Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo (45151 Views)

Yemi Alade Shows Her Beard Gang (see Photo) / MC Abbey Joins The White Beard Gang (Photos) / Iyanya Vs Banky W Vs Lynxx Vs Desmond Elliot: Who Rocks The Beard Better(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Odaveboy(m): 11:23pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=Mee234 post=33327195][/quote].........go "HANG" ur miserable life 1st....omo iran kiran.....
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 01, 2015
Stephenlee:

his beard be like toilet brush ba but he still better pass that your agbero bf
And my agbero boyfy better pass yu wey be agbepo..... slowpoke! angry

1 Like

Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 01, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

The money used for its maintenance can buy you handouts till graduation. Bet?
Silly child! angry
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by 0ldirtybastard(m): 12:09am On May 02, 2015
MsPat:

Silly child! angry

Jealous Tramp. if you don't like the beard, shut the phuck up and let it be. Trifling idiiot.
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Ziggyzito(m): 3:26am On May 02, 2015
Mee234:

He is not ambassador of any beat. He got gold plated customized head phone like most celebrities. He paid for headphone with his money.
stop spreading false information.....watch his interview; the truth... He's signed as an artist and also an ambassador...... As an ambassador he got a custom made headphone.
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by nellyelitz(m): 9:28am On May 02, 2015
Did he joined for ladies tongue tongue
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by viktor556(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2015
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Nobody: 10:07am On May 02, 2015
vizkiz:
why is that headphone always with him

Its not like he is always listening to music...and if he is, then shouldn't he be making good music? Just saying grin
He's Africa ambassador for beats headphone.thats why u see it on him always.
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 02, 2015
Ziggyzito:
stop spreading false information.....watch his interview; the truth... He's signed as an artist and also an ambassador...... As an ambassador he got a custom made headphone.
If he has/had an endorsement deal with beat you will have seen his ad video. Besides he is the only one talking about his deal.
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 02, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Jealous Tramp. if you don't like the beard, shut the phuck up and let it be. Trifling idiiot.
What a child....undecided
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 6:48am On May 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I can see you missed english class for arabic
Is it because I put down "I phucks with" instead of "I phuck with" in my signature? That's swagging and it's intentional,if it's because I typed one's instead of once,your brain should tell you that's a typo if you had a functioning one
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 6:48am On May 03, 2015
oppybouy:

Am guessing the alfa didn't teach you oyinbo angry
Is it because I put down "I phucks with" instead of "I phuck with" in my signature? That's swagging and it's intentional,if it's because I typed one's instead of once,your brain should tell you that's a typo if you had a functioning one
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:10am On May 03, 2015
MsPat:
What a child....undecided
Goat.
Re: And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:29am On May 03, 2015
Ziggyzito:

Don't mind the bumbling idiotic son-of-an-idiiot. He knows nothing and chooses to languish in utter simplicity. I think you too are possessed by scalding idiocy for responding to his bullshit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Third Babymama, Jada Pollock Shares New Pictures Of Her Son, Zion / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity / Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.