(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2015
Microsoft has confirmed that the new default browser for upcoming full version of Windows 10 will be the Microsoft Edge browser.

Remember that Microsoft initially adopted the name Project Spartan in the developmental stage of Microsof Edge.

Microsoft Edge will be coming with full enhancement to correct the anomalies being witness on Internet Explorer. Microsoft Edge will have faster speed and again will come with extensions and Cortana integration, and more so, Chrome and Firefox extension will be made to used on Microsoft Edge with minimal coding.

Source: www.highteknology..com/2015/04/microsoft-project-spartan-browser-is.html

(1) (Reply)

US Or UK Used Core I5 And 500gb,4gbram Wanted / I Can't Download On My Laptop / Mac-time Machine Backup Disk Does Not Have Ownership Enabled-fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.