Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo (45153 Views)

Yemi Alade Shows Her Beard Gang (see Photo) / MC Abbey Joins The White Beard Gang (Photos) / Iyanya Vs Banky W Vs Lynxx Vs Desmond Elliot: Who Rocks The Beard Better(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 01, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
you must be the cousin to Oga Titus.......same hunger runing in the family smh
I would have been glad if he is my cousin sef atleast I might not be here replying your trashy brain..ill be enjoying money grin
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by princeshijman(m): 5:38pm On May 01, 2015
elopee3000:
then let him settle all his debt chikena dr dre ko dr titus ni undecided
which debt are u sure he is owing u fucking rumour monger...mayb he is owing ur family member..cus i just dnt undastnd d beef wen sumone is making money.guy wen u beef succeasful pple u end up poor in life.change ur mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Sijo01(f): 5:40pm On May 01, 2015
Stephenlee:

Shut the fùck and fùck off ma mention local bìtch.Am done with you

Learn to stay off people's mention before you can ask people off your own, vagabond!
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Stephenlee: 5:44pm On May 01, 2015
Sijo01:

Learn to stay off people's mention before you can ask people off your own, vagabond!
shut the fùck and >>>>swerve

1 Like

Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Odaveboy(m): 5:52pm On May 01, 2015
Mee234:

He is not ambassador of any beat. He got gold plated customized head phone like most celebrities. He paid for headphone with his money.
..........................what is this one saying??
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Sijo01(f): 6:07pm On May 01, 2015
Stephenlee:
shut the fùck and >>>>swerve

slowpoke like you is destined to be ignored.
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:
He looks like an alfa that one's thought me arabic lesson
I can see you missed english class for arabic
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Temysteve(m): 6:12pm On May 01, 2015
vizkiz:
why is that headphone always with him
Its not like he is always listening to music...and if he is, then shouldn't he be making good music? Just saying grin
dat headphone is BEAT BY DRE, he's an ambassador 4 d headphone....
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by mistabiola: 6:19pm On May 01, 2015
FOOTYNEWS:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Qjk_ilpfGiw/VUM4dLu4i7I/AAAAAAABs3w/V0tw-Yq9nhU/s1600/dbnj.jpg[/img]

Ladies what do u think? grin tongue
Who rocks it better #lol

Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 01, 2015
undecided
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by sikaxchange: 7:54pm On May 01, 2015
lmaoooooooooooooo people are mean ooooooooooo dbanj abeg just shave abegi
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 01, 2015
Odaveboy:
..........................what is this one saying??
U dull no bi small
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Stephenlee: 8:03pm On May 01, 2015
Sijo01:

slowpoke like you is destined to be ignored.
Shut the fùck bìtch.
Kingtom your attention is needed here,abeg attend to this sick patient
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by bosun11(m): 8:09pm On May 01, 2015
e no fit am one bit...what a pity....my guy sef wan join d trend
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by KingTom(m): 8:32pm On May 01, 2015
Stephenlee:

Shut the fùck bìtch.
Kingtom your attention is needed here,abeg attend to this sick patient
Oya na grin
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Mhosmhan(m): 9:04pm On May 01, 2015
MrMcJay:
When someone is out of ideas, he does desperate things to look busy. Mention one musician in africa who's got an int'l recognition upto dbanj

Other musicians and are making world class music and this one is here growing beard and selling earpieces.

If he is not careful, it is Airforce1 that would still sign him.

Well since Oga Titus the fish is now trying to look like a goat.
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Odaveboy(m): 9:11pm On May 01, 2015
Mee234:
U dull no bi small
...........Eeeeeediot!!!!
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Slami101(m): 9:12pm On May 01, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
:/ :/ hunger don dey mama this guy......see biscuit bone weh full him face
. That headphone way him hole alone fit change your life if dem sell am angry
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 01, 2015
MsPat:
See the beard sef like toilet brush.....embarassed

Are you sure?
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 01, 2015
MrMcJay:
When someone is out of ideas, he does desperate things to look busy.

Other musicians and are making world class music and this one is here growing beard and selling earpieces.

If he is not careful, it is Airforce1 that would still sign him.

Well since Oga Titus the fish is now trying to look like a goat.

Wetin be ur own
D kind broke no be like say make him no get millions for account .....him dey travel out and doing tour around .......
How that one tey affect ur life??
U don't make am reach am?
U sit down dey surf naira land and u dey complain about person wey don make am
#smh#
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 01, 2015
Odaveboy:
...........Eeeeeediot!!!!
U just confirm how stu.pid u are
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Sugahylz(f): 9:36pm On May 01, 2015
elopee3000:
then let him settle all his debt chikena dr dre ko dr titus ni undecided

undecided. Like he's owing you? undecided
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by jeroton: 9:36pm On May 01, 2015
vizkiz:
why is that headphone always with him

Its not like he is always listening to music...and if he is, then shouldn't he be making good music? Just saying grin
because he's now the brand ambassador for beat by dre, I think you should understand what that means
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Sugahylz(f): 9:39pm On May 01, 2015
Mee234:

He is not ambassador of any beat. He got gold plated customized head phone like most celebrities. He paid for headphone with his money.

Sorry but you are absolutely WRONG.
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Odaveboy(m): 9:40pm On May 01, 2015
Mee234:

U just confirm how stu.pid u are
........you are very stupid....who do u tink you are??........
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by luthorcorp: 9:40pm On May 01, 2015
viktor556:
Beats by Dr Dre is not only for music but also a fashion accessory - Will.I.Am. (shareholder).
will u stop spilling trash here,did u give william d shares?
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Sugahylz(f): 9:44pm On May 01, 2015
dwayni:

So since I'm garri ambassador I should be carrying bag of garri everywhere I go? Just asking

Whatever rocks your boat dearie smiley
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Missmossy(f): 9:53pm On May 01, 2015
I can see what he would look like 20 years to come grin
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 01, 2015
Odaveboy:
Your Mother's boyfriend since ur dad is dead on his third leg. omo ale jatijati
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 01, 2015
Sugahylz:

Sorry but you are absolutely WRONG.
No I am not.
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Odaveboy(m): 10:33pm On May 01, 2015
Mee234:

Your Mother's boyfriend since ur dad is dead on his third leg. omo ale jatijati
.........oloriburuku ni eee......alagbaun dodoor....koni ragba fun eee.........omo ale...nigbati iya ee oo jo ee loju.....koshi loo joor.......wuzu
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=Odaveboy post=33326601]../quote]
hang ur self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity / Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance / Usman Kamaru On Set With Wizkid & Burna Boy In A Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.