Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Broiler Chicken Market needed. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Broiler Chicken Market needed. (2850 Views)

Onions Dealer/marketer At Alero Market Needed / My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) / Commercial Broiler Chicken Producers Lets Meet Here And Share Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broiler Chicken Market needed. by praybig2000(m): 11:55am On May 01, 2015
Can someone guide me where I can get regular market for live and frozen broilers in and around Ibadan? I need outlet to dispose my live broilers.
Re: Broiler Chicken Market needed. by Ura: 9:36am On May 02, 2015
Are you one of those people who rear chicken and wait for someone else to show them the market? Are you going to share the profit and give them half? Una dey fall hand abeg. Later you come to say the business is not profitable meanwhile, the fact is that you are not willing to go all out and ensure the success of the business.
Re: Broiler Chicken Market needed. by praybig2000(m): 8:01am On May 03, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
praybig2000:
Can someone guide me where I can get regular market for live and frozen broilers in and around Ibadan? I need outlet to dispose my live broilers.
Re: Broiler Chicken Market needed. by praybig2000(m): 3:35pm On May 04, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Ura:
Are you one of those people who rear chicken and wait for someone else to show them the market? Are you going to share the profit and give them half? Una dey fall hand abeg. Later you come to say the business is not profitable meanwhile, the fact is that you are not willing to go all out and ensure the success of the business.
Re: Broiler Chicken Market needed. by praybig2000(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2015
Mr, I am expanding my poultry biz. If you are not informed on any biz you better keep quiet and let anybody who is ready to grow business wise contribute. This is why people like you die in poverty. I am not new in poultry biz. All I need now is expansion. I have the capacity to turn out 1000 broilers per month. My market is hereby opened to anyone who is interested.
Re: Broiler Chicken Market needed. by tp2philike(m): 9:15am On May 05, 2015
I have a ready market for your broilers,my client handles 1000 broilers daily.call 08033527656

1 Like

Re: Broiler Chicken Market needed. by bigiyaro(m): 2:21pm On May 05, 2015
tp2philike:
I have a ready market for your broilers,my client handles 1000 broilers daily.call 08033527656
location pls
Re: Broiler Chicken Market needed. by praybig2000(m): 5:03pm On May 06, 2015
If real How do I locate you? Your phone is not going.
Re: Broiler Chicken Market needed. by Ura: 8:09pm On May 06, 2015
praybig2000:
Mr, I am expanding my poultry biz. If you are not informed on any biz you better keep quiet and let anybody who is ready to grow business wise contribute. This is why people like you die in poverty. I am not new in poultry biz. All I need now is expansion. I have the capacity to turn out 1000 broilers per month. My market is hereby opened to anyone who is interested.

It is you who will die in poverty. So if I had actually brought you a buyer, would have told us that you are just trying to expand the business? You think you are talking to a school child? I have been long enough in the business to know that people like you exist. so, stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Broiler Chicken Market needed. by AreaFada2: 8:52pm On May 06, 2015
Ura:

It is you who will die in poverty. So if I had actually brought you a buyer, would have told us that you are just trying to expand the business? You think you are talking to a school child? I have been long enough in the business to know that people like you exist. so, stop deceiving yourself.

@Ura & Praybig,

Abeg this Agric section is for friends seeking advice, biznex, ideas, market, information and more.

Not a place to do mudslinging, fight, compete or otherwise undermine each other.

Thanks for your co-operation.

1 Like

Re: Broiler Chicken Market needed. by Richogroup: 5:48pm On May 08, 2015
can you sell outside ibadan.preferably benin
Re: Broiler Chicken Market needed. by praybig2000(m): 5:21pm On May 24, 2015
Not at the moment, for logistics reasons.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Broiler Chicken Market needed. by omotititi: 12:02pm On May 25, 2015
@Richogroup....Good day ,please do you have need for broilers in Benin? if yes,let us know so that the farmers can grow d needed number of chickens for you. we are willing to grow as many broilers as possible but we need to be assured of a steady demand.

Thank you.
Re: Broiler Chicken Market needed. by tp2philike(m): 3:21pm On May 25, 2015
Location is Akowonjo,Lagos.Number is always available.

(1) (Reply)

Seesame,ginger,soya Beans,maize,Raw cashew nut and Moringa for sale / Incredible! See How This Paw-paw Tree Shows That With God, Nothing Is Impossible / Catfish Fingerlings Suppliers Needed Urgently In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.