Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* (3704 Views)

Choose A Dead Celebrity You Will Want See Again / 7 Celebrity Who Failed Miserably In Hiding Their Camel Toe / Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by HolyHero: 12:09pm On May 01, 2015
so many famous people and celebrities have been snatched by the cold hands of death, from international musicians like Micheal Jackson and Whitney Houston to fast rising local talents e.g dagrin..... Hollywood and nollywood actors that we love are dead... now the question is.... if you have a chance to bring back just one dead famous celebrity who would It be?

personally without blinking I would bring back Paul Walker .

NB: mature comments only... if you don't have any good thing to say please STFU.

Happy New month to y'all

Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by RoyalBlak007: 12:13pm On May 01, 2015
.THAT WILL BE 2PAC

2 Likes

Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 01, 2015
Paul walker all d way.

2 Likes

Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 01, 2015
Barak O Grin, that guy would have taught me a lot about indigenous Rap.

1 Like

Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 01, 2015
CEO, Akogun, Omo Ogun, Barrack O'grin, Dagrin. Sleep on

3 Likes

Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 01, 2015
my will be the best rapper that ever live 2pac Amaru Shakur.
Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 01, 2015
Osama bin landen nah
Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by PHAYOL81: 12:42pm On May 01, 2015
I luv MJ. I understand d world beyond deserve dat same treat we enjoyed while he lived.
#JUX KIDDING #

1 Like

Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by barnacle: 12:54pm On May 01, 2015
sam loco efe

4 Likes

Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by Leojamesjames(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2015
Gbenga adeboye, he started all this comedy way back, when the pepper come dey rest small small he come exist.
Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by HolyHero: 2:46pm On May 01, 2015
STPEACE:
Osama bin landen nah
Osama Bin Laden is not a celebrity na

1 Like

Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by Houseofglam7(f): 2:59pm On May 01, 2015
Whitney Houston

2 Likes

Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by sexyglow(f): 3:09pm On May 01, 2015
Goldie Harvey angry
Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by Kolasheyi: 4:00pm On May 01, 2015
Let the dead sleep.

1 Like

Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by NnamdiN: 4:20pm On May 01, 2015
Sam Loco efe

2 Likes

Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by Fernandowski(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2015
HolyHero:
so many famous people and celebrities have been snatched by the cold hands of death, from international musicians like Micheal Jackson and Whitney Houston to fast rising local talents e.g dagrin..... Hollywood and nollywood actors that we love are dead... now the question is.... if you have a chance to bring back just one dead famous celebrity who would It be?

personally without blinking I would bring back Paul Walker .

NB: mature comments only... if you don't have any good thing to say please STFU.

Happy New month to y'all
you are smart,you are loyal,you are greatfull...I appreciate that...go and listen to SEE YOU AGAIN audio by WIZ KHALIFA ft CHARLIE PUTH...try watch the video too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by HolyHero: 4:35pm On May 01, 2015
Fernandowski:
you are smart,you are loyal,you are greatfull...I appreciate that...go and listen to SEE YOU AGAIN audio by WIZ KHALIFA ft CHARLIE PUTH...try watch the video too
I thought you would give me some cash to my mama a house...Lol... I have watched the video though... it was what even inspired me to create this thread.
Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by elnino3(m): 4:44pm On May 01, 2015
Will bring back Paul walker.

3 Likes

Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by primusmaximus: 4:52pm On May 01, 2015
James Avery

2 Likes

Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by Iyamar(f): 5:03pm On May 01, 2015
Micheal Johnson

1 Like

Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by idu1(m): 5:27pm On May 01, 2015
That ll be makaveli....

2 Likes

Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 01, 2015
It Micheal Jackson all d way mehn,i love other celebs but i just respect dat guy

1 Like

Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by Divineluv14(f): 6:35pm On May 01, 2015
Pete Eneh

2 Likes

Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by mhizdarmie(f): 6:52pm On May 01, 2015
paul walker.......

3 Likes

Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by englishmart(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2015
Leojamesjames:
Gbenga adeboye, he started all this comedy way back, when the pepper come dey rest small small he come exist.
lol @emboldened. So the guy still dey alive be that na?
Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by enoqueen: 6:59pm On May 01, 2015
My mum.
Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by Akanniade(m): 7:17pm On May 01, 2015
That would be Gbenga Adeboye, the funniest Yoruba man ever!
Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by ITbomb(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2015
Michael Jackson Sam Loco

1 Like

Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by Chuksaluta(m): 8:16pm On May 01, 2015
mj
Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by x2lambo(m): 8:31pm On May 01, 2015
MJ all the way
Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by Fernandowski(m): 8:42pm On May 01, 2015
HolyHero:
I thought you would give me some cash to my mama a house...Lol... I have watched the video though... it was what even inspired me to create this thread.
hahahahahahahaha...nigga,let the music take control

1 Like

Re: If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* by imsuboi(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2015
Paul Walker cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet All The Girls Davido Has Dated With (pics) / Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC / Album: Tasha Cobbs Leonard – Heart. Passion. Pursuit. (all Track & Lyrics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.